Author Topic: For Loco on illegals ;-)  (Read 2060 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: For Loco on illegals ;-)
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2010, 08:37:24 AM »
hahahah yes yes thats why every friday you see a line of ppl in work clothes waiting to cash checks...LMAO

where do all these illegals work loco? tyson and smithfield LMAO ignorance is bliss I guess

again like Ive said all along ppl who think going after companies that hire illegals or locking down the border will solve this situation dont know the ins and outs of the problem and you loco are a prime example...

Where do all these illegals work?  You are kidding, right?  Yes, Tyson, Smithfields, in the kitchen of lots and lots of restaurants(Italian, Mexican, Chinese, American, you name it.), lawn care companies, warehouses, janitorial companies, farms, shall I go on?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2010, 08:38:00 AM »
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/casey/5909408.html

just for you loco....
Legal scam by employers

But many illegal immigrants are "independent contractors." Most of them don't pay Social Security or Medicare taxes. Or income taxes, for that matter.
Is that because they are less moral than employees? No. It's because their employers hire them as "independent contractors," not as employees

It also gives the company a couple of layers of protection from that law passed in 1986

the law that is being referred to is the law that targets companies that hire illegals...

yeeeaaaaaa i invented it all  ::)

again you dont know the ins and outs of the problem, you simply use a gut reaction to judge things you know little about...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2010, 08:40:19 AM »
Where do all these illegals work?  You are kidding, right?  Yes, Tyson, Smithfields, in the kitchen of lots and lots of restaurants(Italian, Mexican, Chinese, American, you name it.), lawn care companies, warehouses, janitorial companies, farms, shall I go on?
what happens when you start targeting companies that hire illegals and the companies in turn start treating this ppl as "independent contractors" to skirt the law like their doing now?

who do you go after then? that is my point....

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2010, 09:05:36 AM »
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/casey/5909408.html

just for you loco....
Legal scam by employers

But many illegal immigrants are "independent contractors." Most of them don't pay Social Security or Medicare taxes. Or income taxes, for that matter.
Is that because they are less moral than employees? No. It's because their employers hire them as "independent contractors," not as employees

It also gives the company a couple of layers of protection from that law passed in 1986

the law that is being referred to is the law that targets companies that hire illegals...

yeeeaaaaaa i invented it all  ::)

again you dont know the ins and outs of the problem, you simply use a gut reaction to judge things you know little about...

First of all, thanks for finally posting a link or source to your claims!

Yes, this happens.  You did not invent it.  You've proved it.  I admit it.

But it happens only in construction, home construction to be exact.  And since home construction has been significantly down since 2008, you are making this out to be bigger than it really is.

And your article already addresses how to deal with them:

"It would be far better for Congress, in addition to trying to pass immigration reform that makes sense, to close loopholes that allow employers to wink, nod and treat low-skilled laborers as if they were entrepreneurs so as to avoid paying taxes and other costs."

And your article confirms what I've been saying:

"Many work for food processing plants, janitorial services, restaurants and other low-paying industries."

And according to your article, illegal employees are good for the US:

"Their employers, like mine, deduct money from their paychecks for Social Security and Medicare.

Week after week, these workers pay these taxes, yet few of them are likely to ever receive Social Security or Medicare benefits.

In 2002, the Social Security Administration received about $56 billion in payments with numbers for accounts that don't exist, according to the New York Times. Officials said the vast majority of that is from illegal workers.

It accounted for about $1.50 of every $100 of Social Security revenues that year, and it was expected to grow.

Legal scam by employers
It would be great if all illegal immigrants were employees. According to the New York Times article, officials figure if we removed the contributions of illegal immigrants, Social Security's "long-term funding hole over 75 years would be 10 percent deeper."

That's a healthy contribution to our senior citizens and it would be more if all workers paid.
"

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2010, 09:16:42 AM »
First of all, thanks for finally posting a link or source to your claims!
Yes, this happens.  You did not invented.  You've proved it.  I admit it.
But it happens only in construction, home construction to be exact.  And since home construction has been significantly down since 2008, you are making this out to be bigger than it really is.
And your article already addresses how to deal with them:
"It would be far better for Congress, in addition to trying to pass immigration reform that makes sense, to close loopholes that allow employers to wink, nod and treat low-skilled laborers as if they were entrepreneurs so as to avoid paying taxes and other costs."
And your article confirms what I've been saying:
"Many work for food processing plants, janitorial services, restaurants and other low-paying industries."
And according to your article, illegal employees are good for the US:
"Their employers, like mine, deduct money from their paychecks for Social Security and Medicare.
Week after week, these workers pay these taxes, yet few of them are likely to ever receive Social Security or Medicare benefits.
In 2002, the Social Security Administration received about $56 billion in payments with numbers for accounts that don't exist, according to the New York Times. Officials said the vast majority of that is from illegal workers.
It accounted for about $1.50 of every $100 of Social Security revenues that year, and it was expected to grow.
Legal scam by employers
It would be great if all illegal immigrants were employees. According to the New York Times article, officials figure if we removed the contributions of illegal immigrants, Social Security's "long-term funding hole over 75 years would be 10 percent deeper."
That's a healthy contribution to our senior citizens and it would be more if all workers paid.
"
Im not making it bigger than it is youre simply being ignorant and not seeing it for what it is... ::)

again what happens when other companies do this? the only way to go deal with this is to go after companies that deal with other companies that hire illegals...again holding other company A responsible for company B's employees...so again are you going to go after every grocery store that sells tyson products?

the problem with the way of thinking in the SS is that they arent taking into account the that those ppl will sooner or later need SS too...the SS system is broken the system needs to be fixed otherwise its just a temprorary band aid just like moving back the retiring age or cutting benefits...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2010, 09:19:14 AM »
secondly it doesnt happen soley in construction or home construction specifically... ::)

again you know little, very little it seems about the ins and outs of the illegal immigration problem...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2010, 09:29:12 AM »
Im not making it bigger than it is youre simply being ignorant and not seeing it for what it is... ::)

again what happens when other companies do this? the only way to go deal with this is to go after companies that deal with other companies that hire illegals...again holding other company A responsible for company B's employees...so again are you going to go after every grocery store that sells tyson products?

the problem with the way of thinking in the SS is that they arent taking into account the that those ppl will sooner or later need SS too...the SS system is broken the system needs to be fixed otherwise its just a temprorary band aid just like moving back the retiring age or cutting benefits...

You posted the article, not me.  It confirms what I've been telling you and answers your question.  So why do you keep asking?

When illegal eventually need SS, as you said, they will not be able to collect it.  So what's the problem?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2010, 09:29:58 AM »
secondly it doesnt happen soley in construction or home construction specifically... ::)

again you know little, very little it seems about the ins and outs of the illegal immigration problem...

Your article confirms what I said.  Where else does it happen? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2010, 09:35:58 AM »
Your article confirms what I said.  Where else does it happen? 
please quote where the article says that this happens only in construction...LMAO again you KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT the ins and outs of the illegal immigration problem...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2010, 09:37:56 AM »
You posted the article, not me.  It confirms what I've been telling you and answers your question.  So why do you keep asking?

When illegal eventually need SS, as you said, they will not be able to collect it.  So what's the problem?
LMAO how do you close the loopholes loco?

so youre in favor of exploiting illegal immigrant workers? again SS is broken we need to fix the system not look for band aids...

you know very little of the ins and outs of the illegal immigration problem...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2010, 09:42:08 AM »
please quote where the article says that this happens only in construction...LMAO again you KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT the ins and outs of the illegal immigration problem...

I already did above.  Read it. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2010, 09:45:43 AM »
LMAO how do you close the loopholes loco?

so youre in favor of exploiting illegal immigrant workers? again SS is broken we need to fix the system not look for band aids...

you know very little of the ins and outs of the illegal immigration problem...

Oh, cut the BS!  I am not in favor of exploiting illegal immigrants and you know it.  Your article says that they are good for the Social Security.   Your article said it, not me.

You keep saying I don't know anything, I'm ignorant, etc.  You think the US is the only country with illegal immigration problems?  Venezuela has had illegal immigration problems from Colombia for a very long time.  All Venezuelan citizens are required to carry with them at all times a national ID, called Cedula de Identidad.  It's a shame that's where the US is headed too.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2010, 09:46:55 AM »
I already did above.  Read it. 
I said quote dont give me your ignorant assumption...

this is what you posted...
"Yes, this happens.  You did not invent it.  You've proved it.  I admit it.

But it happens only in construction, home construction to be exact.  And since home construction has been significantly down since 2008, you are making this out to be bigger than it really is."

please quote from the ARTICLE that backs up this ignorance...

again you know very little about the ins and outs of the illegal immigration problem

Ive tried alot to help educate you loco I harbor no ill will towards illegals but the situation is what it is and you refuse to see it instead choosing to take a horribly myopic view of the situation turning a wllingly ignorant blind eye to factors that dont follow your views...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2010, 09:48:10 AM »
Oh, cut the BS!  I am not in favor of exploiting illegal immigrants and you know it.  Your article says that they are good for the Social Security.   Your article said it, not me.

You keep saying I don't know anything, I'm ignorant, etc.  You think the US is the only country with illegal immigration problems?  Venezuela has had illegal immigration problems from Colombia for a very long time.  All Venezuelan citizens are required to carry with them at all times a national ID, called Cedula de Identidad.  It's a shame that's where the US is headed too.
it is a shame its also a shame that its going to be ppl like you that refuse to allow legislation that allows suspected illegals to be asked about their citizenship that leads us there... ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2010, 09:51:29 AM »
it is a shame its also a shame that its going to be ppl like you that refuse to allow legislation that allows suspected illegals to be asked about their citizenship that leads us there... ::)

No, it is people like you that will make it possible for legislation to be passed requiring a national ID for American citizens.   ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2010, 09:52:35 AM »
I said quote dont give me your ignorant assumption...

this is what you posted...
"Yes, this happens.  You did not invent it.  You've proved it.  I admit it.

But it happens only in construction, home construction to be exact.  And since home construction has been significantly down since 2008, you are making this out to be bigger than it really is."

please quote from the ARTICLE that backs up this ignorance...

again you know very little about the ins and outs of the illegal immigration problem

Ive tried alot to help educate you loco I harbor no ill will towards illegals but the situation is what it is and you refuse to see it instead choosing to take a horribly myopic view of the situation turning a wllingly ignorant blind eye to factors that dont follow your views...

"The practice is rampant among home builders."

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2010, 09:56:34 AM »
"The practice is rampant among home builders."
LMFAO that translates into "it only happens in construction"  ::) ::) :D thats some funny ass shit broham....

LOL again you know very little about the ins and outs of the illegal immigration problem

ive suggested this to you before loco, eductate yourself on the issue using a willful and objective viewpoint...you will suprise yourself at the number of misconceptions and problems with your way of thinking... 8)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2010, 10:01:46 AM »
LMFAO that translates into "it only happens in construction"  ::) ::) :D thats some funny ass shit broham....

LOL again you know very little about the ins and outs of the illegal immigration problem

ive suggested this to you before loco, eductate yourself on the issue using a willful and objective viewpoint...you will suprise yourself at the number of misconceptions and problems with your way of thinking... 8)

Where else does it happen?  I'm waiting.

And I've already told you, the US is not the only country with an illegal immigration problem.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2010, 10:05:40 AM »
Where else does it happen?  I'm waiting.

And I've already told you, the US is not the only country with an illegal immigration problem.
bro im not going to hold your hand and have to prove everything i post to you...youve stated multiple times that tyson and smithfield are the two biggest employers of illegals in the country and have never given proof of that not that I care b/c again it doesnt mean shit when you look at the issue...but you will continue your myopic vision quest i assume no matter what I show you...

you called me a liar on independent contractors and now youre calling me a liar again... ::)

AGAIN WILLFULLY IGNORANT!!!!!!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2010, 10:14:08 AM »
bro im not going to hold your hand and have to prove everything i post to you...youve stated multiple times that tyson and smithfield are the two biggest employers of illegals in the country and have never given proof of that not that I care b/c again it doesnt mean shit when you look at the issue...but you will continue your myopic vision quest i assume no matter what I show you...

you called me a liar on independent contractors and now youre calling me a liar again... ::)

AGAIN WILLFULLY IGNORANT!!!!!!!!

I said Tyson and Smithfield are your biggest "problems", not only because of larger numbers of illegals they hire, but because they actually take them across the border and because of their ties with the US government, which does nothing to stop them so production will not be disrupted.  I did not say that they are the biggest "employers" of illegals.

I did not call you a liar.  I said you invented your claim to force you to post a link, which worked because you immediately Googled it and posted it.

You think I'm willfully ignorant, but you don't know what's coming your way.  Will you be okay with legislation requiring all American citizens to carry proof of citizenship at all times?  That would work to tell illegals from citizens, right?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2010, 10:19:17 AM »
I said Tyson and Smithfield are your biggest "problems", not only because of larger numbers of illegals they hire, but because they actually take them across the border and because of their ties with the US government, which does nothing to stop them so production will not be disrupted.  I did not say that they are the biggest "employers" of illegals.
I did not call you a liar.  I said you invented your claim to force you to post a link, which worked because you immediately Googled it and posted it.
You think I'm willfully ignorant, but you don't know what's coming your way.  Will you be okay with legislation requiring all American citizens to carry proof of citizenship at all times?  That would work to tell illegals from citizens, right?
LOL bro if the search function didnt have a virus right now id make you look more foolish than you already do...

you said i invented the claim but you didnt call me a liar  ::) a distinction without a difference...

We dont need national id cards if we enforced the laws we have, enforce the practice of showing citizenship to get a license...and yes FORCE immigrants to carry papers...there are plenty of ways to prove citizenship

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2010, 10:27:59 AM »
LOL bro if the search function didnt have a virus right now id make you look more foolish than you already do...

you said i invented the claim but you didnt call me a liar  ::) a distinction without a difference...

We dont need national id cards if we enforced the laws we have, enforce the practice of showing citizenship to get a license...and yes FORCE immigrants to carry papers...there are plenty of ways to prove citizenship

The search function has a virus?  Bouncing screens?  No offense tonymctones, but are you computer literate?

I don't think you are a liar, just misinformed.

Legal, non-citizen US residents are already required to carry their Resident Card("green card").  I'm okay with that and everybody is okay with that. 

What do you mean by "there are plenty of ways to prove citizenship."  Are you saying you would be okay if legislation is passed requiring all American citizens to carry passport or birth certificate with them at all times?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2010, 10:32:13 AM »
The search function has a virus?  Bouncing screens?  No offense tonymctones, but are you computer literate?

I don't think you are a liar, just misinformed.

Legal, non-citizen US residents are already required to carry their Resident Card("green card").  I'm okay with that and everybody is okay with that. 

What do you mean by "there are plenty of ways to prove citizenship."  Are you saying you would be okay if legislation is passed requiring all American citizens to carry passport or birth certificate with them at all times?
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=331389.0

yesh yesh im the misinformed one, ive been right about everything so far but im the misinformed one... ;)

there isnt need for legislation like that if we enforced the laws we have, but since arizona cant control what other states do they have to act

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2010, 10:38:29 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=331389.0

yesh yesh im the misinformed one, ive been right about everything so far but im the misinformed one... ;)

there isnt need for legislation like that if we enforced the laws we have, but since arizona cant control what other states do they have to act

You've been right about everything?  Right right!

Keep patting yourself in the back.  So where else does this happen, other than home construction?

Would you be okay if legislation is passed requiring all American citizens to carry passport or birth certificate with them at all times?  Just answer the question.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2010, 10:39:19 AM »
No.  Now go back to your video games and let the adults talk.
Believe me, if there were a super realistic video game where you could blow the heads off of some drug cartel illegals coming across the border, I would be playing it all day long...as would millions of other decent, hard working American patriots. Some on here, however, think it's ok for headless bodies to be strewn across the Arizona border. Funny how a conservative can become a "Soft on Crime Bleeding Heart Liberal" at the drop of a Tamale.