Author Topic: Matt Lauer: Obama showing compassion to Al Quada with bombings?  (Read 3215 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
WWWWWTTTTFFFF? ? ? ?

These leftists and liberal pieces of trash are freaking nuts.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Matt Lauer: Obama showing compassion to Al Quada with bombings?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 03:15:10 PM »
WWWWWTTTTFFFF? ? ? ?

These leftists and liberal pieces of trash are freaking nuts.  

Good responses.  I like her.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 03:25:31 PM »
he said to the people ,not  al quada

how the fu@k can you lie and give the video to prove you lied are you fu@king retarded  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 03:28:36 PM »
The rebs are al queda and mb.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 03:32:41 PM »
the subject is a fucking lie just more bullshit from you, you must be a lawyer i have never seen someone twist the truth like you  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 03:34:20 PM »
She said that she was against it because its al quada and islamist elements. Lauer than says "but could it not be a sign of compassion?". 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 03:37:52 PM »
The rebs are al queda and mb.

The real question is why is this administration even considering giving weapons to Islamsit? Why is this administration giving support to Islamist with the NFZ? Didn't we learn our lesson with the Muj? No matter what happens in Libya its a lose lose for the US. I don't know where people got the idea that it is the job of the US military to promote democracy around the world, the job of the US military is to protect our Representative Republic, I'll go a step further and say fuck everyone outside the US, not our problem nor responsibility. Nation building is a fools game and produces nothing for US interests.

I don't care about the Libyan's, Iraqi's, Afghan's, Syrian's or anyone else from the cesspool known as the middle east.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 03:48:34 PM »
According to the left arming the contras was bad but arming al queada and the mb is good.   

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 03:55:06 PM »
According to the left arming the contras was bad but arming al queada and the mb is good.   

Well the cold war is over, fuck it if we are going to spend treasure and lives take the fucking oil and let the stone age rejects know there is nothing they can do about it
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 03:58:02 PM »
She said that she was against it because its al quada and islamist elements. Lauer than says "but could it not be a sign of compassion?".  

yea and she said for Al Quada , and he said no for the citizens of the city,  if your going to quote something put the whole quote in

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 04:03:38 PM »
yea and she said for Al Quada , and he said no for the citizens of the city,  if your going to quote something put the hole quote in

So you care about the citizens, is this correct? You see I don't, if they can't mount a competent revolution they deserve to get their ass's kicked.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2011, 04:08:41 PM »
i don't give a shit about libya, waste of money, but i had seen that video 2 hours ago and i knew that's not what he said

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 05:55:44 PM »
The real question is why is this administration even considering giving weapons to Islamsit? Why is this administration giving support to Islamist with the NFZ? Didn't we learn our lesson with the Muj? No matter what happens in Libya its a lose lose for the US. I don't know where people got the idea that it is the job of the US military to promote democracy around the world, the job of the US military is to protect our Representative Republic, I'll go a step further and say fuck everyone outside the US, not our problem nor responsibility. Nation building is a fools game and produces nothing for US interests.

I don't care about the Libyan's, Iraqi's, Afghan's, Syrian's or anyone else from the cesspool known as the middle east.

Not only that but one would think we learned our lesson the last time we armed Islamist scumbags in Afghanistan in the 80s. Silly me for expecting morons to learn.