Author Topic: From the russian point of view  (Read 2338 times)

theonlyone

From the russian point of view
« on: August 10, 2008, 10:04:54 AM »
As if last loser/coward Tbislisi/Georgia attacked Zchenvali the capital of south Osetia in the night, approximately 1000 of civilians died . The western media doesn't show the pics/video of completely destroyed Czhenvali, they say that Russia attacked Georgia. If you didn't know the dominant majority of south osetia has russian passports. Russians pushed all georgian army forces back and freed Zchenvali. They say it's infirior (sp?) conflict in Georgia and Russia hasn't had the right to interfere. As a peace maker or whatever you call it Russia in case of war has had every right to interfere and it's tied by documents internationally. In that region. They showed Sukashvilli bullshiting with the Europen Union flag behind him lol How long Georgia is in EU? We all saw how Sukashvilli walks on tip toes before Bush asslicker. Futhermore as russians officials said Sukashvilli completely lost the credit of trust. He said on tv they will not bomb South Osetia yet they did. This moron georgian president Saakashvili ( we call him Sukashvili  Suka = bitch ) is an american agent. He got education in US as we know. Georgians started war  with South Osetia on intenet they knew russians would come to defend osetians ( sp? osetian people ). Up to 30 000 osetins or more already are welcomed in Russia. Tv shows how they thank "russian soldier" with tears running down in torrents. They show osetian people in Moscow crying women cursing georgian president woman said she lost her 80 + yo father deadly wounded and said is that how Sukashvili making peace in south osetia? They cut off all russian channels in Georgia. Georgia couldn't even fart against Russia without the help of US/NATO. No one is thanking georgian president for making the peace in the region all curse him, wishing him to fire in hell. Putin has been overthetop when he arrived to the region from Bejing and we all heard his speech. The best speecher when it counts, period. Not a one bad word towards the georgian people only respect etc etc.
IF I were to meet Sukashvilli in flesh I would at 1'st roll upon his ears and then destroy that idiot to the point he couldn't stand up fat slob of shit. As well with that arrogant and stupid well known president - feodor emelianenko style. You rot from inside my friends.

Look at your young men fighting
Look at your women crying
Look at your young men dying
The way they've always done before

Look at the hate we're breeding
Look at the fear we're feeding
Look at the lives we're leading
The way we've always done before

My hands are tied
The billions shift from side to side
And the wars go on with brainwashed pride
For the love of god and our human rights
And all these things are swept aside
By bloody hands time can't deny
And are washed away by your genocide
And history hides the lies of our civil wars

Look at the shoes you're filling
Look at the blood we're spilling
Look at the world we're killing
The way we've always done before

Look in the doubt we've wallowed
Look at the leaders we've followed
Look at the lies we've swallowed
And I don't want to hear no more

My hands are tied
For all I've seen has changed my mind
But still the wars go on as the years go by
With no love of god or human rights
'Cause all these dreams are swept aside N'
By bloody hands of the hypnotised
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: From the russian point of view
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 10:14:18 AM »
Saakashvili stupidity aside, methinks Putin's got a trigger-happy attitude that does not help matters. Putin is really, trully a very dangerous man. Not because he's got many nuclear weapons at his disposal, but because his macropolitical intentions forecast a very bleak future for the republics that ceceded from the Soviet Union. The main problem is that those republics sit atop one of the most energy-rich areas of the world, and the world is running out of energy, so expect many conflicts in the area. Many Russians would be appalled by what's being done in their name. Russian and Georgian people = good people. Russian and Georgian representatives = shit.

By the by I like your "asslicker" comment. You are European aren't you?

theonlyone

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 11:05:34 AM »
Saakashvili stupidity aside, methinks Putin's got a trigger-happy attitude that does not help matters. Putin is really, trully a very dangerous man. Not because he's got many nuclear weapons at his disposal, but because his macropolitical intentions forecast a very bleak future for the republics that ceceded from the Soviet Union. The main problem is that those republics sit atop one of the most energy-rich areas of the world, and the world is running out of energy, so expect many conflicts in the area. Many Russians would be appalled by what's being done in their name. Russian and Georgian people = good people. Russian and Georgian representatives = shit.

By the by I like your "asslicker" comment. You are European aren't you?

I like your "Saakashvili stupidity aside' comment. I'm russian.
You know what's the difference between russian and georgian representatives? IF Georgian may say they will not be bombing South Osetia yet they would do next day. It doesn't work that way in Russia.
   I tell you one thing you may not know overthere! Take a half of population of each former Soviet Union republic and they're working in Russia, making some money. believe it or not.
   There will be many conflicts in the area. Robert Casey? Vanga? to name a few. have u heard these names? See what they've said about Russia......

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War
      IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 12:03:36 PM »
Well, the Georgian representatives have made a few stupid mistakes, not caring for their people, mainly knowing that Putin hates the idea of any of the ex-Soviet republics to join either NATO or the EU. So what have they been doing? Putting up the EU flag in some of their towns and tried to negotiate their entrance into NATO. Or the Georgian army embarking on a de facto occupation of the Abkhazian and South Ossetian territories even though they were invited not to do so.

Now, this does not take away from the fact the Russian military cannot and should not carry our a murderous rampage, levelling out an entire city just because there's a Georgian military base right smack in the middle of town.

People should ALWAYS come first.

Do you agree?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 03:37:00 PM »
GNR could have died in a placne crash in 1991 and they would be remembered as the best rock band in history, bar none.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 06:04:09 PM »

BOOOOOM!
S

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 06:14:35 PM »
Good 'ol Ruskies!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 06:19:23 PM »
When ever I see interior pictures of the Kremlin I get the feeling it probably smells something like a used book sale in a church basement.

;D
S

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2008, 06:28:40 PM »
When ever I see interior pictures of the Kremlin I get the feeling it probably smells something like a used book sale in a church basement.

;D

I've never beem to a church basement (I had enough listening to mass from the front door,) although I've heard you best bring condoms, and not a book, with you.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2008, 08:34:43 PM »

BOOOOOM!
I got to see gorbachev for about 40 minutes several years back.  Very interesting fella.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2008, 09:15:38 PM »
I've heard you best bring condoms, and not a book, with you.

Wouldn't know, I'm not Catholic.  ;D
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2008, 09:16:35 PM »
I got to see gorbachev for about 40 minutes several years back.  Very interesting fella.

Cool

Where at?

There's something about guys like Gorbachev and Putin that I find really interesting.
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2008, 09:24:51 PM »
Cool

Where at?

There's something about guys like Gorbachev and Putin that I find really interesting.
He was in Colorado.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2008, 09:33:29 PM »
He was in Colorado.

Oh, I wanted to hear a good story about you at Red Square or something.  ;D
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2008, 09:46:29 PM »
Oh, I wanted to hear a good story about you at Red Square or something.  ;D
I have some good stories but not that wild ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2008, 10:11:32 PM »
all of em are assholes anyway.

theonlyone

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 03:31:20 AM »
Well, the Georgian representatives have made a few stupid mistakes, not caring for their people, mainly knowing that Putin hates the idea of any of the ex-Soviet republics to join either NATO or the EU. So what have they been doing? Putting up the EU flag in some of their towns and tried to negotiate their entrance into NATO. Or the Georgian army embarking on a de facto occupation of the Abkhazian and South Ossetian territories even though they were invited not to do so.

Now, this does not take away from the fact the Russian military cannot and should not carry our a murderous rampage, levelling out an entire city just because there's a Georgian military base right smack in the middle of town.

People should ALWAYS come first.

Do you agree?
You say Georgia is an independent country. Russia is having peacekeepers in Georgia and in  case of war they - the peace keepers should take side of an attacked people. IF my memory  serves me well that it's how Putin said or someone else. Now kreml' is don't even negotiate with Saakashvili who's completely lost the credit of trust, you can't believe his any word. 1000 +/- civilians dead and russian peacekeepers attacked. yeap we can live together right as you're saying so said Putin. We repsect and share lots with Georgian people it's just wrong politics of current Georgian representatives - Putin in Vladikavkaz. Georgian people live beyond living rate, they're living poorer than russians.
     Osetian people being killed/bombed/shot in the night whether it's not called homicide. take it easy. Iraq, Iran are also independant countries what has the US forgotten there. Stop being hypocrite. You may go down as the train wreck the great power usa 1'st and all passenger vans their sattelites.
   Saakashvili will be judged in international tribunal for homicide and they are working on it already. Jokingly I've not completely lost trust in americans, yesterday they showed an american who's been in osetia the day Tbilisi attacked them. He said Saakasvili and Bush should be punished and judged internatioanlly, I've been there etc etc. Just 50 - 60 yo american with the white beard. An old kind brave the way as he is american. ballstothewall they will not show it in the USA...dirty hand wash the other hand
and yes the world running out of energy and we occupied 1/6 of land what?
ps u sound like a sane person ready to talk

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 06:46:50 AM »

The facts :

Russia wont allow Chechnya to break away from them (Russia) and become independent, yet Russia demands that another Country (Georgia)  must allow part of their land to break away and become independent.  Hypocrisy at its finest!

Russia is trying to show the other FSU's what happens to a Country that is pro-west and wants to become part of NATO.  They are currently doing the same to Ukraine by tripling the price of natural Gas, as a penalty for electing a pro-west President. And doing this after first having him  poisoned.

Also just like the ex-KGB guy that Putin had poisoned in England, they wanted to show the world that no place is too far, that they cant get someone who they think is a threat. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 07:02:54 AM »
The facts :

Russia wont allow Chechnya to break away from them (Russia) and become independent, yet Russia demands that another Country (Georgia)  must allow part of their land to break away and become independent.  Hypocrisy at its finest!

Russia is trying to show the other FSU's what happens to a Country that is pro-west and wants to become part of NATO.  They are currently doing the same to Ukraine by tripling the price of natural Gas, as a penalty for electing a pro-west President. And doing this after first having him  poisoned.

Also just like the ex-KGB guy that Putin had poisoned in England, they wanted to show the world that no place is too far, that they cant get someone who they think is a threat. 
Thank you team Neocon.  I feel so much more informed ::)  Good to know those are the only facts we should concern ourselves with ::)  You're fucking brilliant baby... 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2008, 11:17:35 AM »
The facts :

That is not a fact. That is a lie. Abkhasia was never "part of their land". Abkhasia is a de facto independent republic, although it is recognized only by a handful of countries as such basically because it is a shithole the size of my last hemorrhoid.

Russia is trying to show the other FSU's what happens to a Country that is pro-west and wants to become part of NATO.

Russia is trying to do exactly what the US does when an uninvited country intervenes in its business interests: Kill. Why is it OK when WE do it and not OK when someone else does it? 

They are currently doing the same to Ukraine by tripling the price of natural Gas, as a penalty for electing a pro-west President. And doing this after first having him poisoned.

I concur with you on this one. What they did to the you-crane is really vile beyond belief.

Also just like the ex-KGB guy that Putin had poisoned in England, they wanted to show the world that no place is too far, that they cant get someone who they think is a threat.[...]

Georgia is right next to Russia... The Georgian army has been launching attacks on Abkhasia and Southern Ossetia for years now, even kidnapping UN personnel and other people in the Kodori Gorge. Why is it OK when we help a friendly country, say Kuwait, defend itself against an attacking power, say Iraq, but it's not OK when the Russians do it?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2008, 11:25:47 AM »
You say Georgia is an independent country. Russia is having peacekeepers in Georgia and in  case of war they - the peace keepers should take side of an attacked people. IF my memory  serves me well that it's how Putin said or someone else. Now kreml' is don't even negotiate with Saakashvili who's completely lost the credit of trust, you can't believe his any word. 1000 +/- civilians dead and russian peacekeepers attacked. yeap we can live together right as you're saying so said Putin. We repsect and share lots with Georgian people it's just wrong politics of current Georgian representatives - Putin in Vladikavkaz. Georgian people live beyond living rate, they're living poorer than russians.
     Osetian people being killed/bombed/shot in the night whether it's not called homicide. take it easy. Iraq, Iran are also independant countries what has the US forgotten there. Stop being hypocrite. You may go down as the train wreck the great power usa 1'st and all passenger vans their sattelites.
   Saakashvili will be judged in international tribunal for homicide and they are working on it already. Jokingly I've not completely lost trust in americans, yesterday they showed an american who's been in osetia the day Tbilisi attacked them. He said Saakasvili and Bush should be punished and judged internatioanlly, I've been there etc etc. Just 50 - 60 yo american with the white beard. An old kind brave the way as he is american. ballstothewall they will not show it in the USA...dirty hand wash the other hand
and yes the world running out of energy and we occupied 1/6 of land what?
ps u sound like a sane person ready to talk

Come on коллега!

I'm neither on your side nor with the Georgians. But you cannot deny the fact that Putin is a very dangerous man, as well as Bush, and that he does things in the name of other Russians that many would consider appalling. Many know Saakashvili is an asshole, we all know that. He is responsible for the attacks on Abkhasia and Southern Ossetia and not putting a stop to the racial attacks on Ossetians in the southern part of the republic, but killing civilians is not OK. Both, the Russian and Georgian representatives, should sit down and find common ground first and foremost, and only get into an armed conflicts when all other options have been exhausted.

Nowadays everyone seems to be doing the opposite: Fight first then negotiate.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2008, 11:33:37 AM »
Good read: Here.