Author Topic: President Race Baiter at it again  (Read 2075 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
President Race Baiter at it again
« on: September 05, 2016, 12:27:36 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: President Race Baiter at it again
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 12:30:14 PM »
i watched the live speech.  He talked about the troops.  Did you miss that part?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 12:30:33 PM »
I think he is right there though. No?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 12:36:10 PM »
i watched the live speech.  He talked about the troops.  Did you miss that part?

No, I personally don't give a shit what he says but this, this is another platform for him to race bait.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 12:39:31 PM »
No shit he has the constitutional right. But that doesn't mean he should be free from backlash by his employer or fanbase.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 12:40:34 PM »

And the private employer (49ers) has a right to dismiss him for it especially wearing pig socks with cop hats. Kick his skinny ass out and make sure the door hits his ass on the way out.

RatedXXX

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2016, 12:41:49 PM »
No, I personally don't give a shit what he says but this, this is another platform for him to race bait.
Do you listen to a lot of talk radio? Lol

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2016, 12:42:38 PM »

Bullshit....he is siding with the Oreo cookie Muslim.

If Kapernick wanted to protest something until there is real change, it should be this racist administration, not the flag or national anthem.

BLM didn't matter to CK until he met the new lib, anti-American girlfriend

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2016, 01:20:37 PM »
Only people who think he is race baiting are old white men.  Rest of society thinks what he is saying is legit.   Coach grow some balls and call him the N word, or are you too coward?

Obama has done about 99% the same shit dipshit bush did, yet people like Coach didn't care when Bush did it.  Shows their racism with out them realizing it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2016, 01:30:39 PM »
If he is within his legal right to do so, then why bitch and gripe?  I don't agree with it, but I do agree with his right to choice in the matter.

If the only thing that people can do is whine about another exercising their constitutional rights, then that tells you how insecure they are themselves. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2016, 01:36:23 PM »

You posted a link, the purpose of which was to bitch about the speech today.

You do'nt care what is in the speech.  Are you serious?  You post a link bitching about the speech, but you don't care about the speech?

You're upset and angry and you barely know why.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2016, 01:43:41 PM »
Coach Limbaugh.
S

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2016, 01:47:46 PM »
coach really hates freedom
"

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2016, 02:05:22 PM »
If he is within his legal right to do so, then why bitch and gripe?  I don't agree with it, but I do agree with his right to choice in the matter.

If the only thing that people can do is whine about another exercising their constitutional rights, then that tells you how insecure they are themselves. 

Of course he has the right, no one is saying he does not. The issue is that he is disrespecting the National Anthem. He is claiming that the US is a "racist" country, which is bullshit. He makes millions of dollars playing with a ball. No white person told him he can't play professional sports. No white person kept him from making millions. He has benefitted immensely from this country, so he should show some respect for it. A lot of people gave their lives for it.

To paraphrase The Big Lebowski, "He's not wrong, he's just an asshole".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2016, 03:54:24 PM »
This isn't about Kaepernick this is about Obama once again fanning the fuel of a false narrative that was never true to begin with. Kaepernick is just too stupid to realize it.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2016, 04:24:53 PM »
Only people who think he is race baiting are old white men.  Rest of society thinks what he is saying is legit.   Coach grow some balls and call him the N word, or are you too coward?

Obama has done about 99% the same shit dipshit bush did, yet people like Coach didn't care when Bush did it.  Shows their racism with out them realizing it.

To be fair it goes both ways, Obama and democrat supporters believe it's still bushs fault and Obama is the best president ever in history  ::)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2016, 04:33:04 PM »
There is no reason for the president to comment on this, other than he can resist. Kaepnick has the right to protest, but we have the right to criticize him, point out hippocracy and called him misguided.  The 49ers should have penalized him for wearing the pig cop socks since he was in uniform being paid by the team. Kaepnick should also do ride alongs with the police in crime ridden neighborhoods to see more than his privileged and biased perspective.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2016, 04:41:43 PM »

Geezuz you're stupid

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2016, 05:16:41 PM »
There is no reason for the president to comment on this, other than he can resist. K

His answer was shrewd - it allowed him to pat the Kap supporters on the back, and allowed him to praise the troops' feelings on the matter as well.  He said it wasn't the most artful way to do it, but athletes have a long history of this.

Seriously, of all the things in the world to be butthurt about today, obama's comments are about the pettiest.  But hey...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2016, 05:51:01 PM »
Dude needs to shut the fuck up and leave office quietly.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000695345/article/obama-kaepernick-has-constitutional-right-to-protest

That may be so. 

But I think we can all agree this sort of thread has nothing to do with bodybuilding gossip.

Why isn't this on the Political board, Coach?  You yell when Hilary breaks the rules, but it's okay for you to do so?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2016, 06:16:45 PM »
That may be so. 

But I think we can all agree this sort of thread has nothing to do with bodybuilding gossip.

Why isn't this on the Political board, Coach?  You yell when Hilary breaks the rules, but it's okay for you to do so?

Then ban me...lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2016, 06:18:06 PM »
Then ban me...lol

it isn't that serious, coach.   relax man.  You're not in a swing state.  You can vote for Lincoln and it'll have just as much effect as voting Trump.

your state will elect liberal swill because the majority of the people in your state are, or used to be, liberal swill. 

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2016, 07:39:33 PM »
Kaepernick is exercising his first amendment right... Isn't that what you conservatives always scream about?  I bet if a white quarterback didn't stand for the national anthem cause he thought Obama wasn't a legit president you would cheer it on, but when a black man does it, they are disrespecting our military?? lol

People like Coach is why our country is hated around the world and is a pile of shit.

This isn't about Kaepernick this is about Obama once again fanning the fuel of a false narrative that was never true to begin with. Kaepernick is just too stupid to realize it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2016, 07:55:32 PM »
Kaepernick is exercising his first amendment right... Isn't that what you conservatives always scream about?  I bet if a white quarterback didn't stand for the national anthem cause he thought Obama wasn't a legit president you would cheer it on, but when a black man does it, they are disrespecting our military?? lol

People like Coach is why our country is hated around the world and is a pile of shit.

You're not too bright. No one isn't saying it isn't his right. It's that he and Obama are perpetuating a complete lie and once again, if his employer decides to fire him for it, it's well within their rights to do so and they should. What part of this are you missing? His narrative is a complete lie. Frankly he should be fired for wearing the pig socks.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2016, 07:59:15 PM »

This is about someone exercising their constitutional right the way they choose.  You are just too stupid to realize it.

"You just don't get it do you?"