Author Topic: +  (Read 24144 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Jesus Christ is Risen!
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2014, 05:09:05 AM »

100% correct. I am glad that we live in a time where religion can be open to scrutiny. Far too long people could not speak out against religion. Now MOS thinks I am supposed to respect his religion for no real apparent reason than to just respect it.  ::) ::) Yes, wonderful logic.  ::) ::)

I didn't even read the post...glossed the first words ans dismissed.  You are who you are and that's that.  I have answers all day everyday and I've shared them lovingly and openly for years and had folks like you do nothing but spit in my face. ..I'm all done with that.   I won't be ugly to you but I won't address you and others like you any further. ..simple as that.   If you feel like you've won then great....my sharing with you and others like you is finished.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2014, 05:15:54 AM »
why dont you shake the fat from your head and quit relying on some book and invisible pretend guy to control your life, grab a backbone and do things the way you want

geezus you religious people are weak in the head

You need not bother addressing me directly anymore either.

My time on this board is almost finished anyhow.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2014, 05:23:30 AM »

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2014, 05:26:15 AM »

Don't give your pearls to swine brother.  They were made to wallow in shit.
Ψ

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2014, 06:21:29 AM »
I say,  let our christian brothers enjoy their holiday.   Im looking forward to the ham.
A

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2014, 09:22:53 AM »
You have to admit though,

All those religious people - if they are WRONG, no big deal, if they are RIGHT, no big deal for THEM
All the ''heathens", if they are RIGHT - no big deal, if they are WRONG - they are DINKED !

I guess either way, all those religious people who are right - EITHER WAY, NO BIG DEAL

MAKES YOU THINK -?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2014, 09:25:34 AM »
You have to admit though,

All those religious people - if they are WRONG, no big deal, if they are RIGHT, no big deal for THEM
All the ''heathens", if they are RIGHT - no big deal, if they are WRONG - they are DINKED !

I guess either way, all those religious people who are right - EITHER WAY, NO BIG DEAL

MAKES YOU THINK -?

Pascal's Wager. Unfortunately, only works if, assuming you choose correctly, you're actually sincere.

ismoseppo

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2014, 09:27:36 AM »

ill fucking address whoever i want
are you and shizzo related? Both of you are in the shitter for post quality
And dont keep saying how your time is nearly finished. Either leave or shut up

drama queen

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2014, 09:41:12 AM »

Don't leave :(

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2014, 10:33:26 AM »
Pascal's Wager. Unfortunately, only works if, assuming you choose correctly, you're actually sincere.

Considering the number of gods known and unknown is near finite ones odds of picking the right god are slim to nonexistent.   The wager only works if there are only two choices.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2014, 01:16:58 PM »

Considering the number of gods known and unknown is near finite ones odds of picking the right god are slim to nonexistent.   The wager only works if there are only two choices.

Agreed and addressed.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2014, 02:17:53 PM »
youtube link?

Allegedly there is a CIA video showing the crucifixion of Christ recorded by aliens 2.000 years ago. As of today the video has not been publicly disclosed by the government.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=358971.0

They also placed soul traps around earth, constantly playing beautiful music and beaming with magnificent lights, like lodestars. The advice is to absolutely not seek these sources, and to not go there under and circumstances (the light at the end of the tunnel). You want to seek the absolute blackest space and ye shall enter the heavens, or so say the experts.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2014, 02:34:58 PM »
Allegedly there is a CIA video showing the crucifixion of Christ recorded by aliens 2.000 years ago. As of today the video has not been publicly disclosed by the government.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=358971.0

They also placed soul traps around earth, constantly playing beautiful music and beaming with magnificent lights, like lodestars. The advice is to absolutely not seek these sources, and to not go there under and circumstances (the light at the end of the tunnel). You want to seek the absolute blackest space and ye shall enter the heavens, or so say the experts.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2014, 02:38:41 PM »
jesus christ is a huge homo

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2014, 03:00:09 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2014, 03:49:05 PM »
I didn't even read the post...glossed the first words ans dismissed.  You are who you are and that's that.  I have answers all day everyday and I've shared them lovingly and openly for years and had folks like you do nothing but spit in my face. ..I'm all done with that.   I won't be ugly to you but I won't address you and others like you any further. ..simple as that.   If you feel like you've won then great....my sharing with you and others like you is finished.

So, basically is what you're saying is that religion is not open for debate?  ::) ::) So we say a few words you don't like and you run away with your blankie and ignore us? lol. I mean, I really do not care if you ignore me, but you react like every other religious person. Someone says something "bad" about your religion and you throw a temper tantrum (ignoring someone is equivalent to children who put their hands over their ears and say, "nanny nanny poo poo.") Just like youre doing.
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2014, 04:05:08 PM »

So, basically is what you're saying is that religion is not open for debate?  ::) ::) So we say a few words you don't like and you run away with your blankie and ignore us? lol. I mean, I really do not care if you ignore me, but you react like every other religious person. Someone says something "bad" about your religion and you throw a temper tantrum (ignoring someone is equivalent to children who put their hands over their ears and say, "nanny nanny poo poo.") Just like youre doing.

Look, I know your wee rantlet wasn't directed toward me (directly that is!  ;D) but this begs the question...  You are normally a pretty good guy, why are you a total asshole about Christ?   From what is written of Him, your hatred is totally unwarranted. 

You'd be better off going after Mohammed or Joseph Smith.  Have at 'em, kid.   ;D  Two dirtbag pedophiles (Smith "married" girls as  young as fourteen) that did wrong in the name of "God" but to anyone with a smidgen of intelligence, obviously they were in it for themselves. 

Oh yeah, and from what I have seen of your thoughts against the Christ you do it to be an asshole.  I can turn the other cheek but rarely do so to someone that behaves as you do for the reasons  you do. 

"Nanny nanny poo poo".  Indeed.   ::) ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2014, 04:39:36 PM »
ill fucking address whoever i want
are you and shizzo related? Both of you are in the shitter for post quality
And dont keep saying how your time is nearly finished. Either leave or shut up

drama queen

Calm down, Francis.   :o 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2014, 05:24:24 PM »
Jesus christ has risen  ::)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2014, 05:31:34 PM »

the stone the builders rejected became the cornerstone

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2014, 05:42:09 PM »
Look, I know your wee rantlet wasn't directed toward me (directly that is!  ;D) but this begs the question...  You are normally a pretty good guy, why are you a total asshole about Christ?   From what is written of Him, your hatred is totally unwarranted. 

You'd be better off going after Mohammed or Joseph Smith.  Have at 'em, kid.   ;D  Two dirtbag pedophiles (Smith "married" girls as  young as fourteen) that did wrong in the name of "God" but to anyone with a smidgen of intelligence, obviously they were in it for themselves. 

Oh yeah, and from what I have seen of your thoughts against the Christ you do it to be an asshole.  I can turn the other cheek but rarely do so to someone that behaves as you do for the reasons  you do. 

"Nanny nanny poo poo".  Indeed.   ::) ::)

Why should I respect Christ or religion? You're calling me an asshole because of my opinion. So be it. You still have not answered why I should respect JC.
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2014, 05:42:55 PM »
Jesus christ has risen  ::)

"My refuge and fortress, my God in whom I trust." -Psalm 91:2

Perhaps you should consider changing your name to something more suitable, oh....say "Fartress".  

"My refugee and fartress of manditude, my ego in whom I lust." - The Book of Stooopid

Clever aren't you?  Nope.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2014, 05:47:43 PM »

Why should I respect Christ or religion? You're calling me an asshole because of my opinion. So be it. You still have not answered why I should respect JC.

You really are dense, aren't you.  It's there, you just cannot see it because it's written for all to see, not just the rude and childish.

And no, you're not behaving as an asshole but rather a whole ass.  You just cannot deal with someone that does not care about the state of your soul and doesn't mind firing back an insult or two but with a pulchritudinous style far exceeding your own.   I was taught by two of the best. 

If you were half the man John was, you would know.   I miss him.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2014, 05:54:24 PM »
You really are dense, aren't you.  It's there, you just cannot see it because it's written for all to see, not just the rude and childish.

And no, you're not behaving as an asshole but rather a whole ass.  You just cannot deal with someone that does not care about the state of your soul and doesn't mind firing back an insult or two but with a pulchritudinous style far exceeding your own.   I was taught by two of the best. 

If you were half the man John was, you would know.   I miss him.

Who's John, Scott?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2014, 06:01:00 PM »
Who's John, Scott?

A friend that used to post here as "Reeves".   I used to look in here when he was alive, mostly at his bidding as he had a wit and was proud of it when he used it in his posts.  When he passed away I joined (that took forever to get approved!) to let some of the people here that he was very fond of know and just stayed because I used to be a bodybuilder and I do enjoy a great many of the threads here and the people that make up this place.

John was an Atheist and in fact used to be Christian but lost his faith but never his sense of humor nor manners.  Well, almost never his manners.   ;D  One of my dearest friends and as I said, an Atheist but lord he could make me laugh myself stoooopid and while I wish he hadn't lost his faith, he was and still is my friend.