Author Topic: Gavin Newsom/Michelle Obama Dream Team  (Read 2097 times)

Educated Mind

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Gavin Newsom/Michelle Obama Dream Team
« on: December 09, 2023, 11:50:27 AM »
Word coming out of "high level, behind closed doors" meetings is that Gavin Newsom with Michelle Obama as his VP are going to be parachuted into the 2024 Presidential Race, as Biden and Harris step away. They will absolutely CRUSH Trump. Easy landslide victory for a powerhouse of a team.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Gavin Newsom/Michelle Obama Dream Team
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2023, 11:51:47 AM »
Cool story, phaggit.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2023, 11:59:49 AM »
Word coming out of "high level, behind closed doors" meetings is that Gavin Newsom with Michelle Obama as his VP are going to be parachuted into the 2024 Presidential Race, as Biden and Harris step away. They will absolutely CRUSH Trump. Easy landslide victory for a powerhouse of a team.

They should have had Michelle or Keisha Bottoms instead of the Indian who@e to begin with. Now, they want to put a real black woman in office.  A business-minded leader is needed now, not an LGBT, Hollyweirdo, booster shot-pushing bitch.

At this point, Michelle is simply to con black and women voters.

Look at Trump's record.  Twitter fingers and militia stuff is all bullshit.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2023, 12:00:00 PM »

Where are you getting this “word” - lol.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2023, 12:06:25 PM »
Eat shit, C unt!
T

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2023, 12:08:00 PM »

What kind of thinking does someone do that wants newsome and tranny Obama in office? Look what newsomes state has become. You really that much of an asshole?

Educated Mind

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2023, 12:27:57 PM »
What kind of thinking does someone do that wants newsome and tranny Obama in office? Look what newsomes state has become. You really that much of an asshole?
I'm just sharing the facts of what's happening. Trump will not be elected in 2024. If you still think he is, you need to get that out of your head.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2023, 12:57:52 PM »
I do suspect that having Newsome in that debate was a way to introduce him to a national audience.

That said, he’s an empty suit with a horrible track record. Trump would have a field day riffing on San Franshitsco.

Educated Mind

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2023, 01:01:00 PM »
I do suspect that having Newsome in that debate was a way to introduce him to a national audience.

That said, he’s an empty suit with a horrible track record. Trump would have a field day riffing on San Franshitsco.
With Michelle Obama on the ticket the Republicans are toast. Plus, you're assuming Trump won't be incarcerated by then.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2023, 01:01:03 PM »
Im not American so take this with a grain

but didnt Newsom essentially destroy California with his stupid choices?
And some people want him running the entire country?

Seems as stupid as us having Trudeau up here

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2023, 01:03:22 PM »
He even kind of looks like Trudeau.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2023, 03:02:05 PM »

Yes but he has good hair.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2023, 03:12:40 PM »
With Michelle Obama on the ticket the Republicans are toast. Plus, you're assuming Trump won't be incarcerated by then.

Shouldn’t it be Michelle as President over the white privilege guy?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2023, 04:58:36 PM »
A king greaseball and White-hating tranny.

What a ticket.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2023, 05:09:16 PM »

California is doing just fine for me cowboy.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2023, 05:19:09 PM »

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

Classic case of Libtard: It’s-good-specific-to-me-and-my-small-area-so-the-historic-damage-being-done-to-the-“bigger-picture”-will-never-eventually-affect-me.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2023, 05:26:13 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Classic case of Libtard: It’s-good-specific-to-me-and-my-small-area-so-the-historic-damage-being-done-to-the-“bigger-picture”-will-never-eventually-affect-me.

If the government there were just mediocre as opposed to the drizzling shits that it is, the population would be rising:

California population continues to shrink - CalMatters

https://calmatters.org/newsletters/whatmatters/2023/02/california-population-exodus-housing/

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2023, 05:51:52 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah I’m a libatard you fucking Canadian.

Last time I checked up I woke up a white American and still have a glock on my waist, you enjoy the forced vax?

Don’t point that dirty finger at me, while your house stinks of shit. You have an actual dictator running the show, I have a shitty governer making the major population centers suck to live in. Learn the difference.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2023, 05:58:25 PM »
I’m not which of your posts is worse the one where you promoters a pyramid scheme or this one.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2023, 06:13:32 PM »
Yeah I’m a libatard you fucking Canadian.

Last time I checked up I woke up a white American and still have a glock on my waist, you enjoy the forced vax?

Don’t point that dirty finger at me, while your house stinks of shit. You have an actual dictator running the show, I have a shitty governer making the major population centers suck to live in. Learn the difference.

You’re an estrogen-soaked tosser, bub.

We were talking about Newsom and California. If we were discussing Canada, I would have leaned heavy into the shitshow we’re experiencing up here.

The DIFFERENCE IS, unlike your clueless self, even though MY specific “world” is quite fine, COWBOY, the large scale disaster of our current government is quickly eroding the macro nation. And I’m smart enough to know it’s only a matter of time before it all shows up on my proverbial doorstep.

Also, my province has a premier (the equivalent of your governor) who is a sensible conservative. My province is better off than is your state, in other words. But both our countries have as leaders, prime minister and president, respectively, total authoritarian, corrupt and Lib-looney goobers.

Your stupidity is profound.

One more thing. We were no more forced to vax than you were.

Look into it.

Oh, and contrary to ignorant belief of some Americans, the majority of folks in my province are armed to the teeth.

Look into it.

You’re white. Represent better.

Fuckface.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2023, 08:06:28 PM »
You’re an estrogen-soaked tosser, bub.

We were talking about Newsom and California. If we were discussing Canada, I would have leaned heavy into the shitshow we’re experiencing up here.

The DIFFERENCE IS, unlike your clueless self, even though MY specific “world” is quite fine, COWBOY, the large scale disaster of our current government is quickly eroding the macro nation. And I’m smart enough to know it’s only a matter of time before it all shows up on my proverbial doorstep.

Also, my province has a premier (the equivalent of your governor) who is a sensible conservative. My province is better off than is your state, in other words. But both our countries have as leaders, prime minister and president, respectively, total authoritarian, corrupt and Lib-looney goobers.

Your stupidity is profound.

One more thing. We were no more forced to vax than you were.

Look into it.

Oh, and contrary to ignorant belief of some Americans, the majority of folks in my province are armed to the teeth.

Look into it.

You’re white. Represent better.

Fuckface.

This is very unfortunate. One of my brothers (you) is incredibly wrong.

The governor really doesn’t effect my life. I live in a conservative, affluent county. My counties health board never enforced Covid nonsense. There is no CRT BS in our schools, our majority white schools btw. My neighbors are legit, a little closer than I would like them, but that’s the price you pay for desirable real estate. I wore a T shirt and jeans today, December 9. The rest of the world was bundled up fucking miserable.

It’s true. It’s expensive to live here, but my profession pays me 50-70% more than any other state pays comparable jobs.

You mention armed to the teeth, and I believe that. Armed to the teeth with firearms that are dead in the water. Last of the Mohicans. Never to return. New gun sales are banned in your country, your handsome dictator saw to that. No transfers, no sales, nada zilch. By the flick of his wand apparently. Imagining that such a insane power grab could happen doesn’t register in my “libtard” brain.

The thing is, it’s so tiring hearing people from flyover states and prison countries talk about California. I have so many friends that move from SoCal to Idaho, Texas, Tennessee etc and then concede that those places actually suck cock. Property taxes up the ass, wage loss like you wouldn’t believe, and inflated real estate markets making the move useless. Texas drag queen bullshit exists at an alarming rate apparently. Never seen that here.

God bless you my hostile hostage. God willing you will regain some form of freedom in leafsville

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2023, 08:14:04 PM »

It’s a shithole that thousands have fled.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2023, 08:17:35 PM »
It’s a shithole that thousands have fled.
For sure. Thousands of the 30 + million have left.

Unfortunately the 5 freeway doesn’t feel very “fled”.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2023, 11:49:07 AM »
This is very unfortunate. One of my brothers (you) is incredibly wrong.

The governor really doesn’t effect my life. I live in a conservative, affluent county. My counties health board never enforced Covid nonsense. There is no CRT BS in our schools, our majority white schools btw. My neighbors are legit, a little closer than I would like them, but that’s the price you pay for desirable real estate. I wore a T shirt and jeans today, December 9. The rest of the world was bundled up fucking miserable.

It’s true. It’s expensive to live here, but my profession pays me 50-70% more than any other state pays comparable jobs.

You mention armed to the teeth, and I believe that. Armed to the teeth with firearms that are dead in the water. Last of the Mohicans. Never to return. New gun sales are banned in your country, your handsome dictator saw to that. No transfers, no sales, nada zilch. By the flick of his wand apparently. Imagining that such a insane power grab could happen doesn’t register in my “libtard” brain.

The thing is, it’s so tiring hearing people from flyover states and prison countries talk about California. I have so many friends that move from SoCal to Idaho, Texas, Tennessee etc and then concede that those places actually suck cock. Property taxes up the ass, wage loss like you wouldn’t believe, and inflated real estate markets making the move useless. Texas drag queen bullshit exists at an alarming rate apparently. Never seen that here.

God bless you my hostile hostage. God willing you will regain some form of freedom in leafsville
Interesting, as the dozen or more people that I know that left this state have zero regrets and all wish they would have done it sooner. You must be in Orange County with that kind of attitude. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2023, 12:56:30 PM »
Cali....LOL would not step foot in that shithole State.
T