Author Topic: President Obama put a ‘raw onion’ in his podium so he could cry fake tears  (Read 11342 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I think we are exaggerating I a bit here, chicken little.  Some of what fox has is biased and opinion leaning to the right, some of it merely represents current events.  The same could be said for msnbc, cnn, etc with them leaning to the left.  I watch/analyze fox and come up with my on conclusions after doing research.  I would never take anything Sean hannity says at face value.  You watch cnn/msnbc and take it as the truth.  One has to be willing to examine their own beliefs/accept the possibilty of them being wrong to get honesty and I do that.  You parroting politifact's numbers merely because they support your argument tells me the you don't act similarly

Politifact numbers had MSNBC in the number 2 spot regarding regarding false information. So how is this supporting MSNBC again?

iwantmass

• Getbig III

Politifact numbers had MSNBC in the number 2 spot regarding regarding false information. So how is this supporting MSNBC again?

It's supporting msnbc because they are likely actually 1.  They had no choice to put msnbc as 2.  Where else were they going to put them, given the networks they analyzed?

We are talking about the network that employs al sharpton.  If they didn't include msnbc high on there list, it would seem rather suspect

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It's supporting msnbc because they are likely actually 1.  They had no choice to put msnbc as 2.  Where else were they going to put them, given the networks they analyzed?

We are talking about the network that employs al sharpton.  If they didn't include msnbc high on there list, it would seem rather suspect

Okay. So every single of all the numerous study's that shows FOX as the least credibile "news" network is actually leftist propaganda?

iwantmass

• Getbig III

Okay. So every single of all the numerous study's that shows FOX as the least credibile "news" network is actually leftist propaganda?

What "every single of all" are you referring to?  Do you mean if I google "fox misinformation" like you did? Gimme a sec to Google "obama is the antichrist", since that is how we get our facts.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What "every single of all" are you referring to?  Do you mean if I google "fox misinformation" like you did? Gimme a sec to Google "obama is the antichrist", since that is how we get our facts.

Show me a study that examines Obama's connection with the devil and i will take a look at it.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Show me a study that examines Obama's connection with the devil and i will take a look at it.

I'm still waiting for you to show me a study that fox is the least credible.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Not all of them are studies but:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2011/11/21/fox-news-viewers-uninformed-npr-listeners-not-poll-suggests/#2715e4857a0b4748760e6189

http://www.businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5?IR=T

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/10/23/1338538/--The-Science-Of-Fox-News-Why-Its-Viewers-Are-The-Most-Misinformed

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/fox-news-viewers-misinformed/

http://www.inquisitr.com/2105906/fox-news-viewers-least-informed-among-media-consumers-says-new-study-by-former-reagan-adviser/

http://dcinno.streetwise.co/2014/02/07/study-people-who-dont-watch-the-news-are-more-informed-than-fox-viewers/

If you can't find a study to show that fox is less credible, just say so.  It won't be the first time in your life your told a lie.  As it stands, you are linking multiple links about the competency of fox viewers.  None of them actually provide the parameters of the survey, but that really doesn't have anything to do with fox credibility here.  

If you would have made the argument that fox news viewers are the biggest idiots, than your shitty links with little to no evidence would have at least attempted to address that.  But that's not what you said.  You said fox news is the least credible.  

Since you seem to have a competency problem, let me give you an analogy.  I can have the best physicist in the world explain the laws of physics to a mongaloid, and he may not understand it.  That doesn't mean the physicist was lying, it means the mongaloid didn't understand it.

See where I'm going here?

By the way, you didn't cite multiple studies.  You cited multiple sources relying on the same 8 question survey conducted over the phone to 1000 people.  That is your damning evidence

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
So what you are saying is that FOX is infact very informative and delivers correct and factual news, however their viewers are unable to process it and somehow leaves them disoriented and uninformed?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
If you can't find a study to show that fox is less credible, just say so.  It won't be the first time in your life your told a lie.  As it stands, you are linking multiple links about the competency of fox viewers.  None of them actually provide the parameters of the survey, but that really doesn't have anything to do with fox credibility here.  

If you would have made the argument that fox news viewers are the biggest idiots, than your shitty links with little to no evidence would have at least attempted to address that.  But that's not what you said.  You said fox news is the least credible.  

Since you seem to have a competency problem, let me give you an analogy.  I can have the best physicist in the world explain the laws of physics to a mongaloid, and he may not understand it.  That doesn't mean the physicist was lying, it means the mongaloid didn't understand it.

See where I'm going here?

By the way, you didn't cite multiple studies.  You cited multiple sources relying on the same 8 question survey conducted over the phone to 1000 people.  That is your damning evidence

I have provided several links some of them university studies. You have provided nothing to the discussion. If you had the same standard for yourself that you have for others you would'nt post at all.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Dude...Fox is a major news outlet. You can try all you want to disparge them but you're an idiot. The links provided are not in anyway shape or form unbiased sources. Have you ever worked with anybody from Fox News. You do realize that most of the behind the seens folks have all worked for the other networks as well. The older on air talent has jumped around. I listen to NPR and can tell immediatly when their full of shit and when they work to provide both sides of the story. Fox has their slant, as does Cnn and MSNBC. Fox wins hands down because they do a better job of usually giving both sides even if the lefties don't get as much air time. Watch MSNBC...its two libs jerking each other off on most topics.
L

iwantmass

• Getbig III
I have provided several links some of them university studies. You have provided nothing to the discussion. If you had the same standard for yourself that you have for others you would'nt post at all.

You've provided several links quoting the same 8 question phone survey.  Let's not call that a university study, shall we.  I don't have any standard that I'm applying to you that I wouldn't apply to myself.  You contended fox is hands down the most dishonest network and said you have several studies showing as much.  I just asked for the proof.

Im not gonna rehash the whole thread, but if you refer to the first page, I conceded fox absolutely has a bias as I would be blind to do otherwise.  Mr argument was I suspect they deviate away from the facts no less than the other networks, and in some cases (msnbc), I think they are more honest.  

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Dude...Fox is a major news outlet. You can try all you want to disparge them but you're an idiot. The links provided are not in anyway shape or form unbiased sources. Have you ever worked with anybody from Fox News. You do realize that most of the behind the seens folks have all worked for the other networks as well. The older on air talent has jumped around. I listen to NPR and can tell immediatly when their full of shit and when they work to provide both sides of the story. Fox has their slant, as does Cnn and MSNBC. Fox wins hands down because they do a better job of usually giving both sides even if the lefties don't get as much air time. Watch MSNBC...its two libs jerking each other off on most topics.

I was actually courteous enough to read his links.  Most if not all of them rely on the same 8 question phone survey.  Have you read those questions.  It's laughable that an 8 question survey of that nature is what all the liberals have been using as their evidence that fox is more.dishonest. 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
So what you are saying is that FOX is infact very informative and delivers correct and factual news, however their viewers are unable to process it and somehow leaves them disoriented and uninformed?

What I'm saying is that I'm not going to speculate as to what info an 8 question random phone survey established.  I'm not going to speculate to the intellect of the viewers off that little of information.  What i do know is that it has no direct correlation to the quality of news fox distributes.  

I can link you videos from the Waters world tv show all day to demonstrate how idiotic liberals are.  Then again, that would be dishonest of me and in no way represent any significant sample size

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Whork, you have to understand that no matter what evidence you show them they wont believe it...which I why I rarely go search for evidence since its just a massive waste of time......remember to guys like these, the earth is 6000 years old and the female body has a mechanism in place to shut itself down and prevent itself from getting pregnant when raped. They just don't care about facts because they like swallowing the FOX Kool-Aid

This is why I have decided only to talk to....... you know.....RATIONAL people from now on

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Whork, you have to understand that no matter what evidence you show them they wont believe it...which I why I rarely go search for evidence since its just a massive waste of time......remember to guys like these, the earth is 6000 years old and the female body has a mechanism in place to shut itself down and prevent itself from getting pregnant when raped. They just don't care about facts because they like swallowing the FOX Kool-Aid

This is why I have decided only to talk to....... you know.....RATIONAL people from now on

And he hasn't provided any evidence, which you can read above.  The reason you stopped talking to me is because you are completely inferior and I make you look like an idiot everytime I engage you. That's why other members even chose to comment on your childish 2k posts, even though some of those members think I'm an abrasive asshole.  

If you actually post evidence, we may acknowledge it.  Seeing as you cherry pick the parts of an already biased article all whIle ignoring the other 80%, we don't call that evidence.  We call it lying to push your agenda.

If you want to be a lying race baiter that worships obama solely for being black, that is your business.  Just don't expect some of us to be silent about it on a public forum

It takes a special kinda pussy to go on a public forum and state his points, only to have an ignore list that is made up of members that are smarter than him

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Dude...Fox is a major news outlet. You can try all you want to disparge them but you're an idiot.

Yup FOX is a major news outlet so they must be credible ::) I like how you make such a retarded claim but call me an idiot.

The links provided are not in anyway shape or form unbiased sources. Have you ever worked with anybody from Fox News. You do realize that most of the behind the seens folks have all worked for the other networks as well. The older on air talent has jumped around. I listen to NPR and can tell immediatly when their full of shit and when they work to provide both sides of the story. Fox has their slant, as does Cnn and MSNBC. Fox wins hands down because they do a better job of usually giving both sides even if the lefties don't get as much air time. Watch MSNBC...its two libs jerking each other off on most topics.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You've provided several links quoting the same 8 question phone survey.  Let's not call that a university study, shall we.  I don't have any standard that I'm applying to you that I wouldn't apply to myself.  You contended fox is hands down the most dishonest network and said you have several studies showing as much.  I just asked for the proof.

Im not gonna rehash the whole thread, but if you refer to the first page, I conceded fox absolutely has a bias as I would be blind to do otherwise.  Mr argument was I suspect they deviate away from the facts no less than the other networks, and in some cases (msnbc), I think they are more honest.  

To proof this thing to you, i would need you to only watch news from a network with a free press and news feed for a couple of years then come back and watch FOX. Then you would rolling around on the floor laughing at how staged and manipulated it is. Problem is you are to close to it as of now.

Are you willing to do this?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Yeah im beginning to suspect as much.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Lets try a new approach then. I have provided multiple studies supporting my claim.

Can you show me any studies that points to FOX being credible and informative?

By the way is Business Insider a liberal stronghold?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

What is wrong with using 8 questions to see how informed people are?

You could probable ask a person 2-3 questions and get a pretty decent picture of this person's knowledge. It seems you want to find discredit the data because it doesnt support your argumentation.

Now post some data to support your argument. Im waiting.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The Blaze is actually founded by Glenn fucking Beck.

Liberal bias my ass.

Seems everything that doesnt support your beliefs is liberal propaganda.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Lets try a new approach then. I have provided multiple studies supporting my claim.

Can you show me any studies that points to FOX being credible and informative?

By the way is Business Insider a liberal stronghold?

Stop saying you have provided multiple studies. It just makes you look dishonest, stupid, or both.  You've literally provided multiple links citing the same phone survey of 8 questions, or did you actually even read what you linked.  When/if you actually post studies, i will consider them.  As of now, you haven't done that

business insider is quoting the same survey

iwantmass

• Getbig III
The Blaze is actually founded by Glenn fucking Beck.

Liberal bias my ass.

Seems everything that doesnt support your beliefs is liberal propaganda.

it still quotes the same survey.  and you still dodge my original contention.  you asserted fox is more dishonest.  I'm gonna do you a courtesy here and say i take your 8 question survey at face value.  It still says nothing of the network, it only judges the knowledge of the audience.  Just like i've repeated that multiple times, and you have proven to illiterate to comprehend it, we can't fault the network for the viewers comprehension issues.