Author Topic: SOME OF THE WORLDS BEST!  (Read 11228 times)

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
Re: SOME OF THE WORLDS BEST!
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2015, 02:55:57 AM »
Yes they were shrink sealed looked exact as your bottle but got them repackaged. Not sure if they had bd

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2015, 04:12:45 AM »
Yes they were shrink sealed looked exact as your bottle but got them repackaged. Not sure if they had bd

when did you buy them? Alot of people say it''s the best dbol they have tried. Most lab Test except one I saw had dianabol in them . Dianabol raws are so cheap! and when your poackaging them like that highly unlikely you will get a fake,now buying them loose is a diffrent story I wouldn't buy any Thai tabs loose.

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2015, 04:28:23 AM »

when did you buy them? Alot of people say it''s the best dbol they have tried. Most lab Test except one I saw had dianabol in them . Dianabol raws are so cheap! and when your poackaging them like that highly unlikely you will get a fake,now buying them loose is a diffrent story I wouldn't buy any Thai tabs loose.

I bought them approx 3 months ago. It def has dbol dont get me wrong i just felt like i needed a fair bit to feel slight difference and hardly any weight gain

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2015, 03:25:58 PM »
That alpha masterol was beyond useless

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2015, 04:06:53 PM »

What's that provirion?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2015, 04:34:21 PM »
Or methylmasterone?

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2015, 10:17:18 PM »

SuperDrol and It was worthless...

whitewidow

« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2015, 12:33:51 AM »
I have not tried it this is a old batch maybe he will trade me something else for them.This batch expires in August. I don't think they made much of it because nobody bought alot of it. I got a good deal on it but that dosn't matter if they are no good. It would be interesting to lab test it.

whitewidow

« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2015, 12:45:00 AM »
I will be honest I have not used many of AP's oral AAS. right now I'm on their Methyl-Trenbolone and if you take 2mg pre-workout it's good stuff. Ive tried the ZPHC winstrol-20mg tabs and it's legit. I tried the AP winstrol-50mg tabs and it was real good-IMO . I have tried the astralean and it's decent, I know a girl who tried the AP anavar 50mg tabs are maybe they were 10mg tabs but she liked nthem she also used the AP 10mg winstrol tabs and liked those as well. I have tried the ZPHC Dianabol-20mg tabs and it was legit, I got the superdrol for doing a favor for the man but I'm sure he might send me something else he is a great guy.

Ive heard there dbol and anadrol are decent. I have not used them so I can't vouch for them. I have also tried the letrozole and I''m only on day 5. it seems decent. I mainly have used ALOT of Alpha-pharma injectables and I have not really had any issues with any of them except the NPP was a little thick but it worked well.