Author Topic: Matt C will appreciate this...  (Read 12080 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Matt C will appreciate this...
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2008, 02:13:26 PM »
Hi little bitch, 12K posts....you are living the life arent you?  ::)

No need to be mean to Mars.  Why are you being mean to him?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2008, 02:16:42 PM »

Ok Mr.14K of talking about bodybuilders height and trying to prove you are smart  ::)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2008, 02:19:58 PM »

Ok Mr.14K of talking about bodybuilders height and trying to prove you are smart  ::)

This thread has potential ;D

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2008, 02:20:40 PM »
Hi little bitch, 12K posts....you are living the life arent you?  ::)

I hate Palestinians just as much as you, but you fuck with Mars and you will literally get fucked in the ass.  >:(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2008, 02:25:06 PM »
this all thread is a mute argument since as you asll know im very involved politically and right now the state of isreal is practially more important to usa than puerto rico,,you can officially describe now days the state of israel as the 51 state of the usa why?

look closely and you will notice that the bush goverment in about 12 months or so will be signed by mccain ofcourse since he is a generator of this idea (will also be signed by the demon or the brother if they had chance to be president),,and will approve by congress of usa since many working on it ....look closely and yuo will see that the american goverment decided to COMPLTELEY AND UTTERLY DIMINISH THE NEED OF VISA FOR ISRAELI PEOPLE,,what it means is that there will be no more the need of visa to come and go from america people of the state of isreal which is similar to canadians etc but! the offer is still stands to israel to become the 51 state of usa ,,its stand already 15 years to this date,,israel refuses because it will mean american military while israel wants its milatary and jewish charestaristics remained,,

right now practically israel and usa is one,,they are same people and they are the closest thing 2 countries can get,miliatrily usa and israel plan all militery operations together when it comes to mid east and even world wide,,britain is close second but also in the loop in most operations
fallen angel

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2008, 02:25:26 PM »
Get to know me. You would be surprised how much I would prefer that life.

I didn't know Amish people played PS3.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2008, 02:27:49 PM »
I didn't know Amish people played PS3.

Only on Saturday

GTA 5: Amish Country

Moosejay

« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2008, 02:28:08 PM »
this all thread is a mute argument since as you asll know im very involved politically and right now the state of isreal is practially more important to usa than puerto rico,,you can officially describe now days the state of israel as the 51 state of the usa why?

look closely and you will notice that the bush goverment in about 12 months or so will be signed by mccain ofcourse since he is a generator of this idea (will also be signed by the demon or the brother if they had chance to be president),,and will approve by congress of usa since many working on it ....look closely and yuo will see that the american goverment decided to COMPLTELEY AND UTTERLY DIMINISH THE NEED OF VISA FOR ISRAELI PEOPLE,,what it means is that there will be no more the need of visa to come and go from america people of the state of isreal which is similar to canadians etc but! the offer is still stands to israel to become the 51 state of usa ,,its stand already 15 years to this date,,israel refuses because it will mean american military while israel wants its milatary and jewish charestaristics remained,,

right now practically israel and usa is one,,they are same people and they are the closest thing 2 countries can get,miliatrily usa and israel plan all militery operations together when it comes to mid east and even world wide,,britain is close second but also in the loop in most operations

GH15...if Israel were to literally become Part of the USA...would you say that it would then be UNTOUCHABLE by all hostile forces?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2008, 02:28:23 PM »
I hate Palestinians just as much as you, but you fuck with Mars and you will literally get fucked in the ass.  >:(

Please tell me when I should start being afraid because I missed that part.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2008, 02:28:44 PM »
Israel's ambasador calls Jimmy Carter a "bigot" because he met with Hamas in his efforts to bring peace to the Middle East...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080425/ap_on_re_us/un_israeli_ambassador

That's right, Jimmy Carter, mister peace, Nobel prize winner, probably the most tolerant guy on the planet is now a "bigot" according to the Israelis because he met with someone they don't like.

The Zionists are working overtime.  :-\
No. Just politics as usual.

/today's terrorist is tomorrow's freedom fighter, etc.  :-\

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2008, 02:31:13 PM »

Stick to the pharma advice, gh.  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2008, 02:33:17 PM »
GH15...if Israel were to literally become Part of the USA...would you say that it would then be UNTOUCHABLE by all hostile forces?

they cant be touched because they have if im not mistaken over 400 nuclear missile and second only to usa and old ussr ,,isreal is usa ,,one in the same,,for some reason america loves israel  ,,its not only because jews lives in america ,,it is something biblistic ,,americans really love israel ,,they truly do
fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2008, 02:34:22 PM »

Why are you being mean to me?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2008, 02:38:09 PM »
Why are you being mean to me?
What part of what he said, don't you understand....? ;)

Moosejay

« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2008, 02:40:01 PM »
they cant be touched because they have if im not mistaken over 400 nuclear missile and second only to usa and old ussr ,,isreal is usa ,,one in the same,,for some reason america loves israel  ,,its not only because jews lives in america ,,it is something biblistic ,,americans really love israel ,,they truly do

Understood...but you still have missles and such being fired at them. What I am asking is if they became part of USA, would their enemies look at any type of attack on Israel as an attack on USA, thus incurring our wrath?

Moosejay

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2008, 02:41:04 PM »
Please tell me when I should start being afraid because I missed that part.

You have to be fucking kidding me. My fingers are shaking every time I log on to my account.

IT'S GETBIG, BABY!

SERIUOS BUSINESS

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2008, 02:41:48 PM »
What part of what he said, don't you understand....? ;)

I don't understand the part where he was mean to me.  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Moosejay

« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2008, 02:41:58 PM »
By the way, GH15...since you are a pro...please give me your opinion on my contest form from some years ago, if you would...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2008, 02:44:20 PM »
Since Hamas is admittedly doing TERROR acts than meeting with is accepting their ways and telling them its a legitimate way to get their goals.
Thats why there is a strict no dealing with terrorists policy worldwide.

Now regarding Gaza....you all make me laugh, first you should all go back and check who is supplying Gaza its food,medicine,jobs,electricity,money and more.
Than see what they give Israel in return....dozens of missiles everyday and massive terror activity.

Those "innocent" kids that you talk of use rocks,guns,Molotov cocktails and much more on border patrols. If it happend anywhere else they would get shot in the head, instead Israel uses rubber bullets.

BTW have you ever heard of the "RPG children"? Adults in the Gaza strip give small children RPG launchers to use because they know soldiers wont shot at them...OH did I forgot to say the children die from the massive recoil?
They are disposable units to them.

Your comments clearly show you're missing the point of my posts in this thread.  Your remarks seem as though you think I'm taking the Palestinian's side in the conflict or something.  I'm not.  My ONLY point here is that Israel pulls the "racist" card on anyone in the west who does anything they don't like.  Nothing more, nothing less.
Ron: "I am lazy."

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2008, 02:45:27 PM »
I don't understand the part where he was mean to me.  :-\
Ah, the power of the emoticon...'Harden the f*ck up.'  :D

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2008, 02:46:13 PM »
Ah, the power of the emoticon...'Harden the f*ck up.'  :D

I'd give anything for IFBBwannaB to stop being mean to me.  Can you help me?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Moosejay

« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2008, 02:49:04 PM »
I'd give anything for IFBBwannaB to stop being mean to me.  Can you help me?

Matt...I get along with everyone and amused by some of the vitriol spewed here. You have been here long enough to just let it ride... :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2008, 02:49:26 PM »
Understood...but you still have missles and such being fired at them. What I am asking is if they became part of USA, would their enemies look at any type of attack on Israel as an attack on USA, thus incurring our wrath?

Moosejay

the arab world already see israel and usa as one,,thats because they are one,,whenever israel does something usa already knows about it because a green light needs to come from president of usa,,usa uses israel for specific tactical missions that neded to achieve if usa cant do it and is involved with other things bigger and more complicated,,
the enemy always see isreal and america as one and they america is big satan and israel its the little sister small satan,,most terorists which are arabs in origin want usa to stop from exsistance and ofcourse want israel to stop from exsistantce too since the 2 places are very similar in their major democratic attitude and openeness for whatever you wish and want to do ,,both countries are torch of democracy same for britain by the way,,

the arbs know that american sons ,,their blood was slautered while they were fighting against nazy germany inorder to save jews and the world,,the american people good and bad NEVER EVER FORGET WHAT THEY SACRIFICED and they sacrificed the lives of 100s of thousands of sons to save something that became the state of isreal,,america and israel the same,,many granpas and gran granpas of people who sit here and write on getbig died and gave their blood for the jews to be free,,usa and israel is one in the same
fallen angel

Moosejay

« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2008, 02:51:36 PM »
Thanks, GH15.

So...just how far will Arabs go to see, as you say, Israel and USA disappear?

And please check my photos a few posts above!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2008, 02:52:21 PM »
1) If I post a YouTube clip of me solving the Rubik's cube will people stop being mean to me?  :'(

2) Who here can solve it?  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com