Author Topic: Who Sells Phil Heath His Steroids?  (Read 31617 times)

10pints

• Getbig IV
Re: Who Sells Phil Heath His Steroids?
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2015, 11:08:08 PM »
Or maybe the guru has his own fall guy. From what I have seen, that's really what you get the guru for. Yeah they watch the diet but it's to set up the drug schedule. I would think you wouldn't go with the schmoe or friend because you want the real deal and it's so much fake stuff out there

Is it really that hard to set up a drug schedule? I mean, Dorian looked like he nailed the schedule, and there wasn't a guru in sight!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2015, 11:19:58 PM »
Who designs Kai Greenes outfits?

Himself or? :D

Mayor of Bodybuilding.
X

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2015, 11:38:53 PM »
Mayor of Bodybuilding.
Free alterations when you bring them in yourself.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2015, 11:51:16 PM »
Then I guess some are more lucky than others as I know a rather few who don't pay for their gear. And I sure as hell am not making this up...

Really? Hard to believe someone would give something for nothing. Especially in a "sport" like bbing. Nothing is free. Someone is paying.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2015, 11:57:32 PM »
gh15 used to say $60,000 per year.  I don't believe it would be that high though.  Half that may be closer to accurate.  I don't see the lower tier pros being able to make enough money to afford $60,000 per year just on juice.

However, Jay Cutler said he spends $100,000 per year on food and an additional $100,000 per year on deep tissue massage.  So Jay spending yet an additional $100,000 per year on gear would be realistic given Jay's very good financial situation.  Jay probably makes $500,000 per year just on interest/earnings from his investments and properties.  I heard he was making around $25,000 monthly just on his clothing line (hats, shirts, and the mail order stuff he does from his home).  I can't see other pros affording that though.

If anyone wants to hear that straight from Jay's mouth that he was spending 100K annually on both food and deep tissue massages, it was said in his Living Large video by Bodybuilding.com, which is available to view on YouTube.

"Sponsers 100% do not supy aas/gh, g15 is just maki.g that up, literally no company does that. The contract ur sponser makes u sign actually states that u will only use, advertise, and promote the products assigned to you, and illegal drug use will result in contract termination. (obviously the sponsers know ur juicing but u know, legal shit) if u look at a bodybuilders progression throughout their career u will see, the more $$ they make the bigger they seem to get. I know many guys have a sponser, even at a beginner level sponser, for a nop national guy or a new pro.....ill use my first sponser as an example. I was a top national guy, picked up a sponser, took home 4000$ a month after taxes. I literally spent every penny of that on gear, I kept my bouncing and dancing gigs to pay bills, but my bills were cheap, kept them low based off my goals. Small apt, no cable, basic car.....etc. Turned pro, my salary doubled, took home a little over 8k a month. This new contract made me travel every weekend during my off season, so I couldnt really bounce or dance anymore but I didnt need too, since my girl makes money as well, she helped with bills and we continued to keep our bills In check until I began winning shows and using the prize money to invest in a few business ventures that also provide me income. As well as raises from the sponser as ur popularity increases. bodybuilding is very expensive, thats why if u want to excel u need to be willing and able to invest into urself to an extreme degree. This will take some selfishness, but it is necessary. Sadly, a cop with a family probably isnt going to make it, simply for financial restraints.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2015, 12:00:01 AM »

You really don't know shit. And I'm sure as hell not going to spell it out for you.

People who THINK they know what goes on underground ... * shakes head * ...]/b]

Exactly. Which is why you should STFU. Your meltdowns prove your lack of credibility. You're a nobody that knows nobody.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2015, 12:00:26 AM »
some guys may be 'in the know', but I'm actually 'in the business'... very few guys get their gear for free, it gets paid for one way or another.  

60k per year? depends on how many shows they do. a faily decent estimate is about 2k/month, much of that being gh. do some quick math. pro's buy a lot.. amateurs buy a lot, so they're not gonna be paying 50/bottle of test or 60/bottle of deca when a regular buyer gets his test at 45ea when he buys 4 at a time and deca at 55ea or 50ea when he buys 2-3 at a time..figure regular retail prices when you buy 'a la cart' when test is 50, deca is 60, tren 70, 30 25mg dbol for $30, 30 50mg adrol for $45, 30 15mg halo for $100, primo ace is 100, mast is 70, ect... now figure how much they use offseason and how much they use precontest, add it up, and subtract about 30%.

selling at a steep discount or giving it free, just cuz they're pro's is ridiculous, considering the fact I supply a few former ifbb pro's brings me zero extra business. and don't forget, this is a business. not a charity or an opportunity to rub elbows with the dudes in the magazines. when my mortgage is due, the fact that I had so and so in my car this afternoon dropping off the next couple months worth of test, tren, adex, and serostim doesn't mean shit.

so lets just do some quick math, cuz I have a couple mins free...

5g test/wk = 2 bottles per wk, 8 per month. buy 8? we'll call that $35ea , so $280
1g tren/wk, that's a 4 bottles per month, we'll call that 60ea, so $240
100mg anavar/day, that's about 5 bottles per month at $45ea, so $225
1g mast/wk, that's 4 bottles per month, we'll call that 60ea as well, another $240
2g primo/wk, that's 8 bottles per month, at we'll say $70ea, which is a damn good price, but we'll call that an even $550 (usually it's either mast or primo, not both)
1 kit per wk of serostim/wk 4 at a time we'll say $350ea, that's $1400

... that's not even getting the clen, adex/femara, t3, etc...

it adds up. for all that (with primo instead of mast) I'd part with for an even $2500, because a few stray hundred dollars won't break me, and the customer will appreciate it and keep coming back. pro's are no different.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2015, 12:04:39 AM »
Really? Hard to believe someone would give something for nothing. Especially in a "sport" like bbing. Nothing is free. Someone is paying.

So what then???

I'm making this stuff up? Why would I?
?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2015, 12:13:21 AM »
Let's be reasonable.

Your muscles and hypertrophied body is your income.  Your $$$ earning potential is directly related with your inflated muscles.  Doesn't matter if you are a Mr. O contender, budding amateur, Chippendales dancer, or gay bar hustler.  You need your appearance to earn your meals.   

Now in light of that, would you really be stupid enough to order illegal substances directly to you?  Think about it.  You eat, sleep, train, inject and show your body.  If your body looks like shit, you don't have a "job".  If you are in jail, you won't be able to keep that meal ticket of a body you have. 

Or you have a professional career with a professional license that could go up in smoke if you get snagged with a felony charge.

So what do you do for your fix?  You get someone else to be the fall guy.  Sounds like a bitch move but there are plenty of people out there with less to lose than you do and they will do it.  So you make the order, get a few things for them in exchange for taking the risk and making the pick up.

You open a box, or have/pay someone to open a box for you,  under a fictitious business name. Packs are signed for by the UPS employees and you just pay cash every six months or a year to keep the box. Change locations and business names occasionally.

A local pro here paid some homeless guy with an ID $50 to open a box under a made up business name using a made up address. If busted, (though he only ordered domestic) they would go to an address that didn't exist and look for someone that doesn't have an address. That would mean they would have to stake out the UPS store. Since his orders were always under a grand it would be hard to justify a stakeout. He never picked up his packs as soon as they arrived. He did get one seizure but that was for an international order which he never did again.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2015, 12:14:06 AM »
I always thought they got it from the guru. i never asked cause I didn't want to know. I was just under the assumption that the guru handled their protocol and supply.

I'm sure that's not uncommon.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2015, 12:16:30 AM »
Or do you simply do "what you've always done"?

These people have been abusing large amounts of drugs for years.
Maybe some decided to add in some safeguards such as getting dr Rx or whatever, but a large amount of them probably just do what they've always done. It's not like pro bodybuilders don't regularly get busted at borders and such. If it happened to Stallone it could surely happen to some NPC or IFBB "nobody."

It's crazy how people overlook the simple fact that professional bodybuilders are serial drug abusers. You can't get to the IFBB level without abusing drugs for years. That or they stumble across legit kigs and blow up lean from within with changes by the hour.

Exactly. And more options open up the longer you're in and the further you advance in the "sport".

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2015, 12:19:06 AM »
Man you guys just LOVE to say "drug abusers" just call them steroids already and get off you fuckiN' high horse you twats.
Fuck man....
?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2015, 12:30:22 AM »
So what then???

I'm making this stuff up? Why would I?

I don't think you are making it up. I believe that you do think some pros get gear for free. But I think our definition for "Free" is different. Just because someone doesn't pay cold hard cash doesn't mean there isn't a cost.

I look at it logically. Why would someone just shell out thousands a month to a bber and expect nothing in return? Maybe if you have rich parents who actually care and want their son to succeed in bbing or you have a very rich friend or relative that just loves you
and wants to support you life.

A sponsor wants you to win as it effects their bottom line so the better you do the more they pay you. They know you buy gear. So indirectly they pay for your hormone addition. Just like an employer finances you groceries, car and house payment, clothes, entertainment.... and anything else you do with the salary you earn from them. But they get something back in return.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 04, 2015, 12:32:28 AM »
some guys may be 'in the know', but I'm actually 'in the business'... very few guys get their gear for free, it gets paid for one way or another.  

60k per year? depends on how many shows they do. a faily decent estimate is about 2k/month, much of that being gh. do some quick math. pro's buy a lot.. amateurs buy a lot, so they're not gonna be paying 50/bottle of test or 60/bottle of deca when a regular buyer gets his test at 45ea when he buys 4 at a time and deca at 55ea or 50ea when he buys 2-3 at a time..figure regular retail prices when you buy 'a la cart' when test is 50, deca is 60, tren 70, 30 25mg dbol for $30, 30 50mg adrol for $45, 30 15mg halo for $100, primo ace is 100, mast is 70, ect... now figure how much they use offseason and how much they use precontest, add it up, and subtract about 30%.

selling at a steep discount or giving it free, just cuz they're pro's is ridiculous, considering the fact I supply a few former ifbb pro's brings me zero extra business. and don't forget, this is a business. not a charity or an opportunity to rub elbows with the dudes in the magazines. when my mortgage is due, the fact that I had so and so in my car this afternoon dropping off the next couple months worth of test, tren, adex, and serostim doesn't mean shit.

5g test/wk = 2 bottles per wk, 8 per month. buy 8? we'll call that $35ea , so $280
1g mast/wk, that's 4 bottles per month, we'll call that 60ea as well, another $240
2g primo/wk, that's 8 bottles per month, at we'll say $70ea, which is a damn good price, but we'll call that an even $550 (usually it's either mast or primo, not both)

it adds up. for all that (with primo instead of mast) I'd part with for an even $2500, because a few stray hundred dollars won't break me, and the customer will appreciate it and keep coming back. pro's are no different.

Legit Seros at $350/kit?

List me.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2015, 12:33:37 AM »

I don't think you are making it up. I believe that you do think some pros get gear for free. But I think our definition for "Free" is different. Just because someone doesn't pay cold hard cash doesn't mean there isn't a cost.

I look at it logically. Why would someone just shell out thousands a month to a bber and expect nothing in return? Maybe if you have rich parents who actually care and want their son to succeed in bbing or you have a very rich friend or relative that just loves you
and wants to support you life.

A sponsor wants you to win as it effects their bottom line so the better you do the more they pay you. They know you buy gear. So indirectly they pay for your hormone addition. Just like an employer finances you groceries, car and house payment, clothes, entertainment.... and anything else you do with the salary you earn from them. But they get something back in return.

Stands reason to believe the person getting free gear is kinda someone of influence and will have others wanting to buy from them. But that is still a sweet ass deal!!!

?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 04, 2015, 12:35:09 AM »
Legit Seros at $350/kit?

List me.

No idea where he got that number, the rest is rather spot on. They will need at least 3 kits a month, add another 3k to the bill.
?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 04, 2015, 12:41:38 AM »
No idea where he got that number, the rest is rather spot on. They will need at least 3 kits a month, add another 3k to the bill.

When addressing ESF, either directly or indirectly, always keep in mind that he does not take kindly to disrespect.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2015, 12:43:51 AM »
When addressing ESF, either directly or indirectly, always keep in mind that he does not take kindly to disrespect.

LOL!
That was a good set up!...
?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2015, 01:19:48 AM »
Ifbb pro martin kjellstrom was sponsored by a uglab..dutchlab..but he was selling boatloads to of there stuff until he got busted.   

Lots of vince goodrum insider wannabes here. Esfitness post was good

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 04, 2015, 01:35:57 AM »
Ifbb pro martin kjellstrom was sponsored by a uglab..dutchlab..but he was selling boatloads to of there stuff until he got busted.   

Lots of vince goodrum insider wannabes here. Esfitness post was good

So which UG's are popular in North Korea?
?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2015, 03:12:20 AM »

All that shit just to be broke, deformed, and prematurely dead. What a silly hobby.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2015, 03:47:26 AM »
So which UG's are popular in North Korea?
All government sponsored doping.

The only use the finest imported American and Thai anabolics.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2015, 04:10:33 AM »
All that shit just to be broke, deformed, and prematurely dead. What a silly hobby.

X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2015, 04:15:35 AM »

A big fucking box - burry me, he says.

They usually change their minds once disease kicks in.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2015, 05:43:33 AM »

Now this is knowledge!!!^^^....Getting gear for free is a MYTH in most occassions unless you're bringing in enough serious money to make it a good investment for someone to pay it for you< as i've said before, there is no magical guy with a wand waiting for you when you get your pro card to pay for everything!!