Author Topic: SOME OF THE WORLDS BEST!  (Read 11229 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: SOME OF THE WORLDS BEST!
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2015, 11:38:48 AM »
I'm on day 4 of my first sdrol run and so far I'm loving the pump in the gym, and even outside the gym! Feels like I'm constantly pumped up lol. What support supps would you suggest? Stuff like Liv52 or actual pharma support? I haven't noticed any sides yet, but, again, I'm only 3 days in and today will be the 4th day I'm on it.
I keep a tight diet year round with a few cheat meals thrown in here and there for special events or dates. But even then, I never go for sugary crap, but rather stick to pasta or rice with some fatty meat like pork or steak, and that's my cheat.

You ask this now that you have already started?
LOL, fail....
?

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2015, 12:33:55 PM »
You ask this now that you have already started?
LOL, fail....

Haha. Sure, fail, why not. I'm just asking for suggestions. I don't really believe crap like Liv52 work, and I don't know of any liver protection supps which are not over the counter. I personally think the best way to stay healthy with orals is to just run them no longer than 4 weeks and take at least 4 weeks off between oral cycles. Worked for me so far with dbol.

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2015, 12:51:48 PM »
Is it a good idea to take sdrol only as a preworkout thing? Like 10 mg before work out ???

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2015, 12:56:40 PM »
Haha. Sure, fail, why not. I'm just asking for suggestions. I don't really believe crap like Liv52 work, and I don't know of any liver protection supps which are not over the counter. I personally think the best way to stay healthy with orals is to just run them no longer than 4 weeks and take at least 4 weeks off between oral cycles. Worked for me so far with dbol.

Uhhhhh no....They DEFINATELY work when I don't take any liver support when on orals my liver starts to irritate me a little bit after a few weeks and when I take liver support I have 0 problems

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2015, 01:13:07 PM »
NAC at 1200mgs to 2400mgs a day really helps the liver while on harsh cycles. They use it in hospitals intravenously on people who have Tylenol overdoses.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2015, 01:29:57 PM »
Take all your liver shit after u blast the oral to let it heal afterwords imo

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2015, 01:30:46 PM »
NAC at 1200mgs to 2400mgs a day really helps the liver while on harsh cycles. They use it in hospitals intravenously on people who have Tylenol overdoses.

I've researched NAC a little bit after hearing about it on some podcast (I think one of the project bodybuilding podcasts...) and it sounds really interesting. I might try it out and see if it helps if I run into issues. So far, I've done 3 oral runs with no liver support and haven't had any issues (bloodwork was done 3 weeks after every oral run). My last run was 60mg dbol/day for 4 weeks, I'm sure in that time my liver numbers were raised, but 3 weeks after dropping the dbol I was just above normal, which I've been told is normal for lifters, even natties. That's according to my doc.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2015, 01:31:47 PM »
Take all your liver shit after u blast the oral to let it heal afterwords imo

I just take extended breaks from orals. 8+ weeks minimum. Maybe if I ran orals more I'd bother with OTC liver support, but as of now I haven't seen any serious sides from the way I do things.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2015, 01:39:52 PM »

they do work, seen guys blood work a while back showing they work!
And for sure 4 on 4 off is a great way to use orals.
?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2015, 01:57:01 PM »
Orals are not needed if you inject the right stack.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2015, 02:15:13 PM »
Orals are not needed if you inject the right stack.

They sure help get a serious pump without red welts from suspension or the like. I feel so blown up when I'm running orals, mood is always good too! Too bad they can't be run year round like test haha!

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2015, 02:38:41 PM »
They sure help get a serious pump without red welts from suspension or the like. I feel so blown up when I'm running orals, mood is always good too! Too bad they can't be run year round like test haha!

I've heard of some people running orals low dose year round

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2015, 05:45:02 PM »
I've heard of some people running orals low dose year round
I'm way too scared to do that. I'll stick to my 4 week blasts that have worked well so far, and left my liver in tact. Didn't dj181 (or whatever his username was) run only orals for extended periods of time? What happened to that guy?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2015, 06:09:17 PM »
I'm way too scared to do that. I'll stick to my 4 week blasts that have worked well so far, and left my liver in tact. Didn't dj181 (or whatever his username was) run only orals for extended periods of time? What happened to that guy?

I have no idea but I've heard of some guys running low doses of orals like anavar for years and said that they have had no problems with liver

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2015, 08:08:06 PM »
I have no idea but I've heard of some guys running low doses of orals like anavar for years and said that they have had no problems with liver

I'm still gonna stay on the safe side and cycle off haha. Don't want to be part of that small percent who dies from liver/kidney failure because i tried chasing the pump for too long.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2015, 01:51:46 AM »
there was this 80s or 90s pro who ran 300mg anadrol a day for like 3 years straight without breaks... never had liver issues either
 i think he was on a podcast with dave palumbo...
he probably had cholesterol from hell afterwards but hes 50 or so now and still alive lol

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2015, 04:00:32 AM »
there was this 80s or 90s pro who ran 300mg anadrol a day for like 3 years straight without breaks... never had liver issues either
 i think he was on a podcast with dave palumbo...
he probably had cholesterol from hell afterwards but hes 50 or so now and still alive lol

he wasn't a pro to my knowledge . your talking about Jimmy pelmechia. he did say on the RX muscle show he took anadrol for 3 years straight not sure if he said he was taking 300mg though. Id have to watch that episode again. I remeber boston lloyd was on that episode as well with vinny the chin as well.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2015, 04:27:36 AM »
he wasn't a pro to my knowledge . your talking about Jimmy pelmechia. he did say on the RX muscle show he took anadrol for 3 years straight not sure if he said he was taking 300mg though. Id have to watch that episode again. I remeber boston lloyd was on that episode as well with vinny the chin as well.

I remember watching that, you're right it was Jimmy who said he ran drol for a ridiculous amount of time. I also really liked Mishin's story about the infection he had in his throat, so badass haha! Made Bostin look like a pussy with his arm infection.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2015, 09:02:38 AM »
yeah exactly that was the show i was talking about.. im pretty sure hes said 300mg for years on end
bostin loyds face was funny when he realized hes not the high doser there lol

yeah the russian guy with the infection was badass
i mean ive done some shit regarding self surgery but that guy was crazy lol

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2015, 09:18:00 AM »
Burnt a knife and stuck it down his throat...........then killed the infection with boiling water and salt.

allow that

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2015, 12:54:23 AM »
I got those dbols straight from pharmacy although didnt gain much weight at all surprisingly at 80mg/day probably 2kg max

whitewidow

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2015, 01:56:07 AM »
I got those dbols straight from pharmacy although didnt gain much weight at all surprisingly at 80mg/day probably 2kg max

what part of thailand did you buy them in? they are stringer then the Alpha-Pharma dbol and the ZPHC Dbol,, def some of the stronger dianabol tabs. Do you still have the bottle? If so take a picture of the front of it. Also did you buy these in thailand? They should be good to go. although some batches are better then others that's why I want to check out the front of your bottle.

Ive seen 8-10 lab tests on them and all of them had Dianabol in them except like one batch but those were bought loose.

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2015, 01:58:45 AM »
yeah exactly that was the show i was talking about.. im pretty sure hes said 300mg for years on end
bostin loyds face was funny when he realized hes not the high doser there lol

yeah the russian guy with the infection was badass
i mean ive done some shit regarding self surgery but that guy was crazy lol

I am def sure he said 3 years no break but not sure if he mentioned the dose. The Russian Eugene was nuttz! that story was crazy and Vinny the chins story was funny and crazy as well burning off dick warts while his mom was sleeping. Vinny can be annoying but I love when they bring vinny the chin on the show.

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2015, 02:21:40 AM »

what part of thailand did you buy them in? they are stringer then the Alpha-Pharma dbol and the ZPHC Dbol,, def some of the stronger dianabol tabs. Do you still have the bottle? If so take a picture of the front of it. Also did you buy these in thailand? They should be good to go. although some batches are better then others that's why I want to check out the front of your bottle.

Ive seen 8-10 lab tests on them and all of them had Dianabol in them except like one batch but those were bought loose.

Patong bangala rd chemist bro they had all pharmacy gear although i dont have bottle as i got it repackaged.

I did feel pumps though and was fuller although i think they are underdosed

whitewidow

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2015, 02:48:25 AM »
Patong bangala rd chemist bro they had all pharmacy gear although i dont have bottle as i got it repackaged.

I did feel pumps though and was fuller although i think they are underdosed

So they didn;t come in a shrink sealed bottle like the picture? did they have any British Dispensary Thai Anabaol tabs?