Author Topic: Paul Ryan's ex-girlfriend Deneeta Pope, a Follower of fitness gimmicks  (Read 851 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
 ::)
The Bar Method, people will always fall for the new gimmick/fad...I see he did have an effect on her (him being a Crossfit guy)
http://on.wsj.com/PCwbzn

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
nice looking black woman.  You can tell she has her shit together at least on the outside. 

Do black women from the ghettos hate these kind of well spoken blacks?

Parker

• Getbig V
nice looking black woman.  You can tell she has her shit together at least on the outside. 

Do black women from the ghettos hate these kind of well spoken blacks?
She is well spoken yes--but many people have fronts (anybody can be well spoken in front of a camera)...and I can see that she is fake (once you have dealt with these types, you can see it in the body language, eyes, demeanor), and falls for things easily. She is 40 and on her second marriage, which of course will fail (gotta be uberman real here).

Most of the black women I know are wll spoken, and professional.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
She is well spoken yes--but many people have fronts (anybody can be well spoken in front of a camera)...and I can see that she is fake (once you have dealt with these types, you can see it in the body language, eyes, demeanor), and falls for things easily. She is 40 and on her second marriage, which of course will fail (gotta be uberman real here).

Most of the black women I know are wll spoken, and professional.

But a freak under the sheet?

Parker

• Getbig V