Author Topic: Solidifying (??) Gains after bulking phase....  (Read 10088 times)

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
Solidifying (??) Gains after bulking phase....
« on: February 20, 2014, 10:04:35 AM »
How much truth is there in the fact that we should maintain the body weight at higher level after bulking phase is over?
Lets say, I bulk up using AAS for 16 weeks and gained 15kgs. Bodyweight up from 90kgs to 105kgs.
Now shall I maintain 105kgs for several months before I start dieting for cutting phase?

What if I lean bulk for 12 weeks....immediately cut for 4 weeks.....again lean bulk for 12 weeks and then start contest prep of 12-14 weeks?

Any views/opinions please.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
Re: Solidifying (??) Gains after bulking phase....
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 12:34:22 PM »
How much truth is there in the fact that we should maintain the body weight at higher level after bulking phase is over?
Lets say, I bulk up using AAS for 16 weeks and gained 15kgs. Bodyweight up from 90kgs to 105kgs.
Now shall I maintain 105kgs for several months before I start dieting for cutting phase?

What if I lean bulk for 12 weeks....immediately cut for 4 weeks.....again lean bulk for 12 weeks and then start contest prep of 12-14 weeks?

Any views/opinions please.

Well if you maintain weight without injecting, you are just getting fat.
$

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 12:48:22 PM »
haha 15kgs in 4months

boy you are clueless
n

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 01:18:35 PM »
haha 15kgs in 4months

boy you are clueless
Yep, fat as fuck and water bloated.

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 09:43:05 PM »
Well if you maintain weight without injecting, you are just getting fat.
Maintaining weight with still injecting....

haha 15kgs in 4months
boy you are clueless
I just put that number to explain the question. But, OTH in other thread has mentioned that 2lbs net weight in short bursts if I havent reached my genetic limits yet are doable. Anyways....please see if you can share your views about solidification theory. I'll change the number for you...lets say I gain 8kgs in 16weeks of which 5kgs are muscle and 3kgs are fat. Now, shall I immediately go into cutting mode by restricting calories severely as in GALENIKO diet? Or shall I maintain this newly acquired 8 kgs for few months before going on cut?

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 09:49:35 PM »
haha 15kgs in 4months

boy you are clueless
Also, would like to know your view about how much net weight gain shall be expected during a bulk for someone who is still not reached his genetic limits and still has a lot of potential to grow? Unlike advanced bodybuilders who have already gained significant amount of muscle mass and thus can only expect 2-3kgs of actual muscle gain in a year. I asked this question in other thread of mine and OTH replied stating that 2lbs/week net gain of which 1lb muscle is doable in short bursts. I am not really sure how much longer that short bursts should be. But I assumed (may be incorrectly) that I can gain 2lbs for 4 months with comparatively larger doses of AAS and that would be fine. Guess I was wrong.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 03:33:51 AM »
Just eat normally
Most people will eat a surplus automatically, it's a survival thing and why people get fatter year after year
Start lean and eat when hungry and stop when full. If you notice yourself getting fatter then eat less

Do not "bulk" lol

Ace

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 04:48:40 AM »
Yep, fat as fuck and water bloated.

i've gained 6 kilo in 2 and a half weeks and my bodyfat is still sub-7

i'm curious what your thoughts are on "bulking"? do you think it's good to bulk to maybe 9% and then hold it there and solidify it a bit?

i'm thinking bout going to 9% and then solidifying that gain by stopping the force feeding and just eating more normal while maintaining my bodyweight

also, my strength gains are going well so that's a signal to me that i can keep up with the force feeding (yeah i know that you don't buy into this heavy lifting gig, but if i lighten my training loads then i shrink real quick like)

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 05:57:27 AM »
i've gained 6 kilo in 2 and a half weeks and my bodyfat is still sub-7

i'm curious what your thoughts are on "bulking"? do you think it's good to bulk to maybe 9% and then hold it there and solidify it a bit?

i'm thinking bout going to 9% and then solidifying that gain by stopping the force feeding and just eating more normal while maintaining my bodyweight

also, my strength gains are going well so that's a signal to me that i can keep up with the force feeding (yeah i know that you don't buy into this heavy lifting gig, but if i lighten my training loads then i shrink real quick like)
9% isnt bulking, its lean, I dont agree with getting fat to get big, it simply is a waste of time.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2014, 06:07:37 AM »
dont listen to ace, hes an absolute idiot.

what you mean how much weight5 to expect from abulk?

yu can gain shittons of fat and water and evry little muscle,if any.

you know how much youve gained if you go all the way shredded then youll find out youve gained 14.8kgs of water and fat.

you dont put on more than 1kg of pure muscle in 4months, and no dont forward me to the testosterone studoes which tested gains, its all water.

so if youre lucky your gains have beemn mostly water, if not, its most fat.

i do not agrre with having a bulking at all.

ask yourself, whatfor

the body is 24hrs a day in building, rebuilding, growing, depleting, weightgain, weightloss state.

if you thought teroids are there for the purpose to inflate your muscle like its nothing, youre dead wrong.

n

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2014, 06:19:32 AM »
Muscle gain and maintenance has a lot to do with protein daily intake.
If high enough you will have a lot easier job at keeping those kilos.
In my case i must eat more than 3grams of protein per kilo of bodyweight otherwise i shrink. Some people can get away with a lot less.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2014, 06:53:14 AM »
Maintaining weight with still injecting....

I just put that number to explain the question. But, OTH in other thread has mentioned that 2lbs net weight in short bursts if I havent reached my genetic limits yet are doable. Anyways....please see if you can share your views about solidification theory. I'll change the number for you...lets say I gain 8kgs in 16weeks of which 5kgs are muscle and 3kgs are fat. Now, shall I immediately go into cutting mode by restricting calories severely as in GALENIKO diet? Or shall I maintain this newly acquired 8 kgs for few months before going on cut?
you cant maintain naturaly whats built with hormones, easy as that.

and to maintain a weight, just for sake of maintaining a weight is stupid.

when you go off, muscle weight goes down, fat goes up, cant do nothing about it, wo why try to maintaine xtra fat weight.

going into a cutting diet straight after coming off gear is the worst uphil battle on could possibly choose.

can listen to whoever you prefer, 2lbs muscle gain weekly doesnt happen to anyone in the world.

when going off id try to stay as lean as possible, but in bb there is no coming off, well atleast theres no good enough results if one hasnt done done a few years non stop.
to maintain, minimum dosage, to diet, up dosage a bit, that it, thats the recipe.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2014, 07:00:33 AM »
Also, would like to know your view about how much net weight gain shall be expected during a bulk for someone who is still not reached his genetic limits and still has a lot of potential to grow? Unlike advanced bodybuilders who have already gained significant amount of muscle mass and thus can only expect 2-3kgs of actual muscle gain in a year. I asked this question in other thread of mine and OTH replied stating that 2lbs/week net gain of which 1lb muscle is doable in short bursts. I am not really sure how much longer that short bursts should be. But I assumed (may be incorrectly) that I can gain 2lbs for 4 months with comparatively larger doses of AAS and that would be fine. Guess I was wrong.
well, 1lbs muscle plus 1 lbs of fat, thats hardly worth going for.

this all inst so simple ,it depends on so many things, cant even list them all.

you will literaly know how much or little it is when dieted down.

it takes time, all you can do is be on all the time, not drasticaly up the doses(what u gonna do when come down in dose,it feel like coming off gear), or coming off, huge error while trying to build yourself up, and eat enough protein, without getting too fat.

actualy, see this clown "ace" hes a good example on how slow gains are made, he hasnt made any in the last half decade.

train, inject, eat the right amount and wait.

if you listen tot he ppl who say use 5 gramms i can guarantee you youll never have a worth while physique.

put 1 guy on 250test all year, put other guy on 3 2 month cycles of 2 gramms tren and see which one is gonna look better.
n

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2014, 07:08:49 AM »
put 1 guy on 250test all year, put other guy on 3 2 month cycles of 2 gramms tren and see which one is gonna look better.
x1000

Ace

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2014, 07:51:36 AM »
9% isnt bulking, its lean, I dont agree with getting fat to get big, it simply is a waste of time.

so what about the concept to gain until you hit a certain level of bodyfat and then trying to solidify the gains and not getting any fatter?

or how about going up to 10% then dropping down to 7%, back and forth all the while striving to add solid lean muscle tissue

i know that my gains are lean muscle tissue coz my strength and training loads shot up, this doesn't happen without an increase in lean muscle tissue

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2014, 08:43:48 AM »
training loads shot up, this doesn't happen without an increase in lean muscle tissue
::)

this happens from wate retention alone

you "know" fuck all
n

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2014, 09:14:27 AM »
so what about the concept to gain until you hit a certain level of bodyfat and then trying to solidify the gains and not getting any fatter?

or how about going up to 10% then dropping down to 7%, back and forth all the while striving to add solid lean muscle tissue

i know that my gains are lean muscle tissue coz my strength and training loads shot up, this doesn't happen without an increase in lean muscle tissue
Waist size tells it all. If you are holding water and skin calipers are ok but the mirror and waist size old school will tell you what you need to know.

Ace

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2014, 09:17:56 AM »
Waist size tells it all.

not exactly

coz if one force feeds themselves like i'm doing now the waist size will go up due to an increase in what's called "food in the gut" and this is neither a fat nor a lean muscle tissue

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2014, 09:19:55 AM »
not exactly

coz if one force feeds themselves like i'm doing now the waist size will go up due to an increase in what's called "food in the gut" and this is neither a fat nor a lean muscle tissue
What is it then just a turd that needs to dropped out?

Ace

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2014, 09:21:02 AM »

this happens from wate retention alone

you "know" fuck all

a dumbbell incline press increase from 70 pound bells to 110 pound bells is a muscle tissue increase dumbass

water retention MY ASS

Ace

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2014, 09:22:57 AM »
What is it then just a turd that needs to dropped out?

it's called stomach bloat chief

but i know that you know this already and that you're just trying to troll my ass, mr. trollbody ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2014, 09:29:18 AM »
it's called stomach bloat chief

but i know that you know this already and that you're just trying to troll my ass, mr. trollbody ;)
Galinkeo is right drop your steroids see what happens.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2014, 11:20:31 AM »

you know how much youve gained if you go all the way shredded then youll find out youve gained 14.8kgs of water and fat.

you dont put on more than 1kg of pure muscle in 4months, and no dont forward me to the testosterone studoes which tested gains, its all water.

ask yourself, whatfor

the body is 24hrs a day in building, rebuilding, growing, depleting, weightgain, weightloss state.

if you thought teroids are there for the purpose to inflate your muscle like its nothing, youre dead wrong.

lol
 ;D
$

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2014, 02:37:44 PM »
i know, this isnt such great example, but its good enough.

the dead zyzz guy.

he used what 500mgs weekly, 250tren 250 sust, thats what i remmeber he claimed, seems believeable.he playe around with deca but didnt like that.

anyway, he had gained plenty of real mass, i think this eveeryone can agree upon.

he started as dj-ace-181 level, ie , a skeleton with teethpickers for arms and legs.

he developed everything nicely., even legs.

did he ever get bulky in the process?no he didnt.

sure first year of real training or on gear, one can go a little bit bulky,but then never again.

or maybe when ones already big and wants to enter the next higher weight class for competitoton for whatever reason, well yeah then some bulk will be needed,or helpfull.but keep in mind at that stage they arent fat, they dont have this baby kinda fat deposits, they are simply so littered full of water from all the steroids and gh,that it loks worse than it is.

whats a reasonable shape to be in year round?5lbs over contest weight?10?

something like coach?fucking hell, if i look at coach, no disrespect, i know imediately the diet will be a nightmare.

in conclusion, steroids give very good gains, but at the cost that diet has to be paid attention to quite strict.

n

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2014, 08:18:55 PM »

ask yourself, whatfor

Thank you for explanatory detailed posts Galeniko. Much appreciated.
With all due respect, and trust me I do believe your credibility on this forum and I certainly know that you've been in this game much longer than myself, I'd like to throw few doubts in this regards.
What would you suggest to a person who still has lots of potential to grow and become a competitive bodybuilder? I am 6'2" and as of today just 176lbs. Thats pretty skinny sort of. To become a national competitive bb, I have to get upto in the range of 230-240lbs within next few years.
I will be on AAS almost all the time and have no plans to come off sooner. There will be no coming off after bulking phase.
This fact changes the game a lil bit for sure. What would you suggest now?
I have to be in calorie surplus to gain bodyweight and thus muscle weight. Dante Trudell and company and many others do advocate bulking without getting fat (and who wants to get fat in the process) but still some amount of fat is inevitable. Why are you against the concept of this bulking?

Regarding testosterone study, on what grounds you say it was all water when researchers concluded that it was contractile tissue?