Author Topic: What is Obama hiding?  (Read 2078 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: What is Obama hiding?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 05:22:52 AM »
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/senators-demand-obama-release-immigration-history-of-san-bernardino-attackers/

Fucking moron, one person was born in the United States and the other had a K1 visa because she was married to him.   ::)
A

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 05:53:18 AM »
Mods. Can all future posts simply linking to articles be deleted?

This isn't a topic. It's a bookmark.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 06:40:43 AM »
the wife was brought over from Saudi Arabia and was almost certainly already radicalized and trained in weapons/bomb making. the it is already established the guy had been to both Pakistan and Saudi Arabia lately and had terrorist ties and was clearly supplied with most of what was used in the attack(thousands of dollars worth or equipment, ammunition, bomb stuff, etc..)

Obama/media is trying as hard as they can to cling to the Gun Control narrative while trying their best to totally avoid eye contact with the fact that this was terrorism no different that the Paris attacks

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2015, 07:59:49 AM »

Fucking moron, one person was born in the United States and the other had a K1 visa because she was married to him.   ::)

Why did the Whitehouse and DOJ ...hold release of the names until after CAIR was able to organize a press conference. Why is the admin covering for muslim terrorists. Why did the FBI take control of the investigation and on scene an hour into the incident...why......most ly because Obama and his admin consider the US to be the bad guy and the ragheads to be the victim in every single fucking case.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2015, 08:02:25 AM »
Mods. Can all future posts simply linking to articles started by Coach be deleted?

This isn't a topic. It's a bookmark idiocy.

FIXED FOR TRUTH

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2015, 08:05:58 AM »
Further....douchebag one married douchbag 2 after only 9 days. Douchbag two got her visa under far far more scrutiny then any of the Syrian refugee's will. Yet your president will allow basically anybody to come rolling in. This crew got away from the FBI. Yeah they knew about them but could not or did not do enough...because they're spread far to thin. Why..cause Ol barry keeps letting dangerous people across the border. I love how Obama mocks the repubs us about women and children and a few weeks later...bamm...goddam woman invloved in a major attack. IEDs and suicide vests are next folks...just wait. Then maybe 240 gets his wish and shitbag and chewy get dragged screaming out of the whitehouse. How many attacks have there been on US soil since Obama took over?
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2015, 08:06:53 AM »
FIXED FOR TRUTH

Ladies an gentlemen...you wanted liberal hypocrisy in action....I give you this guy! Whats a amatter dude, can't debate.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2015, 08:22:03 AM »
Further....douchebag one married douchbag 2 after only 9 days. Douchbag two got her visa under far far more scrutiny then any of the Syrian refugee's will. Yet your president will allow basically anybody to come rolling in. This crew got away from the FBI. Yeah they knew about them but could not or did not do enough...because they're spread far to thin. Why..cause Ol barry keeps letting dangerous people across the border. I love how Obama mocks the repubs us about women and children and a few weeks later...bamm...goddam woman invloved in a major attack. IEDs and suicide vests are next folks...just wait. Then maybe 240 gets his wish and shitbag and chewy get dragged screaming out of the whitehouse. How many attacks have there been on US soil since Obama took over?

This is why the country is in trouble....with simple-minded thinkers like this one.....I guess Obama created the immigration rules so these people could get in huh???.....I know many people who have married others so that someone could stay in the country....I myself and some of my friends have been offered cash to do so.....This has been going on for years and years.......so now its Obama's fault???????

Again..your hatred of Obama leads you and others to seriously damaged thinking......everything in your mind is Obama's fault...I guess its his fault when your dick doesn't get hard too

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2015, 08:35:56 AM »
Dude...you guys defend that shitbag without any common sense. Simp,e thinking..Ive been at war with these people for 16 years...while you watch it on TV. You think your safe...you think Obama knows what the fuck he's doing while the entire intell and military community repeatedly has told him, the media and congress that ISIS is not contained, is a threat and allowing people into this country like that are a major problem. Obama and his pen could suspend visa's from these countries..he could ensure no more refugee's...he could do alot..instead he won't say who the enemy is. He won't defend American's, he think weather is more a threat...his enemies are all republicans..his fellow citizens. He is a piece of shit. He is an enemy of the country..and he's made things far far worse then I ever thought possible.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2015, 08:39:08 AM »
Dude...you guys defend that shitbag without any common sense. Simp,e thinking..Ive been at war with these people for 16 years...while you watch it on TV. You think your safe...you think Obama knows what the fuck he's doing while the entire intell and military community repeatedly has told him, the media and congress that ISIS is not contained, is a threat and allowing people into this country like that are a major problem. Obama and his pen could suspend visa's from these countries..he could ensure no more refugee's...he could do alot..instead he won't say who the enemy is. He won't defend American's, he think weather is more a threat...his enemies are all republicans..his fellow citizens. He is a piece of shit. He is an enemy of the country..and he's made things far far worse then I ever thought possible.

This is definitely a sign of mental illness...seek help immediately....everythin g in your mind is Obama's fault and you link anything that goes wrong in the world to Obama.......notice that no one blamed the president of France when they were hit by terrorist gunmen.....

I feel so sorry for you

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2015, 08:54:29 AM »
Please don't.....I love how everything is a mental illness because as a fucking patriotic American I can't stand you libs or your friggen shitbag president. Sorry guy but I don't agree with a thing he does.....ever...for any reason.

Plenty of people blamed France for years of suicidal immigration....The far Right in France attack their gov all the time.

MARINE LE PEN: (Through interpreter) France needs to do everything it ought to have done for years, especially since the attack on Charlie Hebdo. This year, we have experienced six attacks on French soil. We need to institute a major policy which would reestablish our own borders. This means we need to stop accepting this influx of immigrants who were 1 million this year and who will be 3 million more next year according to the European Commission.

And since it's clear to us that the Islamic State is using these migrations to infiltrate terrorists, we must restore the institutions of the army, the police and the justice system as well as customs which were destroyed under Sarkozy and under Francois Hollande. And we must eradicate Islamic fundamentalism on our soil.

Over the weekend, Le Pen criticized Mr. Hollande for his “ideological blindness in the face of a number of issues,” specifically in terms of border controls and France’s increasing migrant population, which she said “terrorists have infiltrated.”

I wish you would stop trying to debate me on this shit...you are far far out of your depth. Go back to wave top politico talking points or study up.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2015, 11:48:46 AM »
Please don't.....I love how everything is a mental illness because as a fucking patriotic American I can't stand you libs or your friggen shitbag president. Sorry guy but I don't agree with a thing he does.....ever...for any reason.

Plenty of people blamed France for years of suicidal immigration....The far Right in France attack their gov all the time.

MARINE LE PEN: (Through interpreter) France needs to do everything it ought to have done for years, especially since the attack on Charlie Hebdo. This year, we have experienced six attacks on French soil. We need to institute a major policy which would reestablish our own borders. This means we need to stop accepting this influx of immigrants who were 1 million this year and who will be 3 million more next year according to the European Commission.

And since it's clear to us that the Islamic State is using these migrations to infiltrate terrorists, we must restore the institutions of the army, the police and the justice system as well as customs which were destroyed under Sarkozy and under Francois Hollande. And we must eradicate Islamic fundamentalism on our soil.

Over the weekend, Le Pen criticized Mr. Hollande for his “ideological blindness in the face of a number of issues,” specifically in terms of border controls and France’s increasing migrant population, which she said “terrorists have infiltrated.”

I wish you would stop trying to debate me on this shit...you are far far out of your depth. Go back to wave top politico talking points or study up.

Again what does that have to do with Obama????....what about the guy who shot up the Planned Parenthood facility,.......I WONDER WHAT COUNTRY HE WAS FROM????????????????

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2015, 12:09:05 PM »
The US and he was nuts...Obama supports muslim immigration. He supports 3rd world immigration. He supports social justice and this is the form it takes. This attack is not the planned parenthood attack....one is law enforcement the other is part of what was global effort to stop terrorism. He can't even say the name....we can't even get that far.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2015, 02:29:44 PM »
This is why the country is in trouble....with simple-minded thinkers like this one.....I guess Obama created the immigration rules so these people could get in huh???.....I know many people who have married others so that someone could stay in the country....I myself and some of my friends have been offered cash to do so.....This has been going on for years and years.......so now its Obama's fault???????

Again..your hatred of Obama leads you and others to seriously damaged thinking......everything in your mind is Obama's fault...I guess its his fault when your dick doesn't get hard too

stfu up retard, the administration is so desperate to bring in tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of middle eastern young muslim men, claiming 'oh they will be vetted, trust us, its a 24 month process, there is nothing to fear, you hateful bigots!!' and you cheerlead every act this traitor-in-chief does...this woman who killed all those people was brought over quickly and with apparently no issues even though it is now painfully clear she had terrorist ties, training and connections, and claimed loyalty to ISIS...wow what a 'vetting process'!!!
the boston bomber family were all 'vetted middle eastern muslims' as well and the whole freakin family had terrorist ties and loyalties...so when your Lord and Saviour and all His minions say 'we will bring them all here, and don't worry they are allv etted, you hateful bigots' its nothing but a load of crap.
the country and the world is getting fed up with scum like you

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2015, 02:40:24 PM »
The US and he was nuts...Obama supports muslim immigration. He supports 3rd world immigration. He supports social justice and this is the form it takes. This attack is not the planned parenthood attack....one is law enforcement the other is part of what was global effort to stop terrorism. He can't even say the name....we can't even get that far.

There you are back to Obama again...you can't help yourself...get help..Obama didn't make the immigration laws...those have been in place for decades before he was born..you have an Obama complex

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2015, 02:42:16 PM »
stfu up retard, the administration is so desperate to bring in tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of middle eastern young muslim men, claiming 'oh they will be vetted, trust us, its a 24 month process, there is nothing to fear, you hateful bigots!!' and you cheerlead every act this traitor-in-chief does...this woman who killed all those people was brought over quickly and with apparently no issues even though it is now painfully clear she had terrorist ties, training and connections, and claimed loyalty to ISIS...wow what a 'vetting process'!!!
the boston bomber family were all 'vetted middle eastern muslims' as well and the whole freakin family had terrorist ties and loyalties...so when your Lord and Saviour and all His minions say 'we will bring them all here, and don't worry they are allv etted, you hateful bigots' its nothing but a load of crap.
the country and the world is getting fed up with scum like you

This is so idiotic, it speaks for itself...no comment needed

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2015, 02:56:31 PM »
This is so idiotic, it speaks for itself...no comment needed

What part..only thing he got wrong was that the Boston shitbags were Russian or chechin....

Your guy is doing all of that..what did he get wrong?
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2015, 11:24:45 PM »
repubs on getbig are now parroting trump stump lines, word for word.

"obama is hiding something"

LOL @ supporting Trump, while he goes on the 911 CT alex jones... but bitching about obama's associates?   Jones is perhaps the BIGGEST 911 truther on the fcking planet, and trump was sucking his junk.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2015, 11:45:26 PM »
repubs on getbig are now parroting trump stump lines, word for word.

"obama is hiding something"

LOL @ supporting Trump, while he goes on the 911 CT alex jones... but bitching about obama's associates?   Jones is perhaps the BIGGEST 911 truther on the fcking planet, and trump was sucking his junk.

Actually I've never heard him say that. But after reading that it's an obvious question that's been asked since 2008. Hope that helped.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2015, 03:14:40 AM »
Look at all these pure shit humans, lol. Kids and families are being decimated, fear of torture, can't go to the hospital etc.. fucking cowards.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2015, 06:25:55 AM »
Actually I've never heard him say that.

It was trump's talking point for this past week.  Started each stump with it.  A vague, quiet way to talk about birth certificate.  As you may remember, I was the 2nd getbigger to say he was likely an illegal.  The other was an anonymous account which only logged in to post the rare birther post when it was an unknown issue.  You and 33 were welcome additions.  I've always thought they worked too hard to cover up nothing - AND paper degrades over time.  his did not.  And the suspect spacing on the typefont.  modern tech auto spaces.  1950s typewriters does not.

we agree on this one.   And trump has been very good at "what is obama hiding" over the past week.  Makes msnbc very upset cause he doesn't accuse but based on his past statements, we all know what he means.

Trumps 911 CTer side may scare you coach.  He's getting more and more vocal on it ;)  Hanging with alex jones - you should be LIVID at that.  Jones has blamed the US govt for 911 more loudly than anyone else on earth.  he and trump high fiving and sucking up to each other - careful on that one, coach.  Way worse than rev wright.  Jones has worked to UNDERMINE out govt for decades.  Daily.  with millions listening.  And now trump is his buddy...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2015, 09:50:14 AM »
WHAT IS TRUMP HIDING????????....why won't he release his BC and school records???

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2015, 10:59:28 AM »
Look at all these pure shit humans, lol. Kids and families are being decimated, fear of torture, can't go to the hospital etc.. fucking cowards.

im assuming you are referring to all their fellow muslim nation neighbors, who have nothing but money and open space, who aren't taking in any of them?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2015, 11:43:19 AM »
im assuming you are referring to all their fellow muslim nation neighbors, who have nothing but money and open space, who aren't taking in any of them?

Good point rarely mentioned.

Were is the brotherly love between muslims?