Author Topic: 2008 NPC Mountaineer XXVII - September 20 - Be There  (Read 6036 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: 2008 NPC Mountaineer XXVII - September 20 - Be There
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2008, 08:27:52 AM »

Keith is back looking for 'pity'....nevertheless taking unprovoked jabs at yours truly.....Just like when the doctor as you to read what the scale says cause he can't see it himself, you lie... fuckin 500+ pd has-been hahahha later fatso.

Hey Bonzi give it up you don't have the brains or genetics to bother me.  But, hey what can you do you were born fucked up.  Post some more pics of you.  I need a good laugh.  hahaha

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2008, 10:35:05 AM »
Hey Bonzi give it up you don't have the brains or genetics to bother me.  But, hey what can you do you were born fucked up.  Post some more pics of you.  I need a good laugh.  hahaha

'fivehundredandseventyfiv e'

is what the scales said last to you...stfu you have no rank on a BB board when you look like something from a whales ass.

hope this helps

ps put down that twinkie...yes that one, and the one in your pocket....keith!! the other pocket.
L

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2008, 11:26:36 AM »
Come to Boone, NC.  Enjoy the mountain view and activities and witness one of the most competitive national qualifiers in the South. 

And if you're wondering, I'll be competing in the Open Division for the first time as either a light-heavy or middleweight.   

For more information visit www.morrisonproductions. net.

Vince- who's doing your prep?  Why are you doing the Open?  I may be able to make it to see this show.
i

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2008, 11:33:35 AM »

'fivehundredandseventyfiv e'

is what the scales said last to you...stfu you have no rank on a BB board when you look like something from a whales ass.

hope this helps

ps put down that twinkie...yes that one, and the one in your pocket....keith!! the other pocket.

hahahaha that's a good one.  But you have to remember this.  You are still who and what you are, and I wouldn't trade what I have had and what I got for you any day.  What I have can be fixed no matter how long it takes.  But you were born that way and you can't fix it  Sorry to break it to you and bring you to reality.  Hope this helps.   :'(

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2008, 11:55:49 AM »
hahahaha that's a good one.  But you have to remember this.  You are still who and what you are, and I wouldn't trade what I have had and what I got for you any day.  What I have can be fixed no matter how long it takes.  But you were born that way and you can't fix it  Sorry to break it to you and bring you to reality.  Hope this helps.   :'(
hahah born what way ? ? i was born smart, handsome and athletic.....you live in the past, fixed upon your polaroids apon polaroids of what was.... what you have cant be fixed fatty, you dont have the will to do shit, so now you sleep the day away cause 'you did so much back in 1984' ...ask around, its a what have you done for me lately type of world, but you wouldnt know that from sitting in the same spot since you got home from the Arnold...reality is you using a hangar to keep from pissing on the lower portion of your gut that hangs to the ground, reality is that tonight i will be banging some 19 yr. old NYU student who bought me dinner cause she is 'really into me' ..

jaejown3d again ...
L

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2008, 11:59:31 AM »
hahah born what way ? ? i was born smart, handsome and athletic.....you live in the past, fixed upon your polaroids apon polaroids of what was.... what you have cant be fixed fatty, you dont have the will to do shit, so now you sleep the day away cause 'you did so much back in 1984' ...ask around, its a what have you done for me lately type of world, but you wouldnt know that from sitting in the same spot since you got home from the Arnold...reality is you using a hangar to keep from pissing on the lower portion of your gut that hangs to the ground, reality is that tonight i will be banging some 19 yr. old NYU student who bought me dinner cause she is 'really into me' ..

jaejown3d again ...

Yea, keep thinking that if that is what helps you get you through the day.  My statement still stands.  Sorry boy.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2008, 12:46:26 AM »
Haven't kept up with this thread as I thought I wouldn't need too.  But its time to answer the haters.

First off, Arvilla and JerryMe7 did some things to get into contest shape that I would never do because I keep my physique natural as part of the INBF guidelines.  This includes pro-hormones and Superdrol.

Second and final....don't talk until I step onstage.  You'll then see why I'm doing the Open Light-Heavy courtesy of Arthur Lea and friends.

Come to Boone, NC and see a great show.  The Mountaineer isn't about me, its about the competitors and its always been a premier event in the Carolinas, Mr Morrison always takes care of the competitors and everything is done professionally
A

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2008, 11:09:52 AM »
Haven't kept up with this thread as I thought I wouldn't need too.  But its time to answer the haters.

First off, Arvilla and JerryMe7 did some things to get into contest shape that I would never do because I keep my physique natural as part of the INBF guidelines.  This includes pro-hormones and Superdrol.

Second and final....don't talk until I step onstage.  You'll then see why I'm doing the Open Light-Heavy courtesy of Arthur Lea and friends.

Come to Boone, NC and see a great show.  The Mountaineer isn't about me, its about the competitors and its always been a premier event in the Carolinas, Mr Morrison always takes care of the competitors and everything is done professionally

Vince-we all saw you "step on stage" with Billy Gunns, and that was a disaster.

Moosejay

« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2008, 07:50:41 PM »
Thought Vince got banned from this show?

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2008, 09:28:52 PM »

You never brought a good package onstage! Youll be the same loser! You dont know how to train, dont know how to diet, you dont know anything!

Youre just a dude that goes onstage skinny-fat!!

No one here takes you seriously! We all come on here to see you eat you words and make yourself look like a tool over and over again!

You certainly have no muscles but wear small sizeshirts to make you appear larger but you arent!!

ha ha ha ha ha ;D