Author Topic: Hannity lies, lies, lies...  (Read 1658 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Hannity lies, lies, lies...
« on: April 10, 2007, 09:52:27 PM »
When interviewing John McCain tonight, Sean Hannity talked all about the drunk CNN reporter who heckled McCain during his speech in Baghdad last week.

problem is, it was reported last week then quickly shown to be untrue.  Video didn't show it, witnesses didn't see it.  The story was just made up on drudge.

Hannity used it as an example of how bad the liberal media is on mccain, and mccain never denied that it happened.  The poor viewers of fox news were exposed to a lie that both men knew was untrue.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Hannity lies, lies, lies...
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 10:01:52 PM »
So what else is new? ...this happens all the time over there. You know that.
w

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 10:05:26 PM »
When interviewing John McCain tonight, Sean Hannity talked all about the drunk CNN reporter who heckled McCain during his speech in Baghdad last week.

problem is, it was reported last week then quickly shown to be untrue.  Video didn't show it, witnesses didn't see it.  The story was just made up on drudge.

Hannity used it as an example of how bad the liberal media is on mccain, and mccain never denied that it happened.  The poor viewers of fox news were exposed to a lie that both men knew was untrue.

Ok whatever ::)...............240, you claim to be a Republican, but you are constantly calling out Republicans and conservatives but almost never Liberals..........if you were a true Republican you would see that Liberals so blatantly screwed up in their thinking almost to the point of being bipolar/manic, if I had the Patience I'll bet I could find hundreds of PURPOSLY reported inaccuracies it make your head spin.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 10:06:49 PM »
So what else is new? ...this happens all the time over there. You know that.

and here comes the Liberal calvary, shit, Liberals are the downfall of America if anything!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 10:32:13 PM »
Ok whatever ::)...............240, you claim to be a Republican, but you are constantly calling out Republicans and conservatives but almost never Liberals..........if you were a true Republican you would see that Liberals so blatantly screwed up in their thinking almost to the point of being bipolar/manic, if I had the Patience I'll bet I could find hundreds of PURPOSLY reported inaccuracies it make your head spin.

Mr I,

I don't give a shit about liberals, just like I don't care what my neighbors' kids do.
I care about the republican party, just like I care about my OWN rugrats.

I don't care about my neighbor's lawn, his politics, his affairs, his finances, etc.
I care about my own.

I don't pay much attention to the liberals much because I am not one.  Why would I spend half my life (as rush and his listeners often do) bashing what others do? 

I point out my own party's weaknesses so that they can be FIXED.  Reagan wouldn't have stood there and let some bad-info TV talking head like hannity spew bullshit, and go along with it.  No sir.   Reagan had diplomacy and negotiated the VERY powerful communists into collapse thur brains - not war without talks, as the party does today.  Reagan would have had the taleban handing over Osama the day after he took office.  Reagan would have had Saddam leave quietly with a bloodless coup without the societal collapse.

I focus on my own party's faults so that my fellow republicans can FIX them.  Beach bum shouldn't be denying alberto did anything wrong - he should be rallying for his resignation so the repubs could get back to MAKING THEIR VISION COME TRUE before the 2008 elections.   The longer you deny something, the harder it is to fix.

I voted repub since the early 90s, and hate Bill clinton more than you do  lol... I've been bashing him since 93 ;)
In closing, if your car is broke down, you don't hide it and shit on the neighbor's car, or you never get to work.  You admit your car is broken, throw out the bad parts, and put in new and you go do your job.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 12:40:25 AM »

There are a few documentaries that show this kind of thing happening on fox constantly.  Man, Hannity, I do not believe there is a more arrogant person on the face of the planet.  That dude is really full of himself.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 01:44:33 AM »
  Mr. I.--so what if 240 "claims to be a Conservative" but directs the majority of his posts at Conservatives? I do the same thing. And why? Because the current state of Conservatism is a sad one.

Hannity is a smug, bobble-headed prick. He needs to be drawn and quartered.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 02:02:08 AM »

Notice how Mr. Hate completely ignored the point. Hey Mr. I. care to comment on Hannity bringing up an incident that never happened?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2007, 05:23:42 AM »

Some people actually believe crap on Drudge? Come on folks, thats like taking the Enquirer seriously.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2007, 05:27:44 AM »

key word there is claim
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2007, 06:29:41 AM »
i'm waiting for someone to talk about the validity of my position.

You don't give a shit what the neighbor's kids do - you should only care about your own.

You don't sit on your porch of your disgusting house, and make fun of the neighbor's house all day.
No, you vacuum, paint, mop, and clean your OWN house so that you don't live in filth.

I focus on the faults of my own party.  Maybe if enough fellow repubs realize them, they will vote out the filth and take on some candidates without that stink.  We all know gonzales stinks.  We all know Bush stinks.  Adding a mccain just gives you 4 more years of stink.  The party needs to stop screaming "stupid liberals" all fcking day long, and fix itself.

I'm calling out the republicans here.  Shut the fck up about the liberals - and fix your own fcking party.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2007, 06:37:58 AM »

radical  republicans suck....and  so do  liberals.

we need something in the middle.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2007, 06:45:35 AM »

radical  republicans suck....and  so do  liberals.

we need something in the middle.

we do.

it's called moderate repub.

strong on defense and personal responsibility.  but not in bed with the defense contractors.  moderate repubs give a shit about our troops' lives.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2007, 06:47:52 AM »
we do.

it's called moderate repub.

strong on defense and personal responsibility.  but not in bed with the defense contractors.  moderate repubs give a shit about our troops' lives.

so what am I? I guess since you call me a neotaint I don't care about the troops (my) life?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2007, 06:51:15 AM »
so what am I? I guess since you call me a neotaint I don't care about the troops (my) life?

My guess is that your faith in Bush's decision-making and judgement, outweighs the value you assign to your own life.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2007, 07:20:50 AM »
I don't care about my neighbor's lawn, his politics, his affairs, his finances, etc.
I care about my own.

What id you were trying to sell your house and your neighbors house lawn look like shit and he was a drug dealer? Just checking bro.  :)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2007, 10:31:26 AM »
My guess is that your faith in Bush's decision-making and judgement, outweighs the value you assign to your own life.

lol, bush doesn't make the military decisions, I do however trust Gen. Moseley
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2007, 03:15:38 PM »
lol, bush doesn't make the military decisions, I do however trust Gen. Moseley

I guess we can't hold Bush responsible for any of the war failures then.

IDIOT!

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2007, 03:38:49 PM »
I guess we can't hold Bush responsible for any of the war failures then.

IDIOT!

if you only knew anything about how it worked
gotta love life