Author Topic: Phil "THE GIFT" Heath - Breaks Down the MEANING OF SUCCESS  (Read 5336 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Phil "THE GIFT" Heath Breaks Down the MEANING OF SUCCESS
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 07:05:03 AM »
For those too busy to watch I'll summarize it below.

"Insulin, lots of Insulin"

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 07:34:37 AM »
For those too busy to watch I'll summarize it below.

"Insulin, lots of Insulin"

If that was the case a lotta people would be Mr Olympia and a multi-millionaire ::)

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 07:48:22 AM »
He needs to watch out, he's getting a bad "GH nose".

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 07:56:45 AM »
It's embarrassing watching deceitful, lying drug addicts define their life a success and actually believe it.  I thought it was a given that if you have chosen bodybuilding as a career you have failed at life and as a human-being.
V

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 07:59:57 AM »
It's embarrassing watching deceitful, lying drug addicts define their life a success and actually believe it.  I thought it was a given that if you have chosen bodybuilding as a career you have failed at life and as a human-being.

Man u must be one bitter b*tch. Why don't you take some drugs and become as successfull as him if that was the secret of his success... ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 08:04:48 AM »
Even with all the hard work and dedication, he would not be where he is without drugs. Would one still consider this success, given that so much of his success is due to one factor (drugs)?
X

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2015, 08:06:19 AM »
Even with all the hard work and dedication, he would not be where he is without drugs. Would one still consider this success, given that so much of his success is due to one factor (drugs)?

But Sir, DLB / Mike Hearn have proven that being a drug free fitness star is possible.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2015, 08:14:21 AM »

illegal drug abuse.

Poisoning his body with unhealthy drugs.

Success?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2015, 10:02:51 AM »
But Sir, DLB / Mike Hearn have proven that being a drug free fitness star is possible.

Ahh, yes, Mike O'Hearn and DLB proving all the haters wrong on a daily basis with their elite drug free bodies!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2015, 10:04:03 AM »

illegal drug abuse.

Poisoning his body with unhealthy drugs.

Success?

What's funny is if you called him out on this, him and his little minions (fans) would call you a "hater."  ::) ::)
X

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2015, 12:12:13 PM »
3 niggaz in tha backyard of the getto talking sucess lying for eathc other having fat white bitch at home and 3 other kids they never meet who they should pay childsupport to but have no money...

We all know niggaz cant be friend. They create more drama than girls togheter...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2015, 11:46:05 PM »
Man u must be one bitter b*tch. Why don't you take some drugs and become as successfull as him if that was the secret of his success... ::)
I can't believe there are still people who buy into all this bodybuilding nonsense.  Anybody who thinks bodybuilders are successful are sad pathetic human beings.  Fortunately for me, I don't define being a drug addict as a success, if that's what you aspire to or look up too, I pity you.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2015, 11:49:20 PM »
It still amazes me that there are some who would consider appearing near naked in front of other grown men while POSING could ever be considered a successful human being.  What a strange concept of success.
V

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: Phil "THE GIFT" Heath - Breaks Down the MEANING OF SUCCESS
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2015, 03:24:25 AM »
^^^ does looking like a bag of smashed assholes sound successful because that's how you look, hope this helps.

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2015, 03:28:32 PM »
Everyone now is talking "legacy" and other soundbites from plitt. Just saying.   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2015, 03:47:02 PM »
I can't believe there are still people who buy into all this bodybuilding nonsense.  Anybody who thinks bodybuilders are successful are sad pathetic human beings.  Fortunately for me, I don't define being a drug addict as a success, if that's what you aspire to or look up too, I pity you.

So what does that say about someone coming onto a BODYBUILDING SITE to whine and blubber about BODYBUILDING?

What's next, complaining about speeding on a NASCAR site?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2015, 03:51:13 PM »
Everyone now is talking "legacy" and other soundbites from plitt. Just saying.   
you notice that as well?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2015, 03:56:15 PM »
Tito is away and Phil is mouthing off... what a surprise.  >:(

Phil "Sulin" Heath has probably been hospitalized numerous times due to straining his wrists while "adjusting" blue man purses.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2015, 08:01:09 PM »
^^^ does looking like a bag of smashed assholes sound successful because that's how you look, hope this helps.

I would hope so as well, but seems we're dealing with an advanced retard and hope is just too hopeful for this guy. Let's save the bit of actual hope we have to those with an ever so slight chance of actually not sounding like a complete retard given some pointers by the right people...
?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2015, 10:27:51 PM »
Haha, people in this thread bitching because they take gear. It's pretty simple. Don't follow bodybuilding and don't follow sports or athletes. You guys crack me up. Hahaha.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2015, 10:45:28 PM »

True. it's an interesting "sport" to follow when viewed as a science experiment of how drugs can morph a body. But with regards to success at life, bodybuilders are more of an example of how severely personal insecurity and a lack of self worth can hold you back in life.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2015, 10:57:21 PM »
True. it's an interesting "sport" to follow when viewed as a science experiment of how drugs can morph a body. But with regards to success at life, bodybuilders are more of an example of how severely personal insecurity and a lack of self worth can hold you back in life.

Exactly. Sure, he has to take drugs, but I would hardly look to Phil for advice on how to be successful. He really would not be able to give good advice compared to many others.

Why would anyone look to a bodybuilder for advice on success? :-/
X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2015, 11:12:15 PM »
So what does that say about someone coming onto a BODYBUILDING SITE to whine and blubber about BODYBUILDING?

What's next, complaining about speeding on a NASCAR site?

What bodybuilding site are you talking about? I am into fitness and HEALTH, and last time I checked this was also a fitness forum, but thanks for letting everyone know you come here to perv at near naked men in thongs, your family must be proud.
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2015, 11:34:59 PM »
Heath's muscle mass and conditioning are the result of drug use.  What genetic "gifts" he may have been born with the product of random chance.  Hard work is low on the list of contributers to his "success"
A