Author Topic: The Best Thing about Trump  (Read 5816 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: The Best Thing about Trump
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2018, 10:05:50 AM »
The judge was born in INDIANA and is every bit an American as YOU or ME

So lemme ax you dis.  Is he like me in that his allegiance is to these United States of America or is he like you and his allegiance is elsewhere, e.g. based upon unimportant crap like the color of one's skin or origin of his family? 

You already knew I was speaking of this and still you wrote the above quoted silliness in a limp failure to make light of my question.  If said Judge is American without question, fine. If his judgment tends toward being against America and her Constitution, fuck him.   Again, you knew what I meant.

Oh wait... The word "meant" contains the word "mean".  How insensitive.  America and Americans FIRST.  None of that hyphenated crap.  I don't give an intercourse where you're from so long as you're here to be American and all that entails.  If I have to explain it, it's only because you "think" outside the truth.

Later, man.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2018, 10:13:31 AM »
So lemme ax you dis.  Is he like me in that his allegiance is to these United States of America or is he like you and his allegiance is elsewhere, e.g. based upon unimportant crap like the color of one's skin or origin of his family?  

You already knew I was speaking of this and still you wrote the above quoted silliness in a limp failure to make light of my question.  If said Judge is American without question, fine. If his judgment tends toward being against America and her Constitution, fuck him.   Again, you knew what I meant.

Oh wait... The word "meant" contains the word "mean".  How insensitive.  America and Americans FIRST.  None of that hyphenated crap.  I don't give an intercourse where you're from so long as you're here to be American and all that entails.  If I have to explain it, it's only because you "think" outside the truth.

Later, man.

"lemme ax you dis"?

is this really how you speak ?

if so that explains a lot

I know this is very difficult for you to understand (perhaps impossible) but the judge in question, myself and you are exactly the same

We are all Citizens of the United States with an allegiance to OUR COUNTRY

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2018, 10:44:23 AM »
"lemme ax you dis"?

is this really how you speak ?

if so that explains a lot

I know this is very difficult for you to understand (perhaps impossible) but the judge in question, myself and you are exactly the same

We are all Citizens of the United States with an allegiance to OUR COUNTRY

Nubainian, puhleeze...I was merely (and as usual, you knew this) being colloquial for the benefit of those less educated than many of us here.  Look, you are ill equipped to cross wits with even someone as weak minded as I, so take your attempts elsewhere. IOW cease and desist with  playing moral Twister.  If this Judge is American and judges accordingly, fine but if he does it based upon "feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings" and/or Libtardian zeitgeist and you know what I mean so do not feign libtardian ignorance, then fuck him. 

Libtardian zeitgeist is not worthy of law.  It is however, worthy  of derision and expulsion from civilized society.

Oh and lest you feeeel otherwise, "nubainian" is not a color or even a real "race" but merely a play on the word Nigerian and the pain kill so popular among drugged up bodybuilders, Nubain.  HTH.  No need to get butthurted over that one, it is meant (damn, there's that word "mean" again!) to be humorous.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2018, 11:02:25 AM »
Nubainian, puhleeze...I was merely (and as usual, you knew this) being colloquial for the benefit of those less educated than many of us here.  Look, you are ill equipped to cross wits with even someone as weak minded as I, so take your attempts elsewhere. IOW cease and desist with  playing moral Twister.  If this Judge is American and judges accordingly, fine but if he does it based upon "feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings" and/or Libtardian zeitgeist and you know what I mean so do not feign libtardian ignorance, then fuck him. 

Libtardian zeitgeist is not worthy of law.  It is however, worthy  of derision and expulsion from civilized society.

Oh and lest you feeeel otherwise, "nubainian" is not a color or even a real "race" but merely a play on the word Nigerian and the pain kill so popular among drugged up bodybuilders, Nubain.  HTH.  No need to get butthurted over that one, it is meant (damn, there's that word "mean" again!) to be humorous.

LOL

your way of debating a topic is to declare yourself superior and then tell your opponent to run away

I'll remind you yet again that you and me and the judge born in Indiana are all the same in that we're all citizens of this country with our allegiance solely to what is best for OUR country

I know it's painful for you to process that fact

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2018, 11:21:53 AM »
LOL

your way of debating a topic is to declare yourself superior and then tell your opponent to run away

you really should not argue with the scott un less you have his level of  intelligence and wit
c

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2018, 11:26:03 AM »
The judge was born in INDIANA and is every bit an American as YOU or ME

Do you have access to his records as a judge? His political affiliations? I believe I saw he was a judge in CA....automatically makes him biased in favor of Mexicans. CA judges love illegals. FACT!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2018, 02:28:10 PM »
LOL

I'll remind you yet again that you and me and the judge born in Indiana are all the same in that we're all citizens of this country with our allegiance solely to what is best for OUR country

I know it's painful for you to process that fact

Ah...Libtardian Logic, aka "begging the question", aka "circular reasoning", aka "I dunno so I'll just keep axing and stating the same ol' sheit". 

Me?  "Superior" to you?   As if that were too difficult for just about any American with a sense of patriotism versus communism.  As for you running away, sure.  Let your mouth run away.  I have zero shame in this great nation called the United States of America and in our president, Donald Trump.   Speaking of senses...

It's said we have five senses - sight, smell, taste, touch and hearing. But I've got a sense of humor and a sense of pride in the USA and a sense of duty to same.  If the Judge in question is the same one I am thinking of, he's a "viva la raza" kind of individual.  FTN. 

By the way, many Hispanics are classified as "white".  Oh the a-go-neeeeee..... ;D   Libtardians want to cram the diversity shit down our throats.  Celebrate the differences!  Cram 'em down whitey's cake-hole!  DEF2YT!

The truth is the palette of mankind has far more in common than they do differences.  We should use our shared traits to bring us together, instead Libs want to use the few differences to tear us apart.  FTN.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2018, 03:39:49 PM »
so you are racist... I understand why you saw no red flag in that obvious racist comment

i love when you guys say "you are a racist"......that comment feeds us because that's your only defensive mechanism to counteract facts. its a given now....
real men= no rubbers

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2018, 07:12:27 PM »
Point out his bigotry

You really are blind if you need someone to point out his bigotry.  Unless you're a bigot yourself.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2018, 09:25:29 AM »
so you are racist... I understand why you saw no red flag in that obvious racist comment

Do you consider this racist? 

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Settle down Aunt Jemima

What's the point of calling Vince "Aunt Jemimia"?

Pretty racist comment from a supposed non-racist liberal.

He is a fat black man who looks like a fat black woman

Donald Trump Approved

#MAGA

still flowing Jemima?

Hi Aunt Jemima

How is that working out for Hillary ?

Any better than for you?

LOL - still on the rag Aunt Jemima

Does being obese make your period last longer?

Go make me some pancakes Aunt Jemima

Settle down Aunt Jemima and go make some me some pancakes

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2018, 07:28:48 PM »
You liberals really need to quit playing the race 'tard.