Author Topic: Some advice  (Read 3155 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
Some advice
« on: April 17, 2016, 10:33:30 PM »
I am about to start week 5 tomorrow of high test e. Currently running:

1050mg test e
750 eq
5 units gh ed
12.5 asin ed
25 t3 ed

Would like to know if it would be worth it bumping test to 1.5g or if i should wait till i have done 4 weeks off orals and hop back on anadrol.

Also is insulin worth it?

herraisland

• Getbig III
Re: Some advice
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 04:59:45 AM »
I am about to start week 5 tomorrow of high test e. Currently running:

1050mg test e
750 eq
5 units gh ed
12.5 asin ed
25 t3 ed

Would like to know if it would be worth it bumping test to 1.5g or if i should wait till i have done 4 weeks off orals and hop back on anadrol.

Also is insulin worth it?

i saw no and felt no diffrenece between 1gr and 2gr so i would say keep at 1gr.... i always start as low as possible and bumb up by time... and isulin is only worth it for me at 30+ iu pre workout... yes i have disguastingly bad insulin sensitivity

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 05:25:14 AM »

i saw no and felt no diffrenece between 1gr and 2gr so i would say keep at 1gr.... i always start as low as possible and bumb up by time... and isulin is only worth it for me at 30+ iu pre workout... yes i have disguastingly bad insulin sensitivity

same opinion here regarding the test...

with the insulin, fuck no. if you use it pre workout then start with 10iu or so. at least 100g carbs spread over the 2 hours that its active.
i would probably drop dead from 30iu, no matter how well my shit is timed, lol. i just finished my bulk and tapered up from 12iu to 20iu pre workout over the course of 14 weeks... never saw the need to go over 20iu with around 250g carbs intra workout.
also stayed very lean the whole time, "insulin makes you fat" is utter bullshit. and yes, its deffo worth it.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 06:21:56 AM »

with the insulin, fuck no. if you use it pre workout then start with 10iu or so. at least 100g carbs spread over the 2 hours that its active.
i would probably drop dead from 30iu, no matter how well my shit is timed, lol. i just finished my bulk and tapered up from 12iu to 20iu pre workout over the course of 14 weeks... never saw the need to go over 20iu with around 250g carbs intra workout.
also stayed very lean the whole time, "insulin makes you fat" is utter bullshit. and yes, its deffo worth it.

Gotta be careful when you say that. If you're already fat, it WILL make you fatter, especially at 10iu+. Ectos have a much easier time using insulin because its hard for them to gain fat in the first place, but for us endos, we have to be extremely lean and insulin sensitive for exogenous slin to actually make a positive difference in our physiques.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 06:49:15 AM »
Gotta be careful when you say that. If you're already fat, it WILL make you fatter, especially at 10iu+. Ectos have a much easier time using insulin because its hard for them to gain fat in the first place, but for us endos, we have to be extremely lean and insulin sensitive for exogenous slin to actually make a positive difference in our physiques.
im actually more on the endo side than ecto...

just get on enough tren and some t3 and this wont ever be an issue... and i agree that you should ALWAYS start blasts as lean as possible imo. this is key.
someone whos >12% bodyfat has no point using insulin or even getting on a "mass cycle" imo. of course ive been there and done that too. (not with insulin though).
starting a "bulk" when not shredded is pretty stupid either way.

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 07:25:46 AM »
That's plenty of gear your on already, come on now... I personally grow crazy and look very good off of 750m test and 900mg EQ alone, if you want more size then eat more. Another 500mg of test will just give you more sides and bloat, your dosage is already high unless your gear is underdosed. This is coming from a guy who ran 3g test 1.8g deca for 6 weeks before dropping it down to 750 test 400 deca... Made 0 difference except a hell of  a lot of sides, so I'm not trying to baby you with saying your running plenty of gear already. No need for more and that's the truth. I rarely ever post but I saw this and don't want you making the same mistake as I did

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 08:18:12 AM »

ofcouse i wasnt recommending him to go so high, if any of you took it that way. lol. thats just me the highest dose i have ever seen someone take is me myself  :)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2016, 04:16:08 PM »
What is height weight and bodyfat percentage?

U try to take 1.5 gram of test! goddamn boy. If I take 1.5 g test by itself I could be a 12% 240lbs in 2 months and strong as fuck. Granted I'm 6ft tall but this lot of gear.

My personal friends(not me) who run 1.5g test or more talking real life situations here are all monsters 240lb+ and below 6ft dudes with 450+ bench anyday of the week. U gh and slin and shit worries too much about the dope. Just leave it in the system at a comfortable dosage and eat and grow. Make shit too complicated with this shit.

Take a gram of test with an AI and grow fuck all the other shit u want to look like a freak after u gain u add tren ace and diet and u look like freak no secret magic juice mg numbers. My opinion good luck brother

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2016, 10:24:51 PM »
Yeah idk if my gear is shit, or my response is shit. But i have been eating lots of mcdies lately and made me so fat. I was on good track, don't know how i allowed myself getting tricked into that. Bas influence. Got off track a bit, but at the same time thought it would help me add some muscle. Only difference i see is fat lol, so I guess insulin isnt for me yet. My bodyfat is way over 12% now

My friend took 300mg of test, he put on 20 pound of muscle in 16 weeks and got leaner... Using same lab as me, without anything else. Makes me sad, as i look like shit compared to him and he eats way more junk than me.

Also is 12.5 asin ed enough?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2016, 10:07:21 AM »
Maybe you are not doing a damn thing right and you just think that you are.
Food, training, and rest! One or more of these are not optimal. It's not like testosterone magically doesn't work on you.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2016, 11:29:59 AM »
from what your last post just said i def would not up the test . I ran it up to two grams myself, all i noticed was additional water weight/ and it made me swet even more cause i was running tren and t3 at the same time.

Just keep trying to find you sweet spot.  I gotta say man mine is 750/800 mg a wk i use sustanon myself also use a lot of test E but most say the ester doesnt matter.

And yeah bro if you are getting the mcdonalds graving and are spilt wayyyy over i wouldnt even consider using slin (i have never used it myself ) so this is going off of my opinion.

Im on sust/mast/winny/trenn/growth/adex(low dosage) and i look ten times better the when i was on
         super high test/tren/t3/clenn/adex and i gotta say my tren was 200mg higher on this cycle then what i am on now.

Just keep ttrying knew compounds dosages etc/ some of my friends use high test/deca/dbol/anadrol and they look pretty decent.  When i use any of those compounds i look like utter shit, yeah im big as fuck but when i see pics of myself when i was using those compounds i was like wtf was I thinking all water loged with a big fat face and double chin. bloated stomach

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2016, 03:05:01 PM »
If u are over 12%body fat a gram of test will make u look like dog shit giant pile.of it with steam coming off and especially eating McDonald's he starting to sound like a troll. Fucking bullshit

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2016, 04:18:44 PM »

I just completed my first insulin run and the last 2 weeks ran 20iu and found that if i consumed the right amount of carbs i actually got leaner. There was GH in the mix though. I managed 130-140gm of carbs for 20iu any less than 15iu i lost my pump after about 30min of training

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2016, 04:18:24 AM »
I just completed my first insulin run and the last 2 weeks ran 20iu and found that if i consumed the right amount of carbs i actually got leaner. There was GH in the mix though. I managed 130-140gm of carbs for 20iu any less than 15iu i lost my pump after about 30min of training

I think that's probably what made fat loss happen more than the slin/carb timing alone. I'm sure its possible to get lean on slin, many pros runs slin up to 4 weeks out and are still able to get to extremely low body fat levels. But for us "genetically inferior" folk, it may not be in the cards haha.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2016, 05:01:23 AM »
I think that's probably what made fat loss happen more than the slin/carb timing alone. I'm sure its possible to get lean on slin, many pros runs slin up to 4 weeks out and are still able to get to extremely low body fat levels. But for us "genetically inferior" folk, it may not be in the cards haha.

I'd say it's more to do with having to many carbs while the insulin is active, on Gh you seem to be able to so sums more food in general and stay lean. Most people over compensate the carbs or just eat shit while the insulin is active is my theory. Finding the right carbs for your body to. Hi tried multi dextrin and felt shit and was bloated as hell, went to waxy maize and digested it better and didn't need as many carbs.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2016, 06:00:30 AM »
I'd say it's more to do with having to many carbs while the insulin is active, on Gh you seem to be able to so sums more food in general and stay lean. Most people over compensate the carbs or just eat shit while the insulin is active is my theory. Finding the right carbs for your body to. Hi tried multi dextrin and felt shit and was bloated as hell, went to waxy maize and digested it better and didn't need as many carbs.

Interesting. I've never done GH, only MK-677, so I can't speak much to it. But you make a good point about using the "right" carbs. I've done insulin, but not long enough to notice any difference, maybe next winter I'll try it out again and take it more seriously.
Have you tried slin + highly branched cyclic dextrin? I know its more expensive than waxy maize, but it might work even better with slin. I've never tried it myself, just wondering if its worth the price, or I should go with something cheaper when I run it.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2016, 09:26:21 AM »
all these fancy carbs are completely gimmicky shit
whats the point of having them absorb faster? even rapid insulin is active for around 2 hours anyway, no point in chugging tons of extremely rapid absorbing carbs then...
you have to spread the carb intake out anyway, so having your carbs digested a bit faster makes no sense to me.

ive gotten leaner eating a bag of candy (200g) intraworkout EVERY DAY with 15iu insulin pre... thats 150g of carbs solely made up of glucose syrup, dextrose and sugar (depending on the type of candy, i just use stuff with glucose syrup as first ingredient so that theres not too much fructose).

over time i went up to 20iu pre with a 250g bag of candy (haribo) intra workout plus 50g of cornflakes in my pre shake
these are all "shitty" carbs, 250-300g of carbs all made up of glucose syrup and sugar basically.
BUT they do exactly what they should do and honestly i would feel like shit chugging down 200g carbs of dextrose or waxy maize, while 200g of carbs from candy go down like NOTHING and it feels good lol

see my log, i never got fatter doing it that way...