Author Topic: Banning Guns in Australia just created huge illegal market  (Read 17810 times)

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
Re: Banning Guns in Australia just created huge illegal market
« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2013, 10:03:07 AM »
No no no, i'm not being passive, I think my stance is clear.  I want guns.  I can't rely on the govt to protect me from armed thugs, and armed psychotics.  Therefore, I will protect myself.   :D  I frequently go camping in the middle of nowhere, and usually stay in a secluded cabin in the smokey mountains about 1-2 times a year.  Usually where I camp and cabin, I have limited to no cellular service, and the closest law enforcement is 30-60 minutes away.  Am I just supposed to pray that nothing bad ever happens?  Robbers, drunk kids, bears, etc?  Fuck no, I usually take an AK with me.  It gives me piece of mind, and helps me sleep better at night.  Everyone else can do whatever the fuck they like.  I for one will make sure i'm well prepared.   :D

As things are right now, yes, I can understand the need for that security.  My question is, wouldnt you like to live in a not-so-hypothetical society where guns were almost never an issues? Knowing your kids are safe at school because guns are almost non existant in civilians and that the general social perception of guns is that they are dangerous and should never be had by anybody (mostly due to the ignorance of almost everybody on how guns actually work), and with a decent goverment that can enforce said laws? Again, this is by no means a utopic society.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2013, 10:14:09 AM »
As things are right now, yes, I can understand the need for that security.  My question is, wouldnt you like to live in a not-so-hypothetical society where guns were almost never an issues? Knowing your kids are safe at school because guns are almost non existant in civilians and that the general social perception of guns is that they are dangerous and should never be had by anybody (mostly due to the ignorance of almost everybody on how guns actually work), and with a decent goverment that can enforce said laws? Again, this is by no means a utopic society.

Yes, I would love to live in this paradise you speak of.  However, the reality is that that will never happen in America.  There are already too many guns in circulation.  I agree with you that purchasing a gun needs to be a more in depth process, but that still won't address the 300 million guns already on the streets.  In our society, any person that's 21 years or older can get a gun in just a few hours.  I've bought guns in the parking lot of McDonalds before.   :D

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2013, 10:17:53 AM »
Yes, I would love to live in this paradise you speak of.  However, the reality is that that will never happen in America.  There are already too many guns in circulation.  I agree with you that purchasing a gun needs to be a more in depth process, but that still won't address the 300 million guns already on the streets.  In our society, any person that's 21 years or older can get a gun in just a few hours.  I've bought guns in the parking lot of McDonalds before.   :D

Things like this make me realize how different societies can be, I mean, this is apalling for me.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2013, 10:30:18 AM »
I like how you avoid the substance of the debate and refer to foreign pieces of legislation as "rape", what a thoughtful individual you are.

Please leave this discussion to those in the know, you piece of hill-billy excrement.

Your "debate" has no substance. How do you know mass shootings don't happen all around the world every day? I mean really, the entire world focuses on the Almighty US of A, nobody gives a shit if some whacko in Bumfuckistan shoots up a group of people. A few people in the US get shot and the entire world mourns.

That's superiority.  8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2013, 10:36:06 AM »
Your "debate" has no substance. How do you know mass shootings don't happen all around the world every day? I mean really, the entire world focuses on the Almighty US of A, nobody gives a shit if some whacko in Bumfuckistan shoots up a group of people. A few people in the US get shot and the entire world mourns.

That's superiority.  8)

I agree, I have no trouble saying a part of occident has its eyes on the US, but that has NOTHING to do with the subject. And I have no trouble admitting the US is superior to my shitty country.  ;)

How do I know? I have friends from several parts of europe and family, and well, I live in south america and we get the news of our neighboors.  Or are you trying to imply there is some sort of "liberal masterplan media control paranoia-shit" that covers all of the "mass murders occurring sistematically" in other parts of the world? Plus, I read the news, digitally and paper, so you get to read stuff about other parts of the world, which some of you clearly dont.  But, if you desire, name me mass murderings occurring systematically here in South America and Europe (protip: guerillas in Colombia and Favela Warlords in Brasil are NOT mass murdering, they are fighting a drug related war).

And lastly, gun control is a substanceless debate? I see...

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 24, 2013, 10:55:19 AM »
Things like this make me realize how different societies can be, I mean, this is apalling for me.

Come on now baby, it's not that bad.  I always make sure I get a good deal.   ;D

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2013, 11:50:22 AM »
I like how you avoid the substance of the debate and refer to foreign pieces of legislation as "rape", what a thoughtful individual you are.

Please leave this discussion to those in the know, you piece of hill-billy excrement.

I suppose you are among those "in the know"  ::)

Your post count on this website is higher than mine, so drop the "superiority" act, dingleberry.
K

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2013, 11:55:56 AM »
This, paired with an adequate educational approach to gun ownership will produce what happens in my country, almost 0 issues over firearms.  We dont have mass shootings, we dont have people complaining about our rights to firearms (we have a very strong "right to property" in our constitution which can very well include owning firearms), yet firearms are not an issue, never have been, much like in any other countriy where people dont have a trigger-happy mentality.  Even the ghettoest ghetto thugs have trouble acquiring guns, which caused a funny phenomenon of homemade firearms that cant even kill people (although they leave them badly injuried).  We enforce our customs duties correctly (fiscalization), trafficking is hard, and there is no market for it because of several factors, education and inside enforcement of gun ownership laws being the most important ones.

Basically, if it works here and elsewhere, why wouldnt it work in the US?
That can only work if the average citizen isn't an insecure douchebag, we are talking about American citizens, they aren't very manly, and the only way they have found to compensate for such inherited weakness is to own an arsenal of weapons.  The politicians have easily enslaved the citizens, as they aren't terribly bright, all the Politicians had to do was tell them they could own a gun, for some odd reason that is all it took to enslave the nation.  The average citizen was happy enough to be enslaved as long as he could own a gun.  Go figure eh!  Who would have thought the easiest way to enslave your citizens was to let them own a gun and indoctrinate them with how important it was to own one. LOL
V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2013, 11:57:28 AM »
I agree, I have no trouble saying a part of occident has its eyes on the US, but that has NOTHING to do with the subject. And I have no trouble admitting the US is superior to my shitty country.  ;)

How do I know? I have friends from several parts of europe and family, and well, I live in south america and we get the news of our neighboors.  Or are you trying to imply there is some sort of "liberal masterplan media control paranoia-shit" that covers all of the "mass murders occurring sistematically" in other parts of the world? Plus, I read the news, digitally and paper, so you get to read stuff about other parts of the world, which some of you clearly dont.  But, if you desire, name me mass murderings occurring systematically here in South America and Europe (protip: guerillas in Colombia and Favela Warlords in Brasil are NOT mass murdering, they are fighting a drug related war).

And lastly, gun control is a substanceless debate? I see...
So why aren't you calling for chainsaws to be banned? Mexicans are hacking each others heads off 40-50 at a time.

Cause mexicans are unimportant to the world, nobody cares. Americans though, a few Americans die and the world can't stop talking about it.

As far as your debate of making guns harder to get....again, that only applies to law abiding citizens.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2013, 11:59:10 AM »
That can only work if the average citizen isn't an insecure douchebag, we are talking about American citizens, they aren't very manly, and the only way they have found to compensate for such inherited weakness is to own an arsenal of weapons.

The faggotry is strong in this one.   :D

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2013, 12:02:23 PM »
The faggotry is strong in this one.   :D

Heredity and environment came together in his case. 
K

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2013, 12:03:15 PM »
The faggotry is strong in this one.   :D
Must be terrible to have someone insult your masculinity and you are unable to stick a gun in their face!  I suppose projecting your homosexuality is the next best thing!
V

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2013, 12:06:07 PM »
Must be terrible to have someone insult your masculinity and you are unable to stick a gun in their face!  I suppose projecting your homosexuality is the next best thing!

Must be terrible to know that you will eventually burn in hell for choosing to be a polesmoker.

K

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2013, 12:09:10 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2013, 12:09:32 PM »
Must be terrible to know that you will eventually burn in hell for choosing to be a polesmoker.

Why are some getbiggers obsessed with homosexuality! Are you not aware that your constant accusations of homosexuality in strangers has nothing to do with the accused and offers obvious insight into your unconscious.  Just come out already and be proud about it!  Stop playing the classic repressed homosexual.  It is embarrassing.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2013, 12:10:07 PM »

lol at confirming your own meltdown!
V

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2013, 12:11:30 PM »
Why are some getbiggers obsessed with homosexuality! Are they not aware that their constant accusations of homosexuality in strangers has nothing to do with the accused and offers obvious insight into their unconscious.  Just come out already and be proud about it!  Stop playing the classic repressed homosexual.  It is embarrassing.

meltdown

You just accused others of "projecting" homosexuality.  Typical liberal hypocrite.  
K

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2013, 12:16:50 PM »

meltdown

You just accused others of "projecting" homosexuality.  Typical liberal hypocrite.  
Because you accused my of faggotry! and then followed it up with an accusation of being a pole-smoker.  generally when the first two posts directed at me are about how I am a homo, I have to sincerely question the sexuality of the accuser.  For someone to have homosexuality on the tip of their mind like this is a sure indication of a lurking unconscious desire.  This is common in repressed homosexuals to accuse others of homosexuality.  It is OK if you are gay, but just don't pretend it is everyone else who is to mask your own homosexual impulses.
V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2013, 12:17:47 PM »
Why are some getbiggers obsessed with homosexuality! Are you not aware that your constant accusations of homosexuality in strangers has nothing to do with the accused and offers obvious insight into your unconscious.  Just come out already and be proud about it!  Stop playing the classic repressed homosexual.  It is embarrassing.

You're killing me broseph, please stop.  You're only confirming your desire to become getbig's biggest bitch.   :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 24, 2013, 12:19:51 PM »
You're killing me broseph, please stop.  You're only confirming your desire to become getbig's biggest bitch.   :D

lol at the new meltdown is accusing others of melting down.  You obviously don't know me at all.  I can do this all day every day.  It doesn't take a genius to backtrack and see who actually melted down.  Just Relax dude, not everyone is going to agree with you.
V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 24, 2013, 12:20:38 PM »
Because you accused my of faggotry! and then followed it up with an accusation of being a pole-smoker.  generally when the first two posts directed at me are about how I am a homo, I have to sincerely question the sexuality of the accuser.  For someone to have homosexuality on the tip of their mind like this is a sure indication of a lurking unconscious desire.  This is common in repressed homosexuals to accuse others of homosexuality.  It is OK if you are gay, but just don't pretend it is everyone else who is to mask your own homosexual impulses.

I think you misunderstand.  By calling you a homo, we're trying to tell you that you're a limp wristed bitch with no balls whatsoever.  You truly dissapoint men accross your entire continent.  Seriously, are you as much of a pussy in real life as you portray yourself to be on the internet?  Serious question.   :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 24, 2013, 12:24:31 PM »
I think you misunderstand.  By calling you a homo, we're trying to tell you that you're a limp wristed bitch with no balls whatsoever.  You truly dissapoint men accross your entire continent.  Seriously, are you as much of a pussy in real life as you portray yourself to be on the internet?  Serious question.   :D
Says the man who is too scared to go to the woods unless he has an AK.  It always amazes me how the men who are afraid to face life without owning a gun attempt to emasculate the men who aren't afraid to face life without a gun.  Kind of ironic!
V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 24, 2013, 12:29:00 PM »
Says the man who is too scared to go to the woods unless he has an AK.  It always amazes me how the men who are afraid to face life without owning a gun attempt to emasculate the men who aren't afraid to face life without a gun.  Kind of ironic!

It's okay dog, I understand where your distaste comes from.   :D

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #148 on: January 24, 2013, 12:30:18 PM »
I suppose you are among those "in the know"  ::)

Your post count on this website is higher than mine, so drop the "superiority" act, dingleberry.
You supposed correctly, and my post count is low, unlike your main account, which you are afraid to post with so you use this boring gimmick  :-\

ps: I do think your username is funny, sadly it doesnt go with your posting.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 24, 2013, 12:47:12 PM »
You supposed correctly, and my post count is low, unlike your main account, which you are afraid to post with so you use this boring gimmick  :-\

ps: I do think your username is funny, sadly it doesnt go with your posting.

Everyone is a "gimmick" except for you, "Metabolic"   ::) 
K