Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249867 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: ESFitness - Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #350 on: August 25, 2017, 09:03:30 PM »
Wasn't paying attention to what I quoted also wasn't really paying attention to what my voice text said before I hit send

Why are you talking to yourself again? ??? ??? ???
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: August 25, 2017, 09:32:39 PM »
PAlm desert/Rancho mirage... Best hospital in Coachella valley. Palm springs and Indio are kinda ghetto

Knew about Indio, but I thought Palm Springs was fairly nice. Large homosexual population there, they tend to have money and keep their neighborhoods proper: West Hollywood, Belmont Shore, Laguna ...

I think politics accounts for much of San Frans' filth, but I'd bet predominantly gay outta-the-way locales and/or suburbs are much cleaner than what we see downtown. Also, aren't Chelsea and Greenwich among Manhattan's most desirable communities? Both pretty gay, rumor has it.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #352 on: August 25, 2017, 09:43:23 PM »
Was at Sammy Gs Italian joint last weekend. Great lasagna!

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #353 on: August 25, 2017, 10:57:37 PM »
whats it feel like to have so much of your damn hip missing?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #354 on: August 26, 2017, 12:16:02 AM »
Knew about Indio, but I thought Palm Springs was fairly nice. Large homosexual population there, they tend to have money and keep their neighborhoods proper: West Hollywood, Belmont Shore, Laguna ...

I think politics accounts for much of San Frans' filth, but I'd bet predominantly gay outta-the-way locales and/or suburbs are much cleaner than what we see downtown. Also, aren't Chelsea and Greenwich among Manhattan's most desirable communities? Both pretty gay, rumor has it.

Palm Springs isnt bad, but the hospital there, Desert Regional, is pretty fucking ghetto

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #355 on: August 26, 2017, 12:20:07 AM »
whats it feel like to have so much of your damn hip missing?

Feels odd. Worst part is I believe they cut out a good portion, if not all of my abductor. which means I have a very hard time moving my left leg laterally (off to the side) luckily its my left hip so getting into a car isn't going to be too hard since it's the abductor however  getting into the passenger side of a car is going to be pretty fucking difficult unless the car is low & I can physically lift my leg into the car with my hands... after the wound heals a lot less pain that is

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #356 on: August 26, 2017, 12:22:05 AM »
How about you pay attention to your life. It seems like it's pretty fucked up at the moment. Actually, for years.....

You're next, dicksuckin drunk fat boy.

Simple Simon

« Reply #357 on: August 26, 2017, 12:22:09 AM »
Feels odd. Worst part is I believe they cut out a good portion, if not all of my abductor. which means I have a very hard time moving my left leg laterally (off to the side) luckily its my left hip so getting into a car isn't going to be too hard since it's the abductor however  getting into the passenger side of a car is going to be pretty fucking difficult unless the car is low & I can physically lift my leg into the car with my hands... after the wound heals a lot less pain that is

do you still think you will be able to beat me up after all this?

Simple Simon

« Reply #358 on: August 26, 2017, 12:23:54 AM »
I just don't think the lady was used to people walking so quickly after surgery number one and then walking after taking a 2 milligram dose of dilaudid. But I did break her down and explain to her that I had been walking for the past we are so in this first surgery was much much worse than the surgery today so like I said I did break her down and I did take a walk for a good hour and or hour and a half or so about 10 minutes after my Dilaudid dose

well, I suppose they have never had anyone as superhuman as you in there before.

esfitness, number one at everything.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: August 26, 2017, 01:23:28 AM »
I just don't think the lady was used to people walking so quickly after surgery number one and then walking after taking a 2 milligram dose of dilaudid. But I did break her down and explain to her that I had been walking for the past we are so in this first surgery was much much worse than the surgery today so like I said I did break her down and I did take a walk for a good hour and or hour and a half or so about 10 minutes after my Dilaudid dose

I hate to encourage you to do something which could cause you problems. The bottom line is that hospital staff doesn't know you as well as you know yourself. Ultimately, once given all the possibilities or consequences, it should be your decision as to what you believe will work best and what won't.

I've had a few surgeries in my lifetime. Each time staff tried to ply me with pain meds, insisting I must  take them. I didn't buy it then and I still don't. Our minds are a powerful tool which can be used to deal with pain if only we tapped into it instead of going with what we are told we should do to alleviate it. The same is true with how we recover from trauma.

If you are mentally in touch with your physical self, you probably know what you are capable of doing better than anyone else. Successful bodybuilding requires that we know how our body's respond to various stimuli. We understand what causes us pain and discomfort and we know how much of it we can take and what is just a part of a recovery process. If we didn't, we'd never achieve success or just meeting our goals.

The above being said, a lot of folks just don't get people who are into bodybuilding and fitness. You must admit you are something of a character. It isn't difficult to see why hospital staff isn't aligned with your thinking. So, if you want to go for a walk, ask for a walker. You may not need one, but it will make these skeptical folks more comfortable with what you are trying to do. How much you rely on the walker is up to you. They can be a wonderful safety net and they can also become a crutch. I don't see you having this problem.

It occurred to me today when watching a few of your hospital videos, that you may have missed your calling. You are definitely compelling, both in your appearance, (as in facial expressions) and with your engaging personality. Have you ever considered being an actor? Even if you were best suited for character parts, you could be pretty successful. The industry is always looking for new blood. This is just a suggestion. Plus, you have great hair!  :)

Anyway, keep on truckin'. You have this shit whipped.

I have a high tolerance for pain, but I have no idea how I would react to pain meds because I have almost zero experience with them. I'd like to keep it that way.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #360 on: August 26, 2017, 01:27:55 AM »
dont be a fucking actor, eric

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #361 on: August 26, 2017, 01:50:28 AM »

Our minds are a powerful tool which can be used to deal with pain if only we tapped into it instead of going with what we are told we should do to alleviate it. The same is true with how we recover from trauma.

It occurred to me today when watching a few of your hospital videos, that you may have missed your calling. You are definitely compelling, both in your appearance, (as in facial expressions) and with your engaging personality. Have you ever considered being an actor? Even if you were best suited for character parts, you could be pretty successful. The industry is always looking for new blood. This is just a suggestion. Plus, you have great hair!  :)

I love the fact that Prime appears to be channelling Dalton (Roadhouse) here: "Pain don't hurt"  :D

And we've already had ESF compared to Wade Garret in this thread, so all we need now is for him to tell someone that he "used to f**k guys like [them] in prison" and we can officially state that he is being treated at the Double Deuce hospital!  LOL  ;D  Hope you've got a trunk full of spare tires for when you are discharged, dude!

Eric (if I may call you that, as we suddenly seem to be on first name terms with you!) - I'm also enjoying the IG videos so thanks for posting them.  Hope your recovery goes well.  8)

T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #362 on: August 26, 2017, 03:03:27 AM »
How about you pay attention to your life. It seems like it's pretty fucked up at the moment. Actually, for years.....

You're next, dicksuckin drunk fat boy.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #363 on: August 26, 2017, 03:05:55 AM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #364 on: August 26, 2017, 03:09:54 AM »
dont be a fucking actor, eric

Dont know what that means.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #365 on: August 26, 2017, 03:57:01 AM »
Dont know what that means.

the dude who started banging dudes after his wife passed away encouraged you to become an actor in his rant of a post just above mine:

It occurred to me today when watching a few of your hospital videos, that you may have missed your calling. You are definitely compelling, both in your appearance, (as in facial expressions) and with your engaging personality. Have you ever considered being an actor? Even if you were best suited for character parts, you could be pretty successful. The industry is always looking for new blood. This is just a suggestion. Plus, you have great hair!

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #366 on: August 26, 2017, 03:59:45 AM »

lmao, im cracking up two minutes in

word of advice for future videos: keep 'em under five minutes, people don't have the patience for more

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: August 26, 2017, 05:38:21 AM »
Hey poodle, if you are so rich and Iranian, why dont you have a nose job? Iran is the best place for it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #368 on: August 26, 2017, 06:13:15 AM »
the dude who started banging dudes after his wife passed away encouraged you to become an actor in his rant of a post just above mine:

Ahh.. I missed that. Sunnonifnincould be an actor. I think I would feel silly pretending to play different parts and shit just feel weird to me I guess. I was in a few movies though while to movies in a TV show anyways non sag card type stuff one was a skateboarder movie called The Chase or the chase part 2 I forget which I think I was called the chase part 2 because it made me think there must be a choice part 1 and the second one I totally forgot what it was and then I'll fight a bouncer in that TV show called The Fast Lane with Bill Bellamy and Tiffani Amber Thiessen I just got lucky with that one as well because they were filming at a nightclub I'm about a block down the street from my apartment in Hollywood back in 2002... kind of got lucky with all three of them I believe and they were all in that 2002 time frame. I can't believe I can't remember what what the third one was they were all small non-speaking part anyways though and was only in one scene

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #369 on: August 26, 2017, 06:15:08 AM »
do you still think you will be able to beat me up after all this?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #370 on: August 26, 2017, 06:47:01 AM »
lmao, im cracking up two minutes in

word of advice for future videos: keep 'em under five minutes, people don't have the patience for more

Noted. Shot those at like 3am and was a lil tired since I dI dnt sleep at all the previous night ( and despite being tired last night I haven't slept at all again.. Even with the combination of 2mg Ativan Plus the painkillers. I think last night had something to do with the local anesthetic wearing off in my hip and causing some pain and burning so couldntt really feel that 2 milligrams of Dilaudid and 20 mg of oxycodone IR at all last night. & previous night I was probably due to my upcoming surgery and then finding out Rich died at about 3 a.m.. also got a roommate last night at about 4 a.m. who had some home broken his ankle or some shit actually I think he sprained it but he had also mistaken sense of her painkiller for 5 milligram tablets when they're actually 10 milligram tablets and they took 12 at first and then took another 12 and I also heard he did completed Suboxone treatment which means you get previous opiate experience so 240 mg of either oxycodone or hydrocodone shouldn't have fucked with them that much what's a dude was Lupien is fucking thrashing around and calling the nurse Daddy and shit and and she's acting like a weak individual and was kind of amusing... Anyways as you can see I'm a little tired and get a little loopy and I got breakfast coming in about 15 minutes so I'm going to try to take a 15-minute nap before this turns into a fucking novel of a reply LOL

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #371 on: August 26, 2017, 06:50:28 AM »
Why are you still in the hospital?  We are waiting to see you stage a WWE run in during the May/Mc fight tonight. 

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #372 on: August 26, 2017, 06:59:40 AM »

The game has been upped.... 8)

Stupid people..... WWE shit. McGregor and Mayweather shit.

But kudos to ESFitness. This actor has earned every penny.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #373 on: August 26, 2017, 07:10:32 AM »

Was anybody looking at you while you making these vids? Like nurses wondering who this dude is cursing at?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #374 on: August 26, 2017, 07:29:38 AM »
The game has been upped.... 8)

Stupid people..... WWE shit. McGregor and Mayweather shit.

But kudos to ESFitness. This actor has earned every penny.

Shizzo what are you talking about? Do you really think there is some conspiracy and that is an actor playing ESFITNESS?