Author Topic: Solidifying (??) Gains after bulking phase....  (Read 10089 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Solidifying (??) Gains after bulking phase....
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2014, 09:17:49 PM »
I thought the writing was on the wall? Hell no. No one needs to get that fat. It doesn't do anything. If you're purely strength training then that's the only time I'd say to bloat up that big.

I wish someone sat me down as a youngin' and told me about how worthless permabulking was. It didn't help that all my scrawny friends admired my fatceps, but that's usually how it goes. After some time people lose track of things and don't realize how fat they are. 10% body fat with blurry abs is massive to me. Have to be lean at all times. I only gain 5-10lbs at a time and slowly trickle down to a lower weight again, being a couple lbs heavier and more shapely. I am not a fan of bulking up huge amounts at all.
This ^^^ you live and learn by mistakes in the past, well some do.

Ace

« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2014, 02:36:32 AM »
Post a picture of this 6kg "gain" then
You just posted a before picture. So what, who cares. You don't want to get "too big". So what? It means nothing in this context. I don't care what your arm size or wrist size is, you're small as fuck lol. The picture shows that. 6kg of lean tissue is a large amount yes, and on that frame it would be a big difference yes, but I have no idea why you keep repeating this when you've not even shown a picture of the 6kg "gain", just the before

it's now up to 8 kilo :)

anyways, i never said that it was 8 kilo of pure lean muscle tissue lol

8 kilo of pure lean muscle tissue in less than 3 weeks? i don't think so chief :D :D :D

it's most likely 2 kg of pure lean muscle tissue, maybe 3 if i'm lucky

the plan is to weigh in at 80 kg @ sub-7 by the end of june, and right now i'm 76 kg @ sub-9

i'll go up to 80 kg @ sub-10 i believe and then the plan is to try and solidify that gain by maintaining my bodyweight but doing a body sculpt of losing fat weight while gaining muscle at the same time

at that point in time the trick will be trying to figure out how many cals to eat to put myself into that ultimate state and i'll probably consult with the our own true adonis for some diet advices :D

i'm thinking bodyweight times 15 is about right calorie wise, but maybe i could even do it with bodyweight times 20 since i'm now eating in the neighborhood of over 4 grand cals per day

i'll hit 80 kg in 2 weeks time i predict

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2014, 03:39:16 AM »
You said you gained 4lb of lean tissue in 17 days, or 6lb, whatever it was
This simply does not happen. I don't know why you keep changing it. You corrected me and said it was actually 6kg and now 8kg, but only 2kg lean tissue which is what I said in the first place

Ace

« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2014, 03:50:06 AM »
it's because i've gained 2 more kilo over the past few days

4 pounds of lean muscle tissue can happen when you've had that muscle before ;)

as i've already said, i rehabbed my shoulder completely and now i can train all out on chest and back, hence the 4 pound fast gain ie. regain of previous muscle tissue

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2014, 05:42:23 AM »
Over a year yes
in 17 days, nope. Not going to happen, physiologically impossible. We are talking 2,000g of protein synthesized as muscle tissue.
117g a day

Are you really saying that 25-50% of all the protein you eat was synthesized as muscle?
Think about that for a few minutes.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2014, 06:18:21 AM »
Thank you for explanatory detailed posts Galeniko. Much appreciated.
With all due respect, and trust me I do believe your credibility on this forum and I certainly know that you've been in this game much longer than myself, I'd like to throw few doubts in this regards.
What would you suggest to a person who still has lots of potential to grow and become a competitive bodybuilder? I am 6'2" and as of today just 176lbs. Thats pretty skinny sort of. To become a national competitive bb, I have to get upto in the range of 230-240lbs within next few years.
I will be on AAS almost all the time and have no plans to come off sooner. There will be no coming off after bulking phase.
This fact changes the game a lil bit for sure. What would you suggest now?
I have to be in calorie surplus to gain bodyweight and thus muscle weight. Dante Trudell and company and many others do advocate bulking without getting fat (and who wants to get fat in the process) but still some amount of fat is inevitable. Why are you against the concept of this bulking?

Regarding testosterone study, on what grounds you say it was all water when researchers concluded that it was contractile tissue?

Dude if you can spend 2-3 lac every few months...no one can stop you.  I mean it.
$

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2014, 06:21:53 AM »
You said you gained 4lb of lean tissue in 17 days, or 6lb, whatever it was
This simply does not happen. I don't know why you keep changing it. You corrected me and said it was actually 6kg and now 8kg, but only 2kg lean tissue which is what I said in the first place

He has no idea what he talks about most of the time.

Dude needs to find a coach who could help him out , looking t his goals. Ebbing forums will not help much in his case, if he really wants to achieve the goal he talks about.
$

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2014, 06:24:18 AM »
Dude if you can spend 2-3 lac every few months...no one can stop you.  I mean it.

I dont understand this post. Stop me from what?

Ace

« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2014, 07:54:17 AM »
Over a year yes
in 17 days, nope. Not going to happen, physiologically impossible. We are talking 2,000g of protein synthesized as muscle tissue.
117g a day

Are you really saying that 25-50% of all the protein you eat was synthesized as muscle?
Think about that for a few minutes.

then how do you explain this?

he gained 46 pounds in 28 days and his bodyfat was basically unchanged

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2014, 07:59:48 AM »

It was regained weight, his muscle simply loaded up with glycogen due to the training and large steroid intake.

Ace

« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2014, 09:44:39 AM »
It was regained weight, his muscle simply loaded up with glycogen due to the training and large steroid intake.

yep

so now i'm basically at the point of my previous best so any gain after this will be new territory pour moi 8)

i ordered some dbol from my source but he only had winny on hand so i guess that i'll have to run the winny instead on dbol

this "dry" gainer "wet" gainer stuff has me a bit confused since i'm still rather a newbie, but i'm starting to think that "dryness/wetness" is based on overall caloric intake

hmmmm......

Simple Simon

« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2014, 10:36:41 AM »
yep

so now i'm basically at the point of my previous best so any gain after this will be new territory pour moi 8)

i ordered some dbol from my source but he only had winny on hand so i guess that i'll have to run the winny instead on dbol

this "dry" gainer "wet" gainer stuff has me a bit confused since i'm still rather a newbie, but i'm starting to think that "dryness/wetness" is based on overall caloric intake

hmmmm......
stop taking orals and inject, you are risking your health and limiting your gains.

Ace

« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2014, 10:58:54 AM »
stop taking orals and inject, you are risking your health and limiting your gains.

yeah, i've heard this about 1000 times now, but here's the thing... it ain't all drugs

i've taken more drugs and made worse gains coz my training sucked ass

and on the opposite hand i've taken less drugs and made better gains coz my training was near spot on

in my own personal experience training is VERY VERY IMPORTANT and correct training is HEAVY PROGRESSIVE TRAINING

in fact, i will prove this

my db incline press is now @ 70 pound bells for 5-6 reps and i'm predicting that i'll hit 90 pound bells for 5-6 reps within 2 months time, and when i do you can be damn, damn sure that my pecs, delts, and tris will be thicker, no fucking doubt about it

mr. trollbody has my pec pics from this past week and i will send him new pec pics once i hit 90x5-6 and then he can say if my pecs, delts and tris are indeed thicker or not ;)

i still can't believe that you can train like a pussy like you do and not lose size ??? ??? ??? lucky you chief

Simple Simon

« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2014, 11:40:36 AM »
yeah, i've heard this about 1000 times now, but here's the thing... it ain't all drugs

i've taken more drugs and made worse gains coz my training sucked ass

and on the opposite hand i've taken less drugs and made better gains coz my training was near spot on

in my own personal experience training is VERY VERY IMPORTANT and correct training is HEAVY PROGRESSIVE TRAINING

in fact, i will prove this

my db incline press is now @ 70 pound bells for 5-6 reps and i'm predicting that i'll hit 90 pound bells for 5-6 reps within 2 months time, and when i do you can be damn, damn sure that my pecs, delts, and tris will be thicker, no fucking doubt about it

mr. trollbody has my pec pics from this past week and i will send him new pec pics once i hit 90x5-6 and then he can say if my pecs, delts and tris are indeed thicker or not ;)

i still can't believe that you can train like a pussy like you do and not lose size ??? ??? ??? lucky you chief

Take your head out of your ass FFS,if you want to make any gains at your age and size then its drugs or it wont happen.
Forget everything you think you know about lifting and diet making the difference and drugs being the finishing touch, drugs when added to a great diet and consistent training plan are the fucking magic wand.

Now, either take the fucking plunge of fuck off.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2014, 04:46:09 PM »
it doesnt work wiothout drugs and thats that.

they are precisely what makes the difference, if everything else is on par.

ace, you are one of the dumbest most ignorant motherfuckers i came across, with your bottom barrel genetics drugs would be the only tool to ever make any gains.

you fucking clown polluting the board with your cacophonia dry-wet gains oh brother.

n

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2014, 05:03:16 PM »
it doesnt work wiothout drugs and thats that.

they are precisely what makes the difference, if everything else is on par.

ace, you are one of the dumbest most ignorant motherfuckers i came across, with your bottom barrel genetics drugs would be the only tool to ever make any gains.

you fucking clown polluting the board with your cacophonia dry-wet gains oh brother.

X2

Ace was born to ride my cock

$

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2014, 05:45:38 PM »

I want to be this awesome. Wow, that's some serious gainage.

I wonder what the hell he ran, how his doses were, how he ate and how he trained. His legs noticeably got jacked up.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2014, 05:46:53 PM »
Take your head out of your ass FFS,if you want to make any gains at your age and size then its drugs or it wont happen.
Forget everything you think you know about lifting and diet making the difference and drugs being the finishing touch, drugs when added to a great diet and consistent training plan are the fucking magic wand.

Now, either take the fucking plunge of fuck off.

Haha, laying the smack down.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2014, 07:04:27 PM »

You got the genes of Casey?

Ace

« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2014, 09:10:22 PM »
mouthstanko really is pissed off that i don't follow his dieting advices

hahahahahahaha!!!!

fuck him

and my pecs destroy yours dipshit :-*

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2014, 09:17:43 PM »
yep

hmmmm......

Great, so what you're saying is you've made no progress but got fatter
We can finally move on

Ace

« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2014, 09:23:48 PM »
Great, so what you're saying is you've made no progress but got fatter
We can finally move on

lol

good point ;D

p.s. i'm one of the better trolls on board, but not quite as good as mr. trollbody or ma main man che

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2014, 09:28:51 PM »
Doing stupid shit in real life, making no gains and telling people online that you are making gains isn't "trolling"

Ace

« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2014, 09:36:46 PM »
Doing stupid shit in real life, making no gains and telling people online that you are making gains isn't "trolling"

trolling is getting people to react in anger and to get under thier skin

so you don't think that i do that LOL

and yeah, i have made some gains, and you can ask mr. trollbody if i have, since he's seen my pics ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2014, 11:13:23 PM »
trolling is getting people to react in anger and to get under thier skin

so you don't think that i do that LOL

and yeah, i have made some gains, and you can ask mr. trollbody if i have, since he's seen my pics ;)

Yes trolling is a art and I'm not quite up there with che yet but chasing.

Yes Dj has made some gains but I'm not clear as to how much since he is holding a bit more fat and water now so when that comes off we will see, I am not a fan of bulking but I'll give him credit for a bit of progress. Progress is progress in this game better than no progress.