Author Topic: Ann Romney accepts loss with smile "I think it ended up being a good thing  (Read 2068 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I wonder if Willard will say the same thing when he loses in November

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I wonder if Willard will say the same thing when he loses in November

mitt would be graceful in defeat.

repubs would blame the media and kneepadders, instead of the fact they chose the shittiest candidate running in a shitty field.

The dude signed an AWB and wrote romneycare - and yall tea partiers picked him.  What the hell were you thinking?  You let the rich guy buy the nomination.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
mitt would be graceful in defeat.

repubs would blame the media and kneepadders, instead of the fact they chose the shittiest candidate running in a shitty field.

The dude signed an AWB and wrote romneycare - and yall tea partiers picked him.  What the hell were you thinking?  You let the rich guy buy the nomination.

And what's going to be the excuse for an Obama loss?

You let the "rich guy" be the nomination? THEY'RE ALL RICH!!!

That's what's so stupid about the Dems and their clucking. They act as if Obama was on welfare, or living hand-to-mouth the last four years.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
This thread has nothing to do with politics and should be on the sports board.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
And what's going to be the excuse for an Obama loss?

You let the "rich guy" be the nomination? THEY'RE ALL RICH!!!

That's what's so stupid about the Dems and their clucking. They act as if Obama was on welfare, or living hand-to-mouth the last four years.

where do you get this nonsense from

I've never seen anyone clam that Obama is poor or middle class and Obama has included himself in the "rich" category back in 2008 when he was first running

btw - no one gives a crap that Romney is rich.   There are plenty of rich politicians (Bush, Cheney, McCain, Kerry, Edwards, etc..)

The issue is not his wealth but how he earned it (lessor issue) and did he illegally avoid paying taxes (larger issue)

if Romney tax records show he illegally avoided taxes and paid fines, penalties, etc... it would be POISON for him

I think this is why he will never show us his tax returns

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

I've never seen anyone clam that Obama is poor or middle class and Obama has included himself in the "rich" category back in 2008 when he was first running

btw - no one gives a crap that Romney is rich.   There are plenty of rich politicians (Bush, Cheney, McCain, Kerry, Edwards, etc..)

The issue is not his wealth but how he earned it (lessor issue) and did he illegally avoid paying taxes (larger issue)

if Romney tax records show he illegally avoided taxes and paid fines, penalties, etc... it would be POISON for him

Actually, polling has shown that most Americans couldn't care less about his tax stuff and are much more concerned about the economy. But you guys can keep hammering that home. Says a lot about Obama's handling of the economy when drones like you refuse to discuss it. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Actually, polling has shown that most Americans couldn't care less about his tax stuff and are much more concerned about the economy. But you guys can keep hammering that home. Says a lot about Obama's handling of the economy when drones like you refuse to discuss it. 

really

which poll is that ?

It definintely wasn't this Gallup poll from July 19th showing that a majority of Americans want Romney to release his returns

http://www.gallup.com/poll/155897/majority-americans-romney-release-tax-returns.aspx/

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
G

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

How Romney earned his wealth is well-documented. What this is about is people like you, looking for a sideshow in an attempt to take the focus off Obama's pathetic record.

Romney's already released his tax returns. But, it's as Charles Krauthammer put it, no matter how many years he released, the liberal kneepadders will keep asking for more, because this isn't really about taxes. It's about taking the spotlight off Obama's utter FAILURE.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
How Romney earned his wealth is well-documented. What this is about is people like you, looking for a sideshow in an attempt to take the focus off Obama's pathetic record.

Romney's already released his tax returns. But, it's as Charles Krauthammer put it, no matter how many years he released, the liberal kneepadders will keep asking for more, because this isn't really about taxes. It's about taking the spotlight off Obama's utter FAILURE.

I watched this earlier, they were pretty hard on Romney with opinions ranging from saying he should have released the info long ago, they should have been ready for this and they're not.  Ed said he should at least release 5 years worth.

If you have things to hide, then maybe you’re doing things wrong. I think you ought to be willing to release everything to the American people.“
 ~Alabama Governor Robert Bentley, calling for Romney to release more years of tax returns, AP, July 14, 2012

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
really

which poll is that ?

It definintely wasn't this Gallup poll from July 19th showing that a majority of Americans want Romney to release his returns

http://www.gallup.com/poll/155897/majority-americans-romney-release-tax-returns.aspx/

Ouch.   :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I see the problem now it's the dumb leading the dumber

McWay - please contact Charlie and explain to him that Romney has only released one complete year of tax returns so he can't really refer to years if it's only been a singular year

as to how many years would be satisfactory there are  an abundance of prominent Republican who have already answered that question

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

And that explains all the Repubs calling for him to do so?  Gotcha.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
G