Author Topic: Something I saw on TV...  (Read 1495 times)

Ledd

• Getbig III
Something I saw on TV...
« on: September 17, 2006, 07:28:02 PM »
I'm sure most you guys have seen the show about Greg Valentino which has some other steroid users (abusers I should probably say in their case) who all say basically how roids screwed their lives up.  One thing stuck in my mind from that show, I dont remember the guys name but he is older now, when they interviewed him it was in a gym room I think and he was talking about how he used roids so much that by the time he was done he had the testosterone count of a prepubescent girl.  If you do recall that scene what he also said is that ONE cycle, even one injection with anabolic steroids puts you at risk for all sorts of problems later at life if not immediately.  I dont remember his phrase exactly but he said the tinyest amout of a steroid sits in every cell of your body and eventually may and probably will rear its head and begin to cause probs with anything from bodily organs to high bp to low test count.  What do you make of this?

Journeyman

• Getbig II
  • BIGGER STRONGER FASTER!
Re: Something I saw on TV...
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 07:52:16 PM »
that guy is just trying to sound smart on TV and if he had the test level of a prepubesant girl he probably didnt cycle correctly hince the reason why he thinks the stuff is so devastating .02 ;)
Journeyman

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 08:58:02 PM »
I'm sure most you guys have seen the show about Greg Valentino which has some other steroid users (abusers I should probably say in their case) who all say basically how roids screwed their lives up.  One thing stuck in my mind from that show, I dont remember the guys name but he is older now, when they interviewed him it was in a gym room I think and he was talking about how he used roids so much that by the time he was done he had the testosterone count of a prepubescent girl.  If you do recall that scene what he also said is that ONE cycle, even one injection with anabolic steroids puts you at risk for all sorts of problems later at life if not immediately.  I dont remember his phrase exactly but he said the tinyest amout of a steroid sits in every cell of your body and eventually may and probably will rear its head and begin to cause probs with anything from bodily organs to high bp to low test count.  What do you make of this?

mike milechek...michelik....o r some shit like that.

#1 pure t asshole. if i told you that steroids made your toenails fall off when you turn 60 would you believe me? i certainly hope not.

he has no credibility what so ever....another angry steroid abuser that blames everything on the juice, and not themselves. if he drank draino everyday and fucked himself up he would say "draino is a killer...it should not be available to the public!" that dude needs to own up to his mistakes....he is the only one to blame

on a side note....that guy used to eat monkey brains to try to get growth hormone from them. still think he is a credible individual?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 09:25:25 PM »
That entire show was one of the most outrageous piles of pure unadulterated propaganda bull-shit that I have ever seen. Although I could never prove this, it almost seems as if the producers of the show had a script already written and told the individuals exactly what to say, Greg Valentino included. Just as an example, Valentino states that anyone who uses steroids, even the smallest user, will eventually sale them, he claims it is an inevitable fact ::)

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 02:11:11 AM »
mike milechek...michelik....o r some shit like that.

#1 pure t asshole. if i told you that steroids made your toenails fall off when you turn 60 would you believe me? i certainly hope not.

he has no credibility what so ever....another angry steroid abuser that blames everything on the juice, and not themselves. if he drank draino everyday and fucked himself up he would say "draino is a killer...it should not be available to the public!" that dude needs to own up to his mistakes....he is the only one to blame

on a side note....that guy used to eat monkey brains to try to get growth hormone from them. still think he is a credible individual?
Yep the monkey brain thing pretty much throws his credibility out the window - that's justa good way to get madcow or scurvy!! I bet he ate the balls too, to try and get monkey test!!
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 06:40:39 AM »
Its funny though, its almost as if they tried to spin what Gregg Valentino said. When i saw the show, i didnt remember Gregg saying any really bad things about steroids. When he talked about how his arm ''exploded'' from an infection, he emphasized how he'd sometimes drop his needles on the ground, blow off the dust, and then pin himself. And in another scene hes at the gym talkin to his friends remembering wiht a smile on his face the days when he could still use steroids.

Sure hes an idiot, a funny idiot (sometimes Ramblin' Freak has some funny shit in it) but in that show it was the producers who spun it all bad, not gregg.

Oh and i've had to explain to so many people i meet that its synthol in his arms, not fuckin steroids.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 02:36:04 AM »
On the issue in general, I'd say its all individual, like anything. You prolly seen folks in their 70's that smoke an still fine, as well as those who die of lung cancer at 30...Same with juice, same with anything. You have to carefully analyse your individual self to determine what lengths you can go to, be it roids or anything esle.

One thing is prolly universal for all, especially with roid use - positive attitude. Banal as it maybe, it nevertheless is true. If you start juicing and your shit scared and all the time thinking of how bad it maybe or feeling guilty - you're most likely gonna suffer later in some way or another. Gotta be mentally prepared to do things before you attempt doing them.

On the programme in specific: don't trust TV - it fucks up your brain. Jus because the programme on some topic got (or bought) broadcasting time, doesn't mean they know what the hell they are talking about. Especially when they interview friggin roid abusers instead of credible sources like endocrynologists or medics w/ experience in the field.

Regards