Author Topic: Which Prohormone  (Read 21361 times)

Smages

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Which Prohormone
« on: June 26, 2009, 03:03:27 PM »
I've read through the posts regarding prohormones and know there are mixed views.

Which one would you recommend if you had to pick? Thanks

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Which Prohormone
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 01:49:40 AM »
The tren clones are the only ones worth your while.  All the rest will just make you feel like you have the flu.

Smages

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 02:19:35 PM »
Thanks, I'll look into those. Personally, I don't like how the products are marketed. If they were marketed as just another supplement I would feel better about using them.

Also after I take the prohormone would a product like 6 oxo and then mhp t-bomb be beneficial?

Jbloom22

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 04:49:06 PM »
it depends which prohormone you take...but if you do take one you need to research a proper pct.  After a cycle an AI or SERM and a natural test booster are essentials to help your hormone levels return to a normal state.  Products such as 6-oxo are not just beneficial but are necessary.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 05:33:06 PM »
Save your money dude they do not work.  Placebo effect at best.  I've done M-Drol and a few others I cannot remember at the moment.  Never did PCT after them just took liver protection.
Nothing did as much as 500 mg of enanthate a week.  Even those testosterone gels did something for me way more than any prohormone.  I used the gel before I tried the shot.  I tried the prohormones 2 years after I did a cycle because I saw some posts that people were jacked and gaining 35lbs of muscle and outrageous claims,  however  the comparison is a joke.  It's your money though.  You will gain weight but you will lose it all after 2 weeks you are not on it.  Very toxic on the body as well.  I felt like shit and it was a chore to get to the gym.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 10:53:46 PM »
Save your money dude they do not work.  Placebo effect at best.  I've done M-Drol and a few others I cannot remember at the moment.  Never did PCT after them just took liver protection.
Nothing did as much as 500 mg of enanthate a week.  Even those testosterone gels did something for me way more than any prohormone.  I used the gel before I tried the shot.  I tried the prohormones 2 years after I did a cycle because I saw some posts that people were jacked and gaining 35lbs of muscle and outrageous claims,  however  the comparison is a joke.  It's your money though.  You will gain weight but you will lose it all after 2 weeks you are not on it.  Very toxic on the body as well.  I felt like shit and it was a chore to get to the gym.

I totaly disagree here. Some prohormones, or OTC steroids which is what they are, are pretty powerful. M1T was extremely powerful, the original superdrol as well. M-Drol is a superdrol clone, and probably not as good. The original, is pretty awesome though. Gaspari Halodrol(RIP) was a good one as well. Now, are they as good as 500 mg of TE a week, probably not. BUT, when you do a superdrol or halodrol, you normally only stay on for 6 weeks or so. Where as with test, its usually around 12 weeks or more. So, thats twice the amount of time to enjoy the positive effects. Bottom line is, they do work, but you should go with legit HG if possible, because these 'prohormones" can have some nasty side effects.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 07:57:23 AM »

I totaly disagree here. Some prohormones, or OTC steroids which is what they are, are pretty powerful. M1T was extremely powerful, the original superdrol as well. M-Drol is a superdrol clone, and probably not as good. The original, is pretty awesome though. Gaspari Halodrol(RIP) was a good one as well. Now, are they as good as 500 mg of TE a week, probably not. BUT, when you do a superdrol or halodrol, you normally only stay on for 6 weeks or so. Where as with test, its usually around 12 weeks or more. So, thats twice the amount of time to enjoy the positive effects. Bottom line is, they do work, but you should go with legit HG if possible, because these 'prohormones" can have some nasty side effects.

good post.

jorgen

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2009, 06:19:43 PM »
prohormones are for the most part highly unregulated.  That means companies are making bank off of your obsession with getting big.  Some do work but you have no idea really what you are putting in your body.  If you are willing to take that chance, god bless you.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 08:55:13 PM »

not true. Alot of the prohormones are drugs that are slightly altered, like havoc for example.

Smages

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 10:22:39 AM »
I looked into RPN's Havoc and that seems like a decent product, what do you think of the tren ones necrosis?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 10:24:06 AM »
not true. Alot of the prohormones are drugs that are slightly altered, like havoc for example.

Necrosis is a man with knowledge and strange diphthongs, no doubt about it.
I hate the State.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 12:46:18 PM »
I've read through the posts regarding prohormones and know there are mixed views.

Which one would you recommend if you had to pick? Thanks
DBOL......ANADROL.......TEST.......ANAVAR.......EVERYTHING ELSE IS WASTE OF TIME. IMHO

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2009, 12:47:53 PM »
if you are going to spend money on anything get the juice

prohormones are no different than supps that are sold in these bb magazines.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2009, 01:01:30 PM »
if you are going to spend money on anything get the juice

prohormones are no different than supps that are sold in these bb magazines.

That's not true, like it was stated above, a lot of the PH are actually real oral steroids.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2009, 01:18:00 PM »
i respect your opinion donkey kong......but i just think that prohormones and these top of the lines "supps" are nothing more than snake oil.....if you get my drift???

legit deca, sustenon, dbol, anavar, anadrol........can't beat it's effectiveness compared to prohormones......just my .02 though

i legitimately respect your opinion though.....i am not putting you down......just my personal feelings on the matter.....no hard feelings meant.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 01:25:20 PM »
i respect your opinion donkey kong......but i just think that prohormones and these top of the lines "supps" are nothing more than snake oil.....if you get my drift???

legit deca, sustenon, dbol, anavar, anadrol........can't beat it's effectiveness compared to prohormones......just my .02 though

i legitimately respect your opinion though.....i am not putting you down......just my personal feelings on the matter.....no hard feelings meant.

"putting me down"??

dude, your 'opinion' stands against scientific proof.

there are crap PH and there are OTC legal steroids. There is no 'opinion' about it.

A 4 week cycle of M1T will not have the same results as 16 weeks of 500mg Testosterone, that's for sure, but besides that these Oral steroids are just as good or even better than Dianabol, Oxandrolon and so on.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 01:33:00 PM »
donkey kong.....

like i said.....no attack on you bro

the hell with what some scientist in a lab says

go to any gym and ask an iron veteran of 20 years or more and chances are good he'll take the dbol over the prohormones.

like i said no hard feelings......do you know how many false ads are printined in the mags OUR CREATINE WOKS 309 PERCENT FASTER THAN OUR COMPETITORS CREATINE.....BLAH BLAH BLAH

GASPARI AND ALL THOSE OTHER COMPANYS TELL YOU ALL ABOUT SCIENTIFIC TEST......GIVE ME THE GOOD STUFF

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2009, 01:36:06 PM »
ask dexter and dorian and king what they think will work better

prohormones don't hold water to legit dbol.....anavar....ect

prohormones or legit gear.......

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2009, 02:39:20 PM »
ask dexter and dorian and king what they think will work better

prohormones don't hold water to legit dbol.....anavar....ect

prohormones or legit gear.......

Legit gear isn't so easy to find my friend...
Air Falcon

Reelfoot

• Getbig I
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2009, 03:26:04 PM »
OK...you mentioned T-Bomb II...what about it?  Is it worth the money?  I have read about as many post pro and con.  What is your guy's consensus? ???

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2009, 04:18:15 PM »
donkey kong.....

like i said.....no attack on you bro

the hell with what some scientist in a lab says

go to any gym and ask an iron veteran of 20 years or more and chances are good he'll take the dbol over the prohormones.

like i said no hard feelings......do you know how many false ads are printined in the mags OUR CREATINE WOKS 309 PERCENT FASTER THAN OUR COMPETITORS CREATINE.....BLAH BLAH BLAH

GASPARI AND ALL THOSE OTHER COMPANYS TELL YOU ALL ABOUT SCIENTIFIC TEST......GIVE ME THE GOOD STUFF

Of course anyone with a clue would choose dbol over any prohormone. But you saying they are worthless, is simply not true. Basiclly, they are substances that have been in old medical journals for years that for whatever reason were never put out on the market. FDA closes loophole on very particular substances, psuedo chemists dust off some old steroid that no one ever took to the market and the FDA never pulled, and voila, superdrol, halodrol, M1T,etc. I've been in the gym for close to 20 years myself, and believe me, these substances are legit, not as great as what you listed earlier, but legit. Hell, they have oral Tren that's highly absorbable at Max-muscle stores these days, thats whats down right dangerous, any 16 year old kid can buy them and do God knows what to their system.

Smages

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2009, 07:14:33 PM »
Okay, obviously there's a lot of opinions all over the place. Do they still sell Superdrol or Haladrol 50? If so what brand is best?

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2009, 07:40:55 AM »
Of course anyone with a clue would choose dbol over any prohormone. But you saying they are worthless, is simply not true. Basiclly, they are substances that have been in old medical journals for years that for whatever reason were never put out on the market. FDA closes loophole on very particular substances, psuedo chemists dust off some old steroid that no one ever took to the market and the FDA never pulled, and voila, superdrol, halodrol, M1T,etc. I've been in the gym for close to 20 years myself, and believe me, these substances are legit, not as great as what you listed earlier, but legit. Hell, they have oral Tren that's highly absorbable at Max-muscle stores these days, thats whats down right dangerous, any 16 year old kid can buy them and do God knows what to their system.
well dude.....that is my point......if you are going to spend a couple hundred bucks....would you spend it on legit gear or prohormones???? if you had some money to spend on real food such as new york strips and baked potatoes.....good clean bb food.....would you use your money on that or waste it on supplements advbertised in the bb mags???? that is my point.....legit gear and real bb foods.....as you can tell....i don't place a lot of credence in supplements.......maybe a good protein powder??? but no creatine supps and no prohormones.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2009, 08:49:45 PM »
I looked into RPN's Havoc and that seems like a decent product, what do you think of the tren ones necrosis?

i beleive they are the drug diedrone if im not mistaken, hard on the hpta, great for strength. Exceptionally strong if you ask me, but a little to hard on the testes for what your getting. expect significant shutdown and insomnia.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2009, 08:54:48 PM »
"putting me down"??

dude, your 'opinion' stands against scientific proof.

there are crap PH and there are OTC legal steroids. There is no 'opinion' about it.

A 4 week cycle of M1T will not have the same results as 16 weeks of 500mg Testosterone, that's for sure, but besides that these Oral steroids are just as good or even better than Dianabol, Oxandrolon and so on.

this is fact, i would venture that alot of "prohormones" like pheraplex are better then any oral prescription drug, havoc is already a prescription drug but in terms of sides to effects it beats anadrol for instance. Same with epistane, superdrol etc... M1T is shit but that is an old school drug