Author Topic: The Romney lies don't matter  (Read 2091 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
The Romney lies don't matter
« on: January 26, 2008, 07:50:03 AM »

You guys have no clue how powerful the Mormon spin machine is. 

These guys are professional salesmen who will do/say anything to assist their assention to power.  And what they have learned throughout the years is that if a lie is repeated enough, it WILL become the truth.  This is a core value of Mormonism.

Mitt Romney will be the next American President, because the radio hosts have said so.  They prefer Romney over McCain, and EVERYONE is onboard with keeping Hillary out of the White House.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: The Romney lies don't matter
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 07:55:44 AM »
You guys have no clue how powerful the Mormon spin machine is. 

These guys are professional salesmen who will do/say anything to assist their assention to power.  And what they have learned throughout the years is that if a lie is repeated enough, it WILL become the truth.  This is a core value of Mormonism.

Mitt Romney will be the next American President, because the radio hosts have said so.  They prefer Romney over McCain, and EVERYONE is onboard with keeping Hillary out of the White House.
I agree, if it were not for the ability of having 4 extra wives, I wouldn't be a Mormon.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 07:56:30 AM »
I agree, if it were not for the ability of having 4 extra wives, I wouldn't be a Mormon.

As much as I hate Billary, I would hate Romney still more.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 07:58:18 AM »
As much as I hate Billary, I would hate Romney still more.
would?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 08:04:40 AM »
would?

As in if he were president. Odin help us all if that happens.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 08:32:50 AM »
As in if he were president. Odin help us all if that happens.
are you Asatruar?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2008, 08:37:13 AM »
are you Asatruar?

No, just a loyal servant of the god, Debussey, Lord of Madness.
I hate the State.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 08:40:02 AM »
Many people are saying it's too early to call and many moderate Democrats are hoping like hell that McCain will emerge on the Republican side, but the Romney-Clinton ship has sailed.

What can good, honest Americans do to bring it back into port?  

Not much.   :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2008, 08:42:12 AM »
No, just a loyal servant of the god, Debussey, Lord of Madness.
huh ???

You always mention the gods and Odin.  You're not an Asatruar?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2008, 08:46:17 AM »
huh ???

You always mention the gods and Odin.  You're not an Asatruar?

I was but having seen the glory that is the Lord of Madness I could do nothing other than convert. You too shall witness the glory of the Lord of Madness.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2008, 09:09:44 AM »
I was but having seen the glory that is the Lord of Madness I could do nothing other than convert. You too shall witness the glory of the Lord of Madness.
What in the hell is Lord of Madness.  Stop fucking with me... My deceptions don't give you license to screw with my brain... explain yourself :)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2008, 09:17:02 AM »
On Bill Maher last night they said that Romney said something to the effect of "when the economy is bad, I look at it as a good time to buy". Obviously we know what he means, and people with money can afford that type of thinking. But poor and middle class people don't think about buying low and selling high when they can't pay their bills. I think that was a big misstep for Romney personally, but I do hope he gets the nomination. If he weren't a Mormon I would really be behind him, but Mormons are crazy.
E

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2008, 05:24:03 PM »
On Bill Maher last night they said that Romney said something to the effect of "when the economy is bad, I look at it as a good time to buy". Obviously we know what he means, and people with money can afford that type of thinking. But poor and middle class people don't think about buying low and selling high when they can't pay their bills. I think that was a big misstep for Romney personally, but I do hope he gets the nomination. If he weren't a Mormon I would really be behind him, but Mormons are crazy.

You can thank him when he brings in the draft.

How else do you think he's gonna get an extra 100,000 new recruits that he's asking for? It's either that or offer recruits paid education, you know more goverment spending.  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2008, 07:51:38 PM »
There won't be a draft...so for get it. I'm for a comprehensive governmnet service program tied to college loans etc..but the draft, like we had prior to 1970..no way never happen. The kids would riot.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2008, 10:28:47 PM »
There won't be a draft...so for get it. I'm for a comprehensive governmnet service program tied to college loans etc..but the draft, like we had prior to 1970..no way never happen. The kids would riot.
since we can't be sure of the future, anything can happen.  Imagine several large scale attacks in half a dozen or more cities in a large "Al Qaeda" attack.  I promise you'd see a draft in short order.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2008, 11:26:45 PM »

Obama mentioned this in a speech in South Carolina a couple weeks ago, except he said serve in the Peace Corps.   :-\

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2008, 02:08:21 AM »

If the countries economic problems get worse I would guess that being able to control oil reserves would become a greater and greater priority.

You can only do that with an army bigger then what it is now. Romney wants more troops, Rudy wants to make the military stronger with newer equipment, more ships, etc..,these things don't run themselves, you have to get troops soomehow. 

More control over an energy source that countries like CHina and India need more and more each day could be reason enough to re introduce the draft.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2008, 11:26:25 AM »
since we can't be sure of the future, anything can happen.  Imagine several large scale attacks in half a dozen or more cities in a large "Al Qaeda" attack.  I promise you'd see a draft in short order.

No, we wouldn't see a draft.  The more likely result would be the rise of local militia groups committed to protecting their own turf from outsiders. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2008, 11:29:31 AM »
If the countries economic problems get worse I would guess that being able to control oil reserves would become a greater and greater priority.

You can only do that with an army bigger then what it is now. Romney wants more troops, Rudy wants to make the military stronger with newer equipment, more ships, etc..,these things don't run themselves, you have to get troops soomehow. 

More control over an energy source that countries like CHina and India need more and more each day could be reason enough to re introduce the draft.

What people of color around the world need to do is to commit ALL their resources to developing an entirely new world economy based on something other than oil.  Let the White Man have his oil. 

As you might suspect, I am only half-joking.