Author Topic: Obama Flips Off McCain  (Read 3024 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Obama Flips Off McCain
« on: November 03, 2008, 04:29:57 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Obama Flips Off McCain
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 04:33:11 PM »
Haha!

240... You know that Obama is a straight up gangster and he would not have tried to "slide" it in there... He would have straight up thrown the middle finger and said... Yo McCain... Welcome to Chi-Town biznitch.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 04:38:08 PM »
See him flip hilary the bird a few months back---

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 04:48:39 PM »
In slow motion he sounds like Bill Cosby.

He just needs a Jello pudding pop.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 05:01:27 PM »
Very disrespectful.
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 05:04:20 PM »
You think he'll flip off Chavez or Ahmadinejad?

That would kick ass.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 05:07:34 PM »
You think he'll flip off Chavez or Ahmadinejad?

That would kick ass.

I want to flip off Hugo Chavez, I'll tell you that much!
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 05:11:21 PM »
I want to flip off Hugo Chavez, I'll tell you that much!

The one in the P&R or the one in Venezuela?

Perhaps they are one and the same?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 05:14:17 PM »
The one in the P&R or the one in Venezuela?

Perhaps they are one and the same?

The racist one who posts here. Have you not noticed a group of 5 or 6 black posters(and 240) here who non-stop bash John McCain? It's so transparent it makes me sick. Hell, even Obama doesn't bash McCain, if only these cretins had 1/10th of the class that Obama possesses.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 05:16:42 PM »
The racist one who posts here. Have you not noticed a group of 5 or 6 black posters(and 240) here who non-stop bash John McCain? It's so transparent it makes me sick. Hell, even Obama doesn't bash McCain, if only these cretins had 1/10th of the class that Obama possesses.

I bash mccain, but I bash obama too.  Neither man got my vote in this election.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008, 05:18:16 PM »

I have yet to see you bash Obama. You usually are trying to bait Coach into some type of argument.
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2008, 05:20:38 PM »

I do see your point... Personally, I believe John McCain is a good man... I truly wish he had won in 2000... I think he's being forced to pander to the Neo-Conservative right wing of the Republican party because they have stolen a good party from the people and turned it into their religious organization.

John McCain in 2000 had my vote in the Primary and the only reason I won't vote for him this year is that the Republican party needs the Christian conservative groups to stay the hell out of the policies of the people.

I think if people had voted for McCain in 2000, then we wouldn't be in a lot of the mess we're in now.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2008, 05:23:22 PM »

hahahhahah ohhhhh goodness gracious thats a fuking knee slapper...240 i thought your little break would do you some good and maybe youd come back with some perspective i guess i was wrong. Please give me a link where you bash obama

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 05:26:09 PM »
I have yet to see you bash Obama. You usually are trying to bait Coach into some type of argument.

I like to argue.  In 2004 I was pro-Bush, on the general board bashing the mother-loving shit out of that pompous poof john kerry.

When i learned of how bad 911 stunk, then learned WMD was a lie to start a war for oil and profit, I grew disappointed in the republian party.  Their borrowing of $5 tillion dollars from Chinese banks to pay saudi oil princes sealed it.  Clinton sucked - I couldn't stand the guy - but he left with a surplus.  bush leaves with a $5 tillion dollar bill. 

I'm happy to say obama is an unprepared tool of some bigger power.  But he is the lesser of two evils, most certainly.  Mccain is very old and he's had some quesitonable health moment during campaign - chances are Palin... the unprepared yes-woman that she is... would be leading our nation.  That's just madness.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2008, 05:26:39 PM »
I do see your point... Personally, I believe John McCain is a good man... I truly wish he had won in 2000... I think he's being forced to pander to the Neo-Conservative right wing of the Republican party because they have stolen a good party from the people and turned it into their religious organization.

John McCain in 2000 had my vote in the Primary and the only reason I won't vote for him this year is that the Republican party needs the Christian conservative groups to stay the hell out of the policies of the people.

I think if people had voted for McCain in 2000, then we wouldn't be in a lot of the mess we're in now.

I like Mccain, but Sarah Palin is iffy at best. I actually am a big Obama supporter irl, but when I see all these racists on this forum bashing a war hero for no good reason it pisses me off. I will vote for Obama tomorrow(still a republican, just not this time), just as I always planned on doing. I just hate the mob mentality that a few people on here who can not even vote have created.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2008, 05:30:21 PM »

I like Mccain, but Sarah Palin is iffy at best. I actually am a big Obama supporter irl, but when I see all these racists on this forum bashing a war hero for no good reason it pisses me off. I will vote for Obama tomorrow(still a republican, just not this time), just as I always planned on doing. I just hate the mob mentality that a few people on here who can not even vote have created.

Palin, as a person, is an amazing story.  Housewife turned mayor, her husband worked for an oil company which helped her asccend to governor.

Palin, as President... not such a good idea.  She has shown herself to be quite a flake anytime she has to think on her own, without a teleprompter.  Obama, mccain, and biden have their share of gaffes, but they have spoken off-the-cuff for 21 months straight now.

Palin's done what, 4 unscripted interviews, and botched every one.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2008, 05:31:04 PM »

You sound like me when I start breaking it down man... Palin really was a big turn off, and I'd hate to see her in that Oval office to be honest... She's just not capable.

I'll be honest, had McCain picked a real VP candidate... someone I could back... Someone who was so religious minded, I'd probably have voted for him.

I'm actually voting on both candidates for the first time in my life and I'll be honest.

Obama + Biden > McCain + Palin

It's really just two things that bug me... If McCain had picked someone else... I'd probably be voting the other way.

I do see the gang mentality on the boards here though... They smell blood and they just attack... I really don't even mind the people voicing opinions, but really, if you can't vote... What good does your opinion do for you?

Nothing... You can't even pretend to change anything, all you'll ever be able to do is complain about what is and never have any sway on what could be.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2008, 05:31:44 PM »

LOL

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2008, 05:33:44 PM »
Palin, as a person, is an amazing story.  Housewife turned mayor, her husband worked for an oil company which helped her asccend to governor.

Palin, as President... not such a good idea.  She has shown herself to be quite a flake anytime she has to think on her own, without a teleprompter.  Obama, mccain, and biden have their share of gaffes, but they have spoken off-the-cuff for 21 months straight now.

Palin's done what, 4 unscripted interviews, and botched every one.

She would make a good TV host imo. Not cut out for politics, not at this level anyway. Obama gets my vote because he has been a class act throughout and I would like to get out of the war a.s.a.p. If McCain had chosen Romney perhaps I would vote for him, but even then I am not sure.
E

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2008, 05:36:04 PM »

I could not have said it better. I believe the 'real Mccain' is nothing like what we see now, it is simple pandering to the bible zealots that he had to do the get the nomination. If one looks at history before this, it is very impressive imo. I was thinking the other day, real shame he didn't get in in 2000.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2008, 05:37:09 PM »

I do see the gang mentality on the boards here though... They smell blood and they just attack... I really don't even mind the people voicing opinions, but really, if you can't vote... What good does your opinion do for you?

Nothing... You can't even pretend to change anything, all you'll ever be able to do is complain about what is and never have any sway on what could be.

It really pisses me off that foreigners bash a man like McCain on here. Why? Because he is white? These people don't even live here, show some fkn respect. If you like Obama, great. I like the guy too. Tell us what you like about the him and his policies. But to bash Americans like McCain is disrespectful.
E