Author Topic: Arnold's comments on the ASC 2013  (Read 9992 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Arnold's comments on the ASC 2013
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2013, 11:15:55 AM »
Early 90's you had little use of insulin. Mid to late 90's you had guys using Humulin R mainly doing around 15 units at a time and things went from there. Guys would also carb up using slin which is a huge mistake. All this bull shit about slin shuttling carbs into the muscle blah blah blah.

All this "science" behind drug use is just plain stupid. Anyone on here can look great with just plain old anabolics minus ALL the other crap including fat burners and AI's GH peptides etc.

Yes, but can you look 90s great without GH, and fatburners?

silverback1984

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2013, 11:34:43 AM »
Early 90's you had little use of insulin. Mid to late 90's you had guys using Humulin R mainly doing around 15 units at a time and things went from there. Guys would also carb up using slin which is a huge mistake. All this bull shit about slin shuttling carbs into the muscle blah blah blah.

All this "science" behind drug use is just plain stupid. Anyone on here can look great with just plain old anabolics minus ALL the other crap including fat burners and AI's GH peptides etc.
cheers man, in regards to pete grymkowski's bottle of dbol a day for 6 wks in another thread, ive read all about that and his claims on a radio show but how on earth did he prevent the water weight you wud get ???  i cud be wrong but i dont think the first ai was made until the very late 70's so i doubt many used them until later on

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2013, 11:56:51 AM »
Yes, but can you look 90s great without GH, and fatburners?

Of course.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2013, 12:02:59 PM »
cheers man, in regards to pete grymkowski's bottle of dbol a day for 6 wks in another thread, ive read all about that and his claims on a radio show but how on earth did he prevent the water weight you wud get ???  i cud be wrong but i dont think the first ai was made until the very late 70's so i doubt many used them until later on

Water weight does not go up equally with dose and after a while you actually will adjust and lose some of the water. I believe nolvadex came out early 80's maybe earlier like you said but it did nothing for circulating estrogen.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2013, 12:20:03 PM »
Say what you want about  The Fridge (wide waist...), but he always keep his gut in check  ,even off season ..

Props  to Jay

Have you guys ever seen a pregnant fridge?
all drugs - TPPIIP