Author Topic: Why i dont need guns or support them  (Read 13981 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: A fear of guns is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2013, 08:34:09 AM »
No fear of you ever becoming a detective either?  Seriously, those who are unable to decipher my gender here on GETBIG are seriously STUPID.  I am sure eventually you will work it out, I mean their is a clue to my gender is contained in every post I make.  A smart ten year old could work it out without ever having to ask me or be told.  Essentially, your inability to work it out offers up the biggest clue to your intellectual capabilities and powers of observation.  And the word for a castrated man is spelled "eunuch"

Ahahahahhahha, broseph, it's obvious to everyone here that you're melting faster than an ice cream cone in a TX summer.  I'm really starting to think you're the gay version of Uberman.  Your 500 word diatribes are spoken almost exactly like his.  You try to be the authority/intelect on every subject, which tells me that your real life probably sucks dick.  Let me guess, you're mid 30's, no family, shitty job, and yet you tell yourself daily that you're the man?  Hahahahahahahah, this is too much fun.   :-*

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2013, 08:52:56 AM »
All you do is project your own feelings onto everyone else. You have an irrational fear of guns and you project this fear onto anyone who disagrees with you. YOU fear what YOU would do with a gun and don't think anyone shouldn't own them for any reason , you think all people think like you , what you're really afraid of is what you would do with one , again you sound exactly like the ' gun nuts ' you rail against , unstable , irrational  and YOU live in fear

Proof positive? YOU are in every gun related thread spouting off about how people who own them are crazy and are cowards. You wait until a tragic event to swoop down like a vulture who smells blood , as I said many times you don't give a flying fucking about one single kid who died st Sandy Hook , you care more about trying to prove that you are right and this is another example that you can now shout out to the world , you are very insecure and have this deep need to prove yourself right

You try so hard for attention , nobody cares about you , your views , opinions or your country , you try so hard to say look my country is better than yours we don't have any more schools shootings , you have a massive inferiority complex and want to be noticed and will use 20 dead American kids to get attention , you're a sad dude when this is all you have

Can't wait until your mega-meltdown and you don't return out of monumental embarrassment , I've seen guys like you come and go and you're manic posting as of late usually is a precursor for these meltdowns
That's a fair meltdown, I am doing some serious owning when Getbiggers rave on like this.  Your attempts to suggest those who believe in strict gun controls is a tactic you use regularly, you make out like their is a part of me that desires to own a gun but some irrational fear is stopping me.  You obviously find it hard to believe that some people couldn't care less about guns, if the man across the road offered me his cache of guns, I wouldn't accept them.  Not because I am afraid, but I have NO NEED to own a gun, they would just be a burden.  One more material possession to clean and maintain.  Also, I don't live in FEAR of being attacked or my Government taking over, I just don't.  I rely on my brain and brawn to survive, this is all I need. 

I find it really odd, that those who are so afraid that they need a gun, always accuse others of being fearful.  Do you not see this is the very essence of projection.  Gun Nutters openly admit the reason they own guns is because of their FEAR, and yet when anybody calls them out on this, they go straight to defensive mode and denial and project their fear onto others.  

And you know what, it isn't so much GUNS, it is SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS that concern me.  Often times these groups feel they have a right to force their agenda down societies throats regardless of the consequences of their actions, in this particular case it happens to be guns, it could be homosexuality, religion, you name it, these groups have an agenda, and they are determined to force it on everyone.  The problem with gun owners, is that the owning of a gun empowers little men with big mouths, without the gun, you would never hear from these whiny fags, because they would be so low on the food chain, they would be too afraid too speak up for fear of being annihilated by the stronger men amongst them.  hand them a gun, and the whole situation changes, finally they know what the ALPHA males have always felt and it overwhelms them, hence the noise these little men constantly make.  

I can understand Women jumping up and down about gun ownership, they have a genuine reason to feel afraid due to their gender, but for men to act this way, it truly is an embarrassment.  For grown men to jump up and down, and constantly tell everyone how afraid they are, and because of this they need a gun to feel less afraid, truly is an embarrassment and a blight on masculinity.  What happened to MEN, this is what happens when so many men these days are raised by single feminist mothers or weak Fathers.
V

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2013, 08:55:04 AM »
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

Sigmund Freud

General Introduction to Psychoanalysis.

so is using a logon name with "bad boy" in

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2013, 09:00:07 AM »
That's a fair meltdown, I am doing some serious owning when Getbiggers rave on like this.  Your attempts to suggest those who believe in strict gun controls is a tactic you use regularly, you make out like their is a part of me that desires to own a gun but some irrational fear is stopping me.  You obviously find it hard to believe that some people couldn't care less about guns, if the man across the road offered me his cache of guns, I wouldn't accept them.  Not because I am afraid, but I have NO NEED to own a gun, they would just be a burden.  One more material possession to clean and maintain.  Also, I don't live in FEAR of being attacked or my Government taking over, I just don't.  I rely on my brain and brawn to survive, this is all I need. 

I find it really odd, that those who are so afraid that they need a gun, always accuse others of being fearful.  Do you not see this is the very essence of projection.  Gun Nutters openly admit the reason they own guns is because of their FEAR, and yet when anybody calls them out on this, they go straight to defensive mode and denial and project their fear onto others.  

And you know what, it isn't so much GUNS, it is SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS that concern me.  Often times these groups feel they have a right to force their agenda down societies throats regardless of the consequences of their actions, in this particular case it happens to be guns, it could be homosexuality, religion, you name it, these groups have an agenda, and they are determined to force it on everyone.  The problem with gun owners, is that the owning of a gun empowers little men with big mouths, without the gun, you would never hear from these whiny fags, because they would be so low on the food chain, they would be too afraid too speak up for fear of being annihilated by the stronger men amongst them.  hand them a gun, and the whole situation changes, finally they know what the ALPHA males have always felt and it overwhelms them, hence the noise these little men constantly make.  

I can understand Women jumping up and down about gun ownership, they have a genuine reason to feel afraid due to their gender, but for men to act this way, it truly is an embarrassment.  For grown men to jump up and down, and constantly tell everyone how afraid they are, and because of this they need a gun to feel less afraid, truly is an embarrassment and a blight on masculinity.  What happened to MEN, this is what happens when so many men these days are raised by single feminist mothers or weak Fathers.

you're afraid of dogs!
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2013, 09:07:47 AM »
What happened to MEN E-Kul, this is what happens when so many men these days are raised by single feminist mothers or weak Fathers.

Fixed.  Oh, the irony of your own post.   ;D :P :-*

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2013, 09:20:37 AM »
Fixed.  Oh, the irony of your own post.   ;D :P :-*
Says the man who openly admits he is so afraid, he needs a GUN, like I said, I can understand women behaving like this, but for grown men to do so, it really is embarrassing.  To associate FEAR & GUN OWNERSHIP with masculinity, and Being FEARLESS and not needing a GUN with femininity is really backwards.  Bordering on the absolute ridiculous.  Feminism has a lot to answer for.  A REAL MAN if he felt the need to own a GUN, would just do so quietly, he wouldn't advertise the FACT, rage on about 2nd amendments, masturbate over powerful assault rifles and attack anybody who believed in strict GUN CONTROL.  No he would just quietly purchase a gun, lock it in the GUN SAFE and shut the fuck up about it and get on with it.
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2013, 09:25:24 AM »

Quite the contrary you've been melting down in every thread with the word ' gun ' in it. More projection on your behalf. Guns are like abortions , don't want one don't get one. I could care less but don't presume to dictate what's best for me.

You have no need for a gun? nonsense , you needed one when the pittbull made you lunch. Perfect time to have one. And your brain & brawn failed you when the doggy attacked

All you're doing is projecting , you keep doing it as well. You have an irrational fear of guns because you are scared what YOU might do with them. You keep insisting everyone who owns a gun lives in ' fear ' more projection on you behalf. I don't live in fear , I have no emotional attachment to my guns , I view them as tools that could be used to protect my family in case the need arises , YOU view them as useless and anyone that owns them is suspect , you are EXACTLY like the gun nuts you rail against you're just to stupid to see it

The irony of that statement , the ' special interest groups ' exist because of simple minded people like you who keep pushing their antigun agenda on the rest of us. And what the fuck would you know about being an ' ALPHA ' ? LMMFAO you got ripped apart like a chew toy by a Pittbull and now whine and bitch and moan about how they need tp be outlawed and banned and they have no purpose in society , ALPHA males don't whine like you. They handle business. You're another pumpster it's clowns like you who bark the loudest who are only alphamales on the internet

Guns are a great equalizer for all sexes , all men aren't created equal and they are tools to be used to protect self and others. You bark like you would be able to handle yourself and it's bullshit , especially considering if you are attacked by multiple attackers , in your fantasy world that you created you would be able to handle an attacker one-on-one by reality is much different where there are no rules , and your fantasy train of thought proves you have no real world experience , you're an arm-chair warrior. You couldn't handle a dog yet you're some though guy alpha male LMMFAO you're a clown and would shit yourself when you ever were in a real situation

E-kul = 0
Pittbull  = 1

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2013, 09:28:05 AM »
Says the man who openly admits he is so afraid, he needs a GUN, like I said, I can understand women behaving like this, but for grown men to do so, it really is embarrassing.  To associate FEAR & GUN OWNERSHIP with masculinity, and Being FEARLESS and not needing a GUN with femininity is really backwards.  Bordering on the absolute ridiculous.  Feminism has a lot to answer for.  A REAL MAN if he felt the need to own a GUN, would just do so quietly, he wouldn't advertise the FACT, rage on about 2nd amendments, masturbate over powerful assault rifles and attack anybody who believed in strict GUN CONTROL.  No he would just quietly purchase a gun, lock it in the GUN SAFE and shut the fuck up about it and get on with it.

There is a world of difference between being afraid of X and BEING PREPARED for X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2013, 09:28:08 AM »
you're afraid of dogs!
Second thread you posted this in, I responded to it in the other thread, but I know I have seriously owned somebody when they mention Pitbulls or Dogs.  Do you seriously think by talking about Dogs it has any impact on me?, I feel sorry for you that you somehow think you have found a weakness and exploited it.  Feel free to post videos or pictures of Pitbulls eating children, pit fighting, growling, attacking or any other thing you like.  Due to my advocacy work, I deal with the most gruesome details of Pitbull attack everyday, I deal with Pitbull Nutters on a daily basis, I receive death threats, abuse, insults, you name it, I have copped it.  It is water of a ducks back to me, it is a clear indication that I own some small mans mind.
V

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2013, 09:28:19 AM »
E-Kul's fear of guns stems from his mum pulling one on him during a heated argument over who craved black cock more.
K

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2013, 09:34:30 AM »
Second thread you posted this in, I responded to it in the other thread, but I know I have seriously owned somebody when they mention Pitbulls or Dogs.  Do you seriously think by talking about Dogs it has any impact on me?, I feel sorry for you that you somehow think you have found a weakness and exploited it.  Feel free to post videos or pictures of Pitbulls eating children, pit fighting, growling, attacking or any other thing you like.  Due to my advocacy work, I deal with the most gruesome details of Pitbull attack everyday, I deal with Pitbull Nutters on a daily basis, I receive death threats, abuse, insults, you name it, I have copped it.  It is water of a ducks back to me, it is a clear indication that I own some small mans mind.

A gun would have prevented you from being attacked by the Pittbulls just saying  ;)

Your advocacy lol you mean bitching on line? Mr ALPHA male badass who would beat up someone for open carrying couldn't beat a 80lb dog lol

Where are you troll? in another gun thread trying to act like you're not as batshit crazy as the typical NRA member is

No body cares about your point of view , don't mistake of people belittling you as caring about your opinion or point of view. You're a joke whose shtick is running it's course. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2013, 09:34:40 AM »

Look out behind you, its a pit bull with a gun!
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2013, 09:44:12 AM »
Says the man who openly admits he is so afraid, he needs a GUN, like I said, I can understand women behaving like this, but for grown men to do so, it really is embarrassing.  To associate FEAR & GUN OWNERSHIP with masculinity, and Being FEARLESS and not needing a GUN with femininity is really backwards.  Bordering on the absolute ridiculous.  Feminism has a lot to answer for.  A REAL MAN if he felt the need to own a GUN, would just do so quietly, he wouldn't advertise the FACT, rage on about 2nd amendments, masturbate over powerful assault rifles and attack anybody who believed in strict GUN CONTROL.  No he would just quietly purchase a gun, lock it in the GUN SAFE and shut the fuck up about it and get on with it.

I think you mentality of guns and owners in general is severely twisted.  I never once said I was so afraid I needed a gun.  Guns are not necessities.  They are invaluable tools.  I look at a gun like a hammer.  It is a tool.  Is it necessary, no.  However, it is a very functional tool with many uses, so if it's available i'm going to own one.  Guns are the same.  I use them for hunting, extermination, protection, etc.  I do not associate fear with gun ownership at all.  Like I said, to me they are tools.  I was taught at a very young age how to use firearms as tools.  You haven't answered my question, have you ever owned or shot a firearm?   :-\

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2013, 09:50:22 AM »
There have been 31 school shootings in America since columbine. There has only been 14 worldwide combined.

There's always a ton of coverage in Canada about these shooting, even cutting out songs on the radio because it's called "die young. " But I say fuck all you morons. I stopped caring the day you killed Dimebag Darrell.

In 2008 there was a huge train crash a couple of months before Obama was elected president. 25 people died. It got next to no media coverage. The media only wanted to talk about the banking scam and Obama.

TRAIN CRASH

The Chatsworth train collision occurred at 16:22 PDT (23:22 UTC) on Friday September 12, 2008, when a Union Pacific freight train and a Metrolink commuter train collided head-on in the Chatsworth district of Los Angeles, California, in the United States. The scene of the accident was a curved section of single track on the Metrolink Ventura County Line just east of Stoney Point.
According to the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), which investigated the cause of the collision, the Metrolink train ran through a red signal before entering a section of single track where the opposing freight train had been given the right of way by the train dispatcher. The NTSB faulted the Metrolink train's engineer for the collision, concluding that he was distracted by text messages he was sending while on duty.
This mass casualty event brought a massive emergency response by both the city and county of Los Angeles, but the nature and extent of physical trauma taxed the available resources. With 25 deaths, this became the deadliest accident in Metrolink's history. Many survivors remained hospitalized for an extended period. Lawyers quickly began filing claims against Metrolink, and in total, they are expected to exceed a US$200 million liability limit set in 1997, portending the first legal challenges to that law. Issues surrounding this accident have also initiated and reinvigorated public debate on a range of topics including public relations, safety, and emergency management, which has also resulted in regulatory and legislative actions.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2013, 09:52:33 AM »
Quite the contrary you've been melting down in every thread with the word ' gun ' in it. More projection on your behalf. Guns are like abortions , don't want one don't get one. I could care less but don't presume to dictate what's best for me.

You have no need for a gun? nonsense , you needed one when the pittbull made you lunch. Perfect time to have one. And your brain & brawn failed you when the doggy attacked

All you're doing is projecting , you keep doing it as well. You have an irrational fear of guns because you are scared what YOU might do with them. You keep insisting everyone who owns a gun lives in ' fear ' more projection on you behalf. I don't live in fear , I have no emotional attachment to my guns , I view them as tools that could be used to protect my family in case the need arises , YOU view them as useless and anyone that owns them is suspect , you are EXACTLY like the gun nuts you rail against you're just to stupid to see it

The irony of that statement , the ' special interest groups ' exist because of simple minded people like you who keep pushing their antigun agenda on the rest of us. And what the fuck would you know about being an ' ALPHA ' ? LMMFAO you got ripped apart like a chew toy by a Pittbull and now whine and bitch and moan about how they need tp be outlawed and banned and they have no purpose in society , ALPHA males don't whine like you. They handle business. You're another pumpster it's clowns like you who bark the loudest who are only alphamales on the internet

Guns are a great equalizer for all sexes , all men aren't created equal and they are tools to be used to protect self and others. You bark like you would be able to handle yourself and it's bullshit , especially considering if you are attacked by multiple attackers , in your fantasy world that you created you would be able to handle an attacker one-on-one by reality is much different where there are no rules , and your fantasy train of thought proves you have no real world experience , you're an arm-chair warrior. You couldn't handle a dog yet you're some though guy alpha male LMMFAO you're a clown and would shit yourself when you ever were in a real situation

E-kul = 0
Pittbull  = 1

You seem to have concocted quite the image of me their, this is all just speculation and fantasy on your behalf.  I have been attacked by multiple attackers on several occasions, I have won some and I have lost some.  I have also paid a LEGAL price for this.  The issue isn't about how big and tough you are, but if you are willing to step up to the plate.  Nobody is claiming to be some ultimate ALPHA warrior who is unbeatable, it is all about being prepared to fight for what you believe in, regardless of how strong the opposition is or the fact you may LOSE.

The claim that GUN OWNERS live in FEAR is their own, it doesn't come from me, one of their arguments is that they are afraid of Intruders and attackers and also their Government turning on them.  By their own admission they are feraful.  I have already stated that owning a gun fro sport shooting or hunting or law enforcement or military defence is an acceptable use of a gun.  Owning one because you are a scared paranoid freak isn't.

As for the Pitbull attack, their were two pitbulls and I suffered a severed Achilles tendon and a mauled left arm.  I don't believe a gun would have prevented these injuries, it happened pretty quickly, I actually didn't see the dogs until the last few seconds and the owner had the dogs under control pretty quickly.  I have asked myself several times if I think a gun would have helped in that situation, and they may well have, but it also opens a greater pandoras box, their was a recent case of two policemen who were attacked by a pitbull, and one of the officers fired at the Pitbull, but due to the Pitbulls fast and sudden movements, the policeman missed and actually shot his partner and killed him.  My advocacy work is because, it isn't just me that was attacked by Pitbulls, these attacks are common place and regularly it is children being killed or suffering absolutely horrendous injuries.  And yes, I think fighting breeds of dog have no place in society. My Brain and brawn didn't fail me, My Brain and brawn kept me alive, that's what it is for.  It was due to someone else's lack of a brain that put me in that situation.

Gun Nutters like to think that they can somehow protect themselves at all times, this is just simply not true.  It is this fear of suffering or being dominated that sees them weapon up.  It is better to live a good life and fight the battles that come along and accept that you can't win them all.  Their will be times when the forces against us are simply stronger.  And I don't believe Guns are a great equaliser, if two people in a conflict both have guns, other factors now come into play regarding who will now win the outcome.  All Gun ownership does is up the ante, forcing the enemy too find other ways to dominate you, it can turn simple conflict into a deadly game, and it can also turn the mildest person into a raving lunatic. (Alex Jones)
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2013, 09:54:50 AM »
Quit crying like a bitch, Jesus Christ have some dignity.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2013, 09:57:00 AM »
So what, just hand over your wallet.  No need to play the macho man at every turn in life.  Some days you lose, simple.  If being mugged happened to you every day of your life, then yes, get a gun.  But to weapon up based on the paranoid belief that you are constantly in danger is a sure sign that maybe you are scared of even your own shadow.

And you prove my point, of course the weaker more insecure man is going to need a gun to face a bigger stronger man in order to dominate him.  If all he wants is your wallet, then give it too him.
so, continue to "hand over your wallet"? Or continue to hand over your chain? That then evolves into "watch your wife get raped"?

Some people don't want to continually be victimized...and many instances, victimized twice---once by the criminal, and once by the judicial system.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2013, 10:01:18 AM »

I'll second this motion.   :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2013, 10:07:35 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2013, 10:22:25 AM »
so, continue to "hand over your wallet"? Or continue to hand over your chain? That then evolves into "watch your wife get raped"?

Some people don't want to continually be victimized...and many instances, victimized twice---once by the criminal, and once by the judicial system.
Have you been continually victimised, if so, buy a gun by all means.  And to think you can shoot a man in so called self defense and avoid the judicial system, I doubt that.  Ever heard of George Zimmerman or Donny Aaron.  Donny is a MMA guy who killed someone in so called self defence, he is currently serving a jail term.  You are more likely to be raped by the judicial system after shooting in self defence than if you were a victim of a crime.  And how on earth does being mugged for your wallet evolve into watching your wife get raped?  That's some crazy imagination you have there.
V

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2013, 10:25:43 AM »
E-Kul's fear of guns stems from his mum pulling one on him during a heated argument over who craved black cock more.

do you think up and express thoughts like that very often?
c

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2013, 10:29:53 AM »
Or What, are you going to shoot me tough guy.  Personally, I have never heard anything like the bitching and moaning that comes out of the NRA Camp,  they may as well go and get some silicon tittie implants, cut their cock and balls off and wear T-Shirts with the slogan, "Yes I'm a whiny fag who is too scared to live without a gun."  Gun supporters are an embarrassment to all men everywhere.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2013, 10:34:22 AM »
Or What, are you going to shoot me tough guy.  Personally, I have never heard anything like the bitching and moaning that comes out of the NRA Camp,  they may as well go and get some silicon tittie implants, cut their cock and balls off and wear T-Shirts with the slogan, "Yes I'm a whiny fag who is too scared to live without a gun."  Gun supporters are an embarrassment to all men everywhere.
::)

I'm not a member of the NRA and I don't carry a firearm. Try again numbnuts.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2013, 01:30:06 PM »
::)

I'm not a member of the NRA and I don't carry a firearm. Try again numbnuts.

That right there is gonna leave a burn lol

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2013, 02:11:25 PM »
Struck a nerve did I, it comes as no surprise that those child-men who feel so desperately insecure and fearful to the point of having to secure a person arsenal of guns will project onto others their desperate insecurity and fear to divert attention away from their deep lack of masculinity.  Owning and obsessing over guns is a fail safe way to communicate to others that you are desperately afraid and live in fear.  For women to do this, it is understandable, for men to do it, it is embarrassing.

I agree. Never had any particular interest in guns, and its not like I have much use of them where I live either. I wouldnt mind owning one though for whatever reason, but people who like to show off their guns and what not are nothing but insecure, and deeply afraid inside.