Author Topic: Solid bulking  (Read 1936 times)

jpmass

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Solid bulking
« on: February 13, 2006, 03:11:12 AM »
 I've ran Aratest + dbol.. test-e + deca.. and test-e + deca + dbol for bulking.  Very good gains from these, my only complaint is the water bloat.
 I'm about to run my next bulking cycle, should I be giving sust. a thought?   What do you guys  suggest  for a more "quality"  gain?
 I'm 6'1  217lbs 9%bf. No problems with my dieting.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Solid bulking
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 12:03:51 PM »
Some bloat is inevitable when using deca, test and or dbol, but it can be minimized and with out affecting progress.

*Don't use dbol, it's a good kick starter for some but other then that it doesn't really have any long term advantages.

*Use sust as your test, this will help with your concern...you won't blow up like you do on test-e

*Get some A-dex and run it throughout.

Just remember bloating somewhat (within reason) is part of bulking...it comes with the territory.

BigIronMike25

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 01:50:52 PM »
Quote from: Arnold jr link=topic=55022.msg850195#msg850195
Just remember bloating somewhat (within reason) is part of bulking...it comes with the territory.
[/quote

yep....a little water bloat is inevitable durin bulking even with arimidex and a clean diet....the puffy water look goes away quickly afterward anyway

jpmass

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 02:43:24 PM »
 Thanks. How long should I run it and at what dose. It'll be myfirt time using it. Also is strentgh gain prety much the same as test e?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 02:53:50 PM »
Thanks. How long should I run it and at what dose. It'll be myfirt time using it. Also is strentgh gain prety much the same as test e?
Need more info.

What kind of doses have you run in the past as well as time on and so forth.

jpmass

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2006, 12:43:34 AM »
  1st and 2nd not so sure as a friend was doing my shots. 3rd I started with 40mg dbol for 7 days.  Started test w/ 400mg a week for 10 weeks at 8th week started 400mg deca for another 4 weeks.  Gained 21lbs and kept  14lbs.  I personally will never go with deca again as it holds so much damn water I feel like shit.
 Hope this helped.

jpmass

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2006, 08:26:17 PM »
bump

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2006, 09:04:44 PM »
  1st and 2nd not so sure as a friend was doing my shots. 3rd I started with 40mg dbol for 7 days.  Started test w/ 400mg a week for 10 weeks at 8th week started 400mg deca for another 4 weeks.  Gained 21lbs and kept  14lbs.  I personally will never go with deca again as it holds so much damn water I feel like shit. Hope this helped.
Bro, you're not going to like this but it's the truth, and it's not meant to demean you, but you deserve a swift kick in the sack for what you just said in the above post^ but hopefully you can be saved from your own stupidity.

First and foremost, having a friend arbitrarily inject you with doses of AAS without any knowledge of the doses being given is insanity...I don't care how big your friend is or how much of a guru you think he is...you need to be completely aware at all times as to what's being put into your body. These aren’t Ding-Dongs and Twinkies you're putting into your body, but powerful hormones that alter the natural state of your body. They demand a sound mind and respect, but at this time you are severely lacking in both.

As for your last cycle, again bad news it absolutely S-U-C-K-E-D!!! Nothing wrong with what you took, but doses, duration and time placement in the cycle are horrendous. I can believe you did feel like shit, because this cycle is nothing more then a giant heaping pile of it.

You need to do some serious research...don't be lazy and rely on a friend, but do your own dirty work. Search this board, get some books, do what ever you have to formulate some base knowledge. I guarantee when you do this you will feel like such a dumb-ass in regards to the way you approached AAS in the past.

Last thing, don't get your panties in a wad because of what I just said, because I guarantee over half of the guys on this board stood in your place at one time...I can assure you I was no genius when I first began my venture into the "Dark Side." Serve the "Dark Side" of the "Force" with clarity and respect, or be forever destroyed by it's wrath :o

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2006, 01:44:26 AM »
I've ran Aratest + dbol.. test-e + deca.. and test-e + deca + dbol for bulking.  Very good gains from these, my only complaint is the water bloat. I'm about to run my next bulking cycle, should I be giving sust. a thought?   What do you guys  suggest  for a more "quality"  gain? I'm 6'1  217lbs 9%bf. No problems with my dieting.

Arnold already explained it to you.

Did you think he was kidding?

You're not going to avoid some degree of bloat when you bulk.  This is the nature of the beast.  You can't have everything.

That's why there are "bulkers" and "cutters", different stacks dependant on the dieting/training phase.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...