Author Topic: Goin to the gym in 30 minutes  (Read 3624 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: Goin to the gym in 30 minutes
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2009, 02:14:18 PM »
Go 4 It lives the life that many Getbiggers will never know...

Traveling to Hawaii to sling drinks to hot drunk girls with all expenses paid. He lives a very 'Cocktail' lifestyle but he is much more devistatingly handsome than Tom Cruise (no homo) and not gay like Tom is.

- Block!

Haha!! Yes! If all goes well, I'll be hooking up my fellow GetBiggers with discounted rates to party (don't forget train) in Hawaii as well! All men with muscles welcome ;D (no homo)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2009, 02:15:09 PM »
It's going good, but I'm actually keeping my weight steady around 175, I'm moving to Hawaii (got a bartending gig out there) and need to be in shape, I'll be competing next Sept, so major bulking is not in the cards right now..

ahh i see 'teh bodyfats' i try to keep that low too but some always comes on, i'm being realistic, can't expect serious mass gains without an increase in bodyweight. btw wish i was going to hawaii :'(

Go 4 It lives the life that many Getbiggers will never know...

Traveling to Hawaii to sling drinks to hot drunk girls with all expenses paid. He lives a very 'Cocktail' lifestyle but he is much more devistatingly handsome than Tom Cruise (no homo) and not gay like Tom is.

- Block!

+1 livin the dream (no homo)
tank u jesus

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2009, 02:15:14 PM »
I'd love to switch life with Go 4 It

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2009, 02:16:10 PM »
Natural too.
I gotta get drug test for this gig, I should post the results here on GetBig!! Hope all is well in AZ big guy!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2009, 02:17:02 PM »

you have blue stars, what else do you want in life stud

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2009, 02:18:16 PM »
Yes. I would pretty much like to switch faces with Go 4 It since he is so striking in appearance (no homo) while I look like a Billy Corgan on steroids.

- Block!

?

Stavios

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2009, 02:18:41 PM »
you have blue stars, what else do you want in life stud

1 million in my bank account, 4 additional inches on my dick, 30 lbs more muscle and some DD's on my girl

nothing much really  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2009, 02:19:26 PM »
I gotta get drug test for this gig, I should post the results here on GetBig!! Hope all is well in AZ big guy!

Wouldn't matter....haters would still hate.  PLay on Playa

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2009, 02:20:53 PM »
Lol..dude I'm sure you do just fine man, I bet you pull tons of chicks man (no homo)! My advice to everybody here is live it up, have no regrets, If theres something you want to do "Go 4 It" gotta enjoy the ride bros!!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2009, 02:22:24 PM »
1 million in my bank account, 4 additional inches on my dick, 30 lbs more muscle and some DD's on my girl
nothing much really  ;D

greedy basterd ;D

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2009, 02:27:23 PM »
Yes. I would pretty much like to switch faces with Go 4 It since he is so striking in appearance (no homo) while I look like a Billy Corgan on steroids.

- Block!

Nah, you're pulling fitness chicks man, something I aspire to do someday (when I'm big ;D), not to mention you are educated in the "art of picking up women" in which I'm still studying this craft.. play on playa!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2009, 02:29:02 PM »
Wouldn't matter....haters would still hate.  PLay on Playa
True, thanks for the kind words "Arm Don!" (no homo)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2009, 03:31:50 PM »
Haha, definitely recomend them, not to mention you want your lats to be huge while walking around the Olympia Expo this weekend with all the "ILS" warriors wandering about, you need to rep GetBig for all of us not attending bro, do us proud!! (no homo)

Actually, right before i leave for the expo im going to the hotel gym and going to pump out about 35 pump sets of curls and pulldowns to really get the ILS flaring and the guns blazing.

I will do all getbiggers proud!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2009, 04:06:22 PM »
K, so this is how it went.

Thanx for the suggestions fellas.

Pullups 5 x 8-15

BB Bent over rows 5 x 10-15

T bar Rows ( old school ) 4 x 8-12

Rack Deads 4 x 10

Straight Arm Pulldowns 4 x 10.

Then after this i destroyed my tiny lil biceps with some bb curls, machine preacher curls and hammer curls ;D

Thats all folks.

Now im eating some steak and potatoes :)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2009, 04:10:45 PM »
It's going good, but I'm actually keeping my weight steady around 175, I'm moving to Hawaii (got a bartending gig out there) and need to be in shape, I'll be competing next Sept, so major bulking is not in the cards right now..
Go 4 It = truly living the dream

All of i have to say is one day i want to smell your fingers bro ( no homo ), i can only imagine the stories!!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2009, 04:19:43 PM »
Go 4 It = truly living the dream

All of i have to say is one day i want to smell your fingers bro ( no homo ), i can only imagine the stories!!

Thanks man, I'll still be on the boards so I'll keep u guys updated! Looks like you like volume train, good stuff! Make sure to take some type of No supplement before you hit the expo, being pumped and vascular is the key! And make sure to flex at all times, especially when you're carrying those free supplement sample bags, this will get you noticed and keep the rep of this board intact! All the best bro (no homo)!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2009, 04:25:28 PM »
Thanks man, I'll still be on the boards so I'll keep u guys updated! Looks like you like volume train, good stuff! Make sure to take some type of No supplement before you hit the expo, being pumped and vascular is the key! And make sure to flex at all times, especially when you're carrying those free supplement sample bags, this will get you noticed and keep the rep of this board intact! All the best bro (no homo)!

So are u leaving pretty soon? We here wouldnt mind some pics of hawaii when u get there ( no homo ) and we also wouldnt mind if your shirt was off so we can see those abs ( again " no homo" )

And bro ill be sure to stock up on the no explode right before i hit the convention center doors and while im carrying those bags of goodies ill have the lats flared out like u wouldnt believe.

ill do getbig proud.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2009, 04:31:18 PM »
So are u leaving pretty soon? We here wouldnt mind some pics of hawaii when u get there ( no homo ) and we also wouldnt mind if your shirt was off so we can see those abs ( again " no homo" )

And bro ill be sure to stock up on the no explode right before i hit the convention center doors and while im carrying those bags of goodies ill have the lats flared out like u wouldnt believe.

ill do getbig proud.
Thats what I like to hear!! I'm sure your presence will be noticed by all the musclebound people in attendance!! I'm outta here in 8-10 weeks, many pics will follow for sure, definitely topless lol, also I'm gonna try to learn how to surf..that way I can do that for my morning cardio, gotta feel trippy to surf on ECA stack haha..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2009, 04:33:05 PM »
pullups deadlifts until puke
Chuck in a row either bb or db and thats all you need, good advice Wave .

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2009, 04:33:54 PM »
late reply but 2 excersises not to miss out
Deadlifts or bb rows.. and CHINS
choice is an illusion

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2009, 04:36:48 PM »
Thats what I like to hear!! I'm sure your presence will be noticed by all the musclebound people in attendance!! I'm outta here in 8-10 weeks, many pics will follow for sure, definitely topless lol, also I'm gonna try to learn how to surf..that way I can do that for my morning cardio, gotta feel trippy to surf on ECA stack haha..

im black, so i think its impossible for me to learn how to surf.....hell i cant even swim. closest i ever got was masterbating to yasmine bleeth while watching baywatch as a teenager.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2009, 05:37:44 PM »
im black, so i think its impossible for me to learn how to surf.....hell i cant even swim. closest i ever got was masterbating to yasmine bleeth while watching baywatch as a teenager.

you suck. Swimming is easy. Take some lessons.
A

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2009, 05:46:48 PM »

wow this brings back memories ;D
tank u jesus

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2009, 06:50:48 PM »
you suck. Swimming is easy. Take some lessons.

took swimming lessons, but could never get it down.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2009, 06:54:37 PM »
try this:

Deep Tissue Massage