Author Topic: I need help learning to post a picture- Craig's Training Partner  (Read 14612 times)

Grenade

• Getbig III
Re: I need help learning to post a picture- Craig's Training Partner
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2008, 09:45:40 PM »
cut it with scissors and insert it into the hard drive, then count to ten, look into a crystal ball and say "Alakazaam Alakazzooo, whip out that pole and Craig will suck out the goo!!!!"

LOL ;D ;D

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2008, 09:56:56 AM »

damn bro ease up on the test----your face looks so bloated it hurts
Hey Nordic Beast,
  Instead of commenting on something upon which you are incorrect, I thought perhaps you might recognize that the new ambassador of bodybuilding, Mr. Olympia himself, was kool enough to stop for a photo with a long-time friend just literally within an hour and a half of winning the title.  Shows a bit of class especially at a moment when everyone is trying to get a second of his time and his mind can't possibly rest to appreciate what it is he just achieved.
  I have other interests in life than to whip myself in shape for your approval.
  However, I am going out on a limb here.  Post your best photo of yourself with out all that computer graphic help and let's see who really lives in a glass house with drawers filled of test and gh.  Now you can continue to criticize what you don't know or you can show us just how it's done.
Harley

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2008, 10:03:13 AM »
maybe it's not test, but the bloat is probably from too much firewater, eh Chief?
Deep Tissue Massage

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2008, 10:05:46 AM »
This is a photo of Craig and I backstage at the 2008 Houston Pro.  I posted so I could know how to do it for possible future purposes.
Given all the unwarranted negativity, I don't think it's worth my time to try and talk bodybuilding with people only interested in being negative and hateful.

that's not Hitler on the right.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2008, 10:07:40 AM »
maybe it's not test, but the bloat is probably from too much firewater, eh Chief?
Hey Power Rod,
  What a shock to find you yet again sitting on your computer combing through this and undoubtedly, a myriad of other sites visited primarily by guys.
  Being heterosexual, I don't understand your reference to "too much firewater, eh Chief?"
  It still puzzles me as to why your comments almost invariably relate to homosexual metaphors rather than any real contribution to training, nutrition, or anything that truly relates to the real topic of GetBig, that is, bodybuilding.
Harley

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2008, 10:09:28 AM »
Hey Power Rod,
  What a shock to find you yet again sitting on your computer combing through this and undoubtedly, a myriad of other sites visited primarily by guys.
  Being heterosexual, I don't understand your reference to "too much firewater, eh Chief?"
  It still puzzles me as to why your comments almost invariably relate to homosexual metaphors rather than any real contribution to training, nutrition, or anything that truly relates to the real topic of GetBig, that is, bodybuilding.
Harley

NO I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU !
Deep Tissue Massage

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2008, 10:53:54 AM »
Damn, check out Don Long.....looks like he's scoping some kidneys to steal.....

HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2008, 10:57:30 AM »
yes, his Indian name is "Sitting on Penis".

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2008, 11:16:07 AM »
yes, his Indian name is "Sitting on Penis".
lmao im in tears over here  ;D ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2008, 08:13:25 PM »
This is a photo of Craig and I backstage at the 2008 Houston Pro.  I posted so I could know how to do it for possible future purposes.
Given all the unwarranted negativity, I don't think it's worth my time to try and talk bodybuilding with people only interested in being negative and hateful.

When you mentioned you were his training partner, I sort of assumed that meant you lifted weights too.  Or do you just change the plates for him.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2008, 08:16:55 PM »
So Harlz are you injun or not?  ???

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2008, 08:34:39 PM »
Damn, check out Don Long.....looks like he's scoping some kidneys to steal.....

"Harley" would give him one, then take it back. He's quite the indian giver.

4thAD

« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2008, 09:22:57 PM »
Classic GetBig! LMAO @ this thread. Dont let these guys get to you Harley, they will never let down if you do!

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2008, 09:25:27 PM »
"Harley" would give him one, then take it back. He's quite the indian giver.

LMAO!

ANd Im part Native!  That cracked me up!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2008, 10:00:35 PM »
best thread evah!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2008, 07:23:02 AM »
You have to believe that underneath that cast, the kid is doing the thumbs up pose.  :D

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2008, 07:55:50 AM »

Some serious ebony muscle on show for you there bro. Nice turquoise-clad ass to your right and that Dillet looking mofo is grabbing his crotch like a good'un.

Must have been fucking intense.

Thats Don "I begged for a new kidney, got it, and now fucking it up just like Flex" Long...

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2008, 08:25:23 AM »
You have to believe that underneath that cast, the kid is doing the thumbs up pose.  :D

looks like the 60 year old clown on the left was born without triceps.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2008, 01:16:10 PM »
Hey Nordic Beast,
  Instead of commenting on something upon which you are incorrect, I thought perhaps you might recognize that the new ambassador of bodybuilding, Mr. Olympia himself, was kool enough to stop for a photo with a long-time friend just literally within an hour and a half of winning the title.  Shows a bit of class especially at a moment when everyone is trying to get a second of his time and his mind can't possibly rest to appreciate what it is he just achieved.
  I have other interests in life than to whip myself in shape for your approval.
  However, I am going out on a limb here.  Post your best photo of yourself with out all that computer graphic help and let's see who really lives in a glass house with drawers filled of test and gh.  Now you can continue to criticize what you don't know or you can show us just how it's done.
Harley

stop being a little baby-------if you're going to be an attention whore than dont cry when somebody comments on the obvious, are you saying we should all be little asskissing "carebears" who rain sunshine up your asshole for no reason whatsoever ???

you are either on test, have a health problem or just happen to gain most of your fat in your face-----being a BBer who hangs out and lifts with an IFBB pro it doesnt take sherlock holmes to figure out which it is.

now put away the tissues and stop being a bitch

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2008, 01:27:42 PM »
Hahaha - funny thread.  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2008, 01:29:05 PM »
Personally I think Harley's contribution to the boARD is fantastic and I wish there wouldbe many morelike him ...unfortunately there are people with low self esteem who feel the need to putothers down to make themselves feel better ...which I find very sad .

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2008, 02:39:31 PM »
So standing next to your training partner makes you a "Life Partner?"  You sure have homosexuality on your mind.
You also must have a great deal of bodybuilding knowledge seeing as you can't recognize an IFBB Professional Bodybuilder backstage at a IFBB Pro Show.  No big deal, you can learn bodybuilding once you learn how to read.
So I guess now that I am standing next to Dexter, Craig is in jeopardy of losing his "Life Partner?"
8) Whats with the lazy eyes ?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2008, 03:26:42 PM »
Hey Power Rod,
Harley

Harley, many of us appreciate your contributions to the site.  However, there are quite a few pests lurking as well...and they will inevitably stir the pot and come after you.  Please don't let this sort run you off.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2008, 04:36:17 PM »
its the usual getbig losers/buck o fives/pumpkin heads/no life /never - were's : powerFAG et al,
 running their mouths, hating on, denigrating anyone who tries to start a positive thread

harley, ignore them

these losers' self esteem is so low , their existence relies on them receiving attention from their hateful comments

harley, your threads are interesting and positive so please continue

ignore the pumpkinheads!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2008, 04:42:06 PM »
great pix thanks for posting them
w