Author Topic: lamar Odom fighting for his life, found lying on floor of a brothel  (Read 32915 times)

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: lamar Odom fighting for his life, found lying on floor of a brothel
« Reply #175 on: October 16, 2015, 04:11:12 PM »

Looks like he will pull through.  He's reportedly conscious, breathing on his own, and has mumbled words today.

I'm a bit of a skeptic when it comes to anything where reality people are involved

They are well known as bloodsuckers. Only a certain type falls for it. Usually the type that doesn't have a strong family and lots of love. Easier to manipulate

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #176 on: October 16, 2015, 06:05:07 PM »
Why is this still getting media attention? Who really cares. But I guess it brings in ratings, which brings in money.
X

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #177 on: October 16, 2015, 06:09:57 PM »
Why is this still getting media attention? Who really cares. But I guess it brings in ratings, which brings in money.

Probably because of the latest development that he pulled through.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #178 on: October 16, 2015, 07:50:39 PM »
even if he lives, it sounds like he'll be in recovery for months, or in line for kidney transplants.  the human body is pretty remarkable in how it recovers.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #179 on: October 16, 2015, 08:05:30 PM »
It will be so cool if he experiences transformation from it.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #180 on: October 16, 2015, 08:15:00 PM »
I really hope that he not only pulls through but also uses this as the motivation to get healthy physically and mentally.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #181 on: October 16, 2015, 08:18:22 PM »
Is it wrong to think he will be like Nikki Sixx and the second he's released he's out banging rocks again.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #182 on: October 16, 2015, 08:26:13 PM »
Is it wrong to think he will be like Nikki Sixx and the second he's released he's out banging rocks again.

Smoking crack?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #183 on: October 16, 2015, 08:28:36 PM »
I guess so.  Just read it's crack-smoking and that he was shooting something up (at some point in past).

That would be one big transformation required.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #184 on: October 16, 2015, 08:50:31 PM »

that was 30 years ago.

these days, TMZ will be following him 24/7.  I think the hospital stay alone will make him get sober/clean and stay that way.  If he's on dialysis for a year, he can't hit the brothel with an eight ball.

He won't be walking for months.  I'm guessing prednisone infusion and reduced kidney function has him holding 25 pounds of fluid right now, easily. 

Nikki Sixx threw up a few times, and got out of there.  Odom won't be out of a wheelchair for weeks at the easiest.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #185 on: October 17, 2015, 12:04:18 AM »
I can relate as you probably noticed I haven't been on the boards at all much for the past maybe year

.. using voice text so bear with me if some of the words don't match up or make sense...

..everytime I see a. celebrity in the news who overdoses has problems with drugs everybody thinks what's their problem why can't they get it right they have so much money... What many times that's just the problem I have so much money. I haven't been around much the past year because things are going really really well for me in my business if you know what my business is go ahead and search for it you want to figure it out I'm not going to talk about it here but ended up with a serious serious problem it went up with a lot of years straight of injecting 5 grams of black tarry stuff intraveneously every day... why I have no idea why maybe I wasn't quite happy with what I had and I could afford it or what I thought I could afford it at the time. everything in your life to be going great for somebody else if it was somebody else had your life and your money and your success everything could be great inside does matter how much money you have how much success you have if you're not happy you will search for anything and everything to try to make yourself happy for some guys that cocaine for some guys that heroin for some guys at the hookers for some guy that's all 3 or alcohol included I used to sit here and judge people because they were addicts and junkies and whatever because I was once a noob an addict just like hundreds of other bodybuilders I knew and I beat it and I beat it for years... then one day you realize you're not quite happy and somebody offers you something for free and it makes you happy all of a sudden and before long you're a full-blown addict... Again and you're back at square one no I didn't have money like Lamar Odom I didn't have 50 million dollars but I blew quite a few $1,000 quite a few tens of tens of tens of thousands of dollars in the past yeartrying to feel normal trying to get through the day like a normal personand very very very very few people know about it the people closest to me had no idea absolutely no idea. You get to a point where you don't care if the next injection kills you you get to the point whereyou don't care who knows what you're doing how much you're doingLamar Odom is famous is 50 million dollars in the bank I'm not famous I don't have $50 mil in the bank but me and him are no different. 

it's really reallythem with or without money with or without when you have no idea what it's like to be them with or without money with or without fame I guarantee you any of us whether we have 50 million in the bank or $6 in the bank with change trade with you in a heartbeat if not need something else to feel normal or at peace or even happy. so if you're in the position to judge Lamar Odom for over dosing and doing a whole bunch of coke and spending the whole bunch of money on drugs and hookers to try to feel some sort of itty bitty piece of happiness in his life then congratulations because wonder you're one of the few you're one of the lucky ones and I guarantee you any of us would trade every dollar in our bank account to be you

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #186 on: October 17, 2015, 12:14:43 AM »
I can relate as you probably noticed I haven't been on the boards at all much for the past maybe year

.. using voice text so bear with me if some of the words don't match up or make sense...

..everytime I see a. celebrity in the news who overdoses has problems with drugs everybody thinks what's their problem why can't they get it right they have so much money... What many times that's just the problem I have so much money. I haven't been around much the past year because things are going really really well for me in my business if you know what my business is go ahead and search for it you want to figure it out I'm not going to talk about it here but ended up with a serious serious problem it went up with a lot of years straight of injecting 5 grams of black tarry stuff intraveneously every day... why I have no idea why maybe I wasn't quite happy with what I had and I could afford it or what I thought I could afford it at the time. everything in your life to be going great for somebody else if it was somebody else had your life and your money and your success everything could be great inside does matter how much money you have how much success you have if you're not happy you will search for anything and everything to try to make yourself happy for some guys that cocaine for some guys that heroin for some guys at the hookers for some guy that's all 3 or alcohol included I used to sit here and judge people because they were addicts and junkies and whatever because I was once a noob an addict just like hundreds of other bodybuilders I knew and I beat it and I beat it for years... then one day you realize you're not quite happy and somebody offers you something for free and it makes you happy all of a sudden and before long you're a full-blown addict... Again and you're back at square one no I didn't have money like Lamar Odom I didn't have 50 million dollars but I blew quite a few $1,000 quite a few tens of tens of tens of thousands of dollars in the past yeartrying to feel normal trying to get through the day like a normal personand very very very very few people know about it the people closest to me had no idea absolutely no idea. You get to a point where you don't care if the next injection kills you you get to the point whereyou don't care who knows what you're doing how much you're doingLamar Odom is famous is 50 million dollars in the bank I'm not famous I don't have $50 mil in the bank but me and him are no different. 

it's really reallythem with or without money with or without when you have no idea what it's like to be them with or without money with or without fame I guarantee you any of us whether we have 50 million in the bank or $6 in the bank with change trade with you in a heartbeat if not need something else to feel normal or at peace or even happy. so if you're in the position to judge Lamar Odom for over dosing and doing a whole bunch of coke and spending the whole bunch of money on drugs and hookers to try to feel some sort of itty bitty piece of happiness in his life then congratulations because wonder you're one of the few you're one of the lucky ones and I guarantee you any of us would trade every dollar in our bank account to be you

Can you get CSWOL back here? Great to have you back...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 19, 2015, 07:31:47 AM »

Bottom line, there are millionaire addicts and there are homeless addicts.  Eventually the millionaire addicts become the homeless ones. The difference is how plush the hotel rooms are along the way. There are plenty of millionaires who do just fine with the money.   

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 19, 2015, 03:36:24 PM »
He has 3 kids, would of been interesting if he died to see if the fat bitch forfeited all his money for his kids, or kept half as she is entitled too

Seriously, did some of you graduate grade seven? It's "would HAVE/would've", not would OF. Must be lots of warehouse workers around these parts. Christ.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #189 on: October 19, 2015, 03:46:35 PM »
It is said we are most often addicted to what we think.   If so, what to do if we are stupid?  Two examples come to mind.  Genova and Odom. 

Odom was brain dead long before this happened.  Genova?  He gives hope to Odom because he's like a talking version of a zombie. 

But then so is Odom's "wife".   Tears may be shed for Odom, but rest assured they will come from a family of crocodiles.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #190 on: October 20, 2015, 02:47:10 AM »
Can you get CSWOL back here? Great to have you back...

I don't know Cswole and I wouldn't exactly call myself or consider myself back just quite yet considering I am most likely suffered a mild heart attack according to my third year medical student girlfriend future wifevery shortly after posting my above post.people with addiction problem.

honestly Friday evening Saturday morning Saturday most of the day the biggest thing on my mind was Lamar Odom because I was at contara way and you know exactly where he was accepted I was making phone calls and your phone calls at your phone calls and text and text and text to everybody I knew who may have been able to help me out and babysitting me and make sure I did not died that night. it was not a good feeling it is not something anybody will ever be proud of telling you this and posting this on this public forum isn't to brag but to reiterate that people have problems all walks of life but if somebody has $50 in the bank account or some has 15 million dollars in the bank account or so many cells steroids for a living and can afford to take anyThing tbry want.   

with headaches all we want to do is feel something other than what we feeland if it takes and dying in the meantime then so be it all were trying to do is find a little bit of peace of mind

Simple Simon

« Reply #191 on: October 20, 2015, 02:55:36 AM »

Guy has $50m , is depressed, wishes he could be like someone skint.
Easy, give it all away to charity.

Problem solved.
Sure, guy would still be depressed because its his nature, but at least hes alive and not swimming in vomit and sitting in his own shit.

Guys who spend thousands on drugs and whores do it because they have thousands to spare.
Most people skint would like to spend thousands on drugs and whores but cant.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #193 on: October 20, 2015, 10:42:45 AM »

Looks like he will pull through.  He's reportedly conscious, breathing on his own, and has mumbled words today.

Yep, the Kardashians enlisted Illuminatti doctors to save him.. The fat Kardashian still loves him and didn't let him die.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 20, 2015, 10:57:24 AM »
$75,000 bill for 2 women.... what an idiot

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: October 20, 2015, 01:01:33 PM »

He woke up and told khloe '' I love you" this was after being holed up in a whorehouse for 3 days.

Khloe said she will stick with him during rehab, I wonder how james harden feels.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: October 20, 2015, 01:09:51 PM »

He woke up and told khloe '' I love you" this was after being holed up in a whorehouse for 3 days.

Khloe said she will stick with him during rehab, I wonder how james harden feels.

Lol Really?

Althought, in his defense, its likely if the two prostitutes were there he'd told them the same thing.

Harden was with her to build his "brand". If he developed feelings for a married woman then he should chalk it up as a learning experience.

It's like Fisher with Matt Barnes wife, you can find someone that wasn't married to someone you know. These dudes have issues if they're all trying to be wife the same women.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #197 on: October 20, 2015, 01:26:05 PM »
Lol Really?

Althought, in his defense, its likely if the two prostitutes were there he'd told them the same thing.

Harden was with her to build his "brand". If he developed feelings for a married woman than he should chalk it up as a learning experience.

It's like Fisher with Matt Barnes wife, you can find someone that wasn't married to someone you know. These dudes have issues if they're all trying to be wife the same women.

I saw it on E news, they favour the kardashians. Fisher was making out with Matt barnes's wife in front of the kids, and rubbing up on her...the twins got really upset and called dad.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #198 on: October 20, 2015, 01:40:16 PM »
I saw it on E news, they favour the kardashians. Fisher was making out with Matt barnes's wife in front of the kids, and rubbing up on her...the twins got really upset and called dad.

Fucking little kids are the biggest downer.  I was dating this single mom stripper.  She called me all horny to go over and her kid was in bed.  I show up and the little shit was awake and couldn't sleep.  I played cars and shit with the kid to make him happy and the entire time the stripper was just giving me love looks.  I knew the sex would be awesome.  She put the kid to bed and comes out saying she didn't want to rush into sex because she wants a relationship with me.  Fuck that.  I guess she saw I was nice with her kid and changed her mind about sex.  What a buzzkill.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: October 20, 2015, 01:41:51 PM »
Fucking little kids are the biggest downer.  I was dating this single mom stripper.  She called me all horny to go over and her kid was in bed.  I show up and the little shit was awake and couldn't sleep.  I played cars and shit with the kid to make him happy and the entire time the stripper was just giving me love looks.  I knew the sex would be awesome.  She put the kid to bed and comes out saying she didn't want to rush into sex because she wants a relationship with me.  Fuck that.  I guess she saw I was nice with her kid and changed her mind about sex.  What a buzzkill.

damn, i shed a tear for you.