Author Topic: President Obama put a ‘raw onion’ in his podium so he could cry fake tears  (Read 11341 times)

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Since you haven't read your own articles, i'll help.

Questions: (all but the first two were open-ended)
• To the best of your knowledge, have the opposition groups protesting in Egypt been successful in removing Hosni Mubarak?
• How about the opposition groups in Syria? Have they been successful in removing Bashar al-Assad?
• Some countries in Europe are deeply in debt, and have had to be bailed out by other countries. To the best of your knowledge, which country has had to spend the most money to bail out European countries?
• There have been increasing talks about economic sanctions against Iran. What are these sanctions supposed to do?
• Which party has the most seats in the House of Representatives right now?
• In December, House Republicans agreed to a short-term extension of a payroll tax cut, but only if President Obama agreed to do what?
• It took a long time to get the final results of the Iowa caucuses for Republican candidates. In the end, who was declared the winner?
• How about the New Hampshire Primary? Which Republican won that race?
• According to official figures, about what percentage of Americans are currently unemployed?

4 of those questions are considered domestic and 4 are considered international.  1185 people were surveyed

People that claimed to only watch fox news were able to answer 1.04 and 1.08 questions respectively.  people that watched msnbc were able to answer 1.26 and 1.23 respectively.  It doesn't tell which areas were called.  It doesn't tell how many of each viewer per station were involved.  It doesn't account for honesty when the phone surveyer ask something like "hey, this is a survey, which news do u watch?"  none of this was likely a real precise process.

I understand you aren't as intelligent as you or your mother had hoped.  I get that, i really do, but stop saying you've provided multiple studies.  You haven't and you won't because they don't exist.  In the future, just say "i've provided a single 8 question phone survey with a deviation of less than a 1/2 of a question, outta 8 questions asked".  It won't make you right, but at least it will make you honest

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Stop saying you have provided multiple studies. It just makes you look dishonest, stupid, or both.  You've literally provided multiple links citing the same phone survey of 8 questions, or did you actually even read what you linked.  When/if you actually post studies, i will consider them.  As of now, you haven't done that

business insider is quoting the same survey

And at the same time you have provided NOTHING!!

Nothing to support your claim other than your opinion which nobody cares about.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
it still quotes the same survey.  and you still dodge my original contention.  you asserted fox is more dishonest.  I'm gonna do you a courtesy here and say i take your 8 question survey at face value. It still says nothing of the network, it only judges the knowledge of the audience.  Just like i've repeated that multiple times, and you have proven to illiterate to comprehend it, we can't fault the network for the viewers comprehension issues.

Okay then we agree that FOX wievers like yourself is to stupid to debate and engage in politics.

We have found common ground it seems.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Since you haven't read your own articles, i'll help.

Questions: (all but the first two were open-ended)
• To the best of your knowledge, have the opposition groups protesting in Egypt been successful in removing Hosni Mubarak?
• How about the opposition groups in Syria? Have they been successful in removing Bashar al-Assad?
• Some countries in Europe are deeply in debt, and have had to be bailed out by other countries. To the best of your knowledge, which country has had to spend the most money to bail out European countries?
• There have been increasing talks about economic sanctions against Iran. What are these sanctions supposed to do?
• Which party has the most seats in the House of Representatives right now?
• In December, House Republicans agreed to a short-term extension of a payroll tax cut, but only if President Obama agreed to do what?
• It took a long time to get the final results of the Iowa caucuses for Republican candidates. In the end, who was declared the winner?
• How about the New Hampshire Primary? Which Republican won that race?
• According to official figures, about what percentage of Americans are currently unemployed?

4 of those questions are considered domestic and 4 are considered international.  1185 people were surveyed

People that claimed to only watch fox news were able to answer 1.04 and 1.08 questions respectively.  people that watched msnbc were able to answer 1.26 and 1.23 respectively.  It doesn't tell which areas were called.  It doesn't tell how many of each viewer per station were involved.  It doesn't account for honesty when the phone surveyer ask something like "hey, this is a survey, which news do u watch?"  none of this was likely a real precise process.

I understand you aren't as intelligent as you or your mother had hoped.  I get that, i really do, but stop saying you've provided multiple studies.  You haven't and you won't because they don't exist.  In the future, just say "i've provided a single 8 question phone survey with a deviation of less than a 1/2 of a question, outta 8 questions asked".  It won't make you right, but at least it will make you honest

Heres a new idea. Dont watch FOX and dont watch MSNBC.

You whine about how stupid MSNBC wievers are but then confronted with your own FOX fueled stupidity you use MSNBC wievers as a scapegoat.

"I might be an uninformed idiot but MSNBC wievers are as well, so its okay".

Do you have the same attitude towards your job and life in general?

"I might be a lazy bum who never accomplishes anything but the world is full of losers so thats okay"

iwantmass

• Getbig III

And at the same time you have provided NOTHING!!

Nothing to support your claim other than your opinion which nobody cares about.

I wasn't the one to allege one news station being less honest than the other.  I don't have to provide anything.  That is your job.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Okay then we agree that FOX wievers like yourself is to stupid to debate and engage in politics.

We have found common ground it seems.

No, we don't agree on anything.  If we took your 8 question survey at face value (which we don't), we might agree on something.  The only one that is stupid here is yourself, and you prove it over and over again.  Please provide the stats you say you have, not multiple references to an 8 question survey

iwantmass

• Getbig III

Heres a new idea. Dont watch FOX and dont watch MSNBC.

You whine about how stupid MSNBC wievers are but then confronted with your own FOX fueled stupidity you use MSNBC wievers as a scapegoat.

"I might be an uninformed idiot but MSNBC wievers are as well, so its okay".

Do you have the same attitude towards your job and life in general?

"I might be a lazy bum who never accomplishes anything but the world is full of losers so thats okay"

You actually haven't proven fox to be dishonest, as we've seen over the last 2 pages.  It is my intent to watch some news.  That won't change.  In that case, i will continue to watch fox until another station becomes more appealing. 

you are falling apart at the seams and you sound more idiotic with each post.  you have completely failed to identify fox as being dishonest and so now you scramble to whatever argument you hope might save u.  That isn't going to work with me, as I've proven to be exponentially smarter than you and I don't mind wasting the time towards refuting your idiotic points. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Let me just say that anyone with critical thinking skills can see that FOX NEWS is biased and just plain wrong on many many issues....on that channel EVERYTHING is Obama's fault or most stories are skewed toward insinuating that Obama is to blame....many of their taglines and teasers do this as well...for example..

"coming up.....flood waters in Kentucky.......is the Obama administration doing enough to help the residents there"?

this is like throwing red meat to a pack of dogs....because in the mind of most FOX viewers EVERYTHING is Obama's fault....and then after a teaser like this, there's a commercial break which is often followed up with a conservative panel who ALWAYS says that ..SURPRISE!...Obama is at fault!...they have done this numerous times with different issues....FOX knows their audience well and knows what to say to get them aroused.......

FOX knows their audience aren't great thinkers...they are mostly angry reactionaries who salivate every time Obama's name is mentioned

They have only now just let up on Obama because he's become useless to them as a whipping boy since he is leaving office......
Also FOX was big time dispensers of the Kool-Aid in terms of the Benghazi story, the IRS story, and also kept claiming that the racial shooting in the church in SC was not a racial killing but a "terrorist religious killing"......WOW!!!!!

cue the accusations of being a lib communist pro-black  racist  in 3......2.......1...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
nope...just that you're a fucking idiot
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
if we can find ONE example of a "news" station lying, then they're lying and shady.   we see from this thread MULTIPLE examples from ALL of them - CNN, MSN and FOX.

At this point, we're just arguing about which dog's pile of turd doesn't stink.  They all stink.  They're all dishonest news "filters" designed to appease and engage their viewer base.  Do yall get mad when BET says" this new Lil' Wayne joint is the hottest track of the year" when you obviously know Young Jeezy has the hottest track locked down?  No, you just take that as an entertainment channel hyping and reporting shit to keep people watching.  Cable news is no different.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Great intellectual retort smartguy......but I guess thats why FOX NEWS is your netwoirk :D

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Let me just say that anyone with critical thinking skills can see that FOX NEWS is biased and just plain wrong on many many issues....on that channel EVERYTHING is Obama's fault or most stories are skewed toward insinuating that Obama is to blame....many of their taglines and teasers do this as well...for example..

"coming up.....flood waters in Kentucky.......is the Obama administration doing enough to help the residents there"?

this is like throwing red meat to a pack of dogs....because in the mind of most FOX viewers EVERYTHING is Obama's fault....and then after a teaser like this, there's a commercial break which is often followed up with a conservative panel who ALWAYS says that ..SURPRISE!...Obama is at fault!...they have done this numerous times with different issues....FOX knows their audience well and knows what to say to get them aroused.......

FOX knows their audience aren't great thinkers...they are mostly angry reactionaries who salivate every time Obama's name is mentioned

They have only now just let up on Obama because he's become useless to them as a whipping boy since he is leaving office......
Also FOX was big time dispensers of the Kool-Aid in terms of the Benghazi story, the IRS story, and also kept claiming that the racial shooting in the church in SC was not a racial killing but a "terrorist religious killing"......WOW!!!!!

cue the accusations of being a lib communist pro-black  racist  in 3......2.......1...

The idea that you are criticizing critical thinking....Crticial thinking is your achilles heel.  I don't know whether you have just not read the 3 previous pages or if this is a comprehension issue for you again.  I've admitted 3 times in this thread alone that fox certainly has a bias, as do the other stations.  You are just okay with their bias because it favors your beliefs.  Just like you worship obama and credit him for everything, so too do these other networks.  

Problem is conservatives aren't constantly citing some faux study claiming msnbc, cnn, etc to be the biggest liar.  You guys constantly cite fox being the most dishonest.  That is where this thread went and why I've made whork to look like a complete idiot.  

In terms of the benghazi and irs story, they are actually stories.  Incompetence was involved in benghazi and targeting occurred via the irs.  that is an entirely different issue, not needed for this thread, but only a complete liar would claim there is nothing to see on either of those stories.  

As far your last statement, I've never accused you of being a communist.  I very much find you to be a coward racist

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Great intellectual retort smartguy......but I guess thats why FOX NEWS is your netwoirk :D

I don't think the dumbest person on this board should comment on another person's intellect.  I've made you look like you should be riding the short bus every time we have hadan exchange.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I don't think the dumbest person on this board should comment on another person's intellect.  I've made you look like you should be riding the short bus every time we have an exchange.

Are you up to 2000 posts yet?????????????????????

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Are you up to 2000 posts yet?????????????????????

You don't get the privilege of addressing me without my rebuttal.  You bring it on yourself.  You would be best to not respond to me, and these kinda things wouldn't happen to you.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I wan't responding to you...I was responding to the general conversation..I already know there is no hope for you so why bother....

now hurry back to the sex board and get that post count up...and please RESPECT AND ADHERE TO MY 2000 POST RULE..Thank you

iwantmass

• Getbig III
I wan't responding to you...I was responding to the general conversation..I already know there is no hope for you so why bother....

now hurry back to the sex board and get that post count up...and please RESPECT AND ADHERE TO MY 2000 POST RULE..Thank you

You've absolutely responded to me\about me in this thread.  Stop being a childish liar because you don't possess the wit to debate me.  The sex board is your thing to do your cock worship that you tend to do.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I wasn't the one to allege one news station being less honest than the other.  I don't have to provide anything.  That is your job.

And this is the attitude that makes you a whining lazy loser.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
No, we don't agree on anything.  If we took your 8 question survey at face value (which we don't), we might agree on something.  The only one that is stupid here is yourself, and you prove it over and over again.  Please provide the stats you say you have, not multiple references to an 8 question survey

Again what is wrong with using 8 questions to figure out how much knowledge people have about a subject?

Its called collecting data. Go get an education they will teach you.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You actually haven't proven fox to be dishonest, as we've seen over the last 2 pages.  It is my intent to watch some news.  That won't change.  In that case, i will continue to watch fox until another station becomes more appealing.  

you are falling apart at the seams and you sound more idiotic with each post.  you have completely failed to identify fox as being dishonest and so now you scramble to whatever argument you hope might save u. That isn't going to work with me, as I've proven to be exponentially smarter than you and I don't mind wasting the time towards refuting your idiotic points.  

I dont think you know what refuting a point means. Yes you have mentioned how smart you are many times however you fail to show it. When someone needs to tell you how smart they are is usually because they are not.

Case in point: Instead of using data to support your argument you have given your OPINION like 7 times in a row without any data to support it. When confronted with data you try to discredit it and then offers your opinion again.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

You make a post that everyone assumes is done by an adolescent and then you call Andre an idiot? Thats rich

iwantmass

• Getbig III

And this is the attitude that makes you a whining lazy loser.

Wrong again, a common theme for you.  You accused a network of telling lies more so than other networks, so prove it.  I didn't accuse anyone of any such thing.

iwantmass

• Getbig III

Again what is wrong with using 8 questions to figure out how much knowledge people have about a subject?

Its called collecting data. Go get an education they will teach you.

Nothing is wrong with a survey.  I'm just not as naive as you to assume  it is all encompassing.  I certainly wouldn't rely on an 8 question survey to determine if a group of people is more educated than another.  It just seems kinda incompetent of someone that would do that.  None of your links provided the answers to the questions,  the breakdown of each network veiwer percentage, what was asked of each viewer to ascertain which news they watch.  People like me, that place a high value on honesty, want a bit more than that.

At least you aren't claiming to have linked multiple studies anymore.  I can't imagine how it took you this long to stop claiming that.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
I dont think you know what refuting a point means. Yes you have mentioned how smart you are many times however you fail to show it. When someone needs to tell you how smart they are is usually because they are not.

Case in point: Instead of using data to support your argument you have given your OPINION like 7 times in a row without any data to support it. When confronted with data you try to discredit it and then offers your opinion again.

I know exactly what refuting a point means, and I don't think a person that is dumb enough to call an 8 question survey multiple studies should comment on that.  I don't need to tell you how smart I am, I just chose to because I've made you look like a complete idiot this entire thread.

Once again, it is you that has to provide the data that fox lies more since you made.the accusation.  As I've said, no such study exists that will tell me which network is the least dishonest, thus I cant provide it.  I wasn't confronted with any data other than your 8 question survey.....that actually doesn't provide the data, just the questions.

This is where I call you stupid again and question your comprehension of what you are reading .

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Very good analysis...absolutely true 8)