Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249013 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESFitness - Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #800 on: September 06, 2017, 04:13:36 PM »
Point 4 is spot on. He loves to call people dumb and dense, yet all his knowledge is in vain--he will never apply it to anything in the real world. It's just a way to make himself feel important.

Except the fact I'm a trainer and sports nutritionist. So yea, "never apply it to anything in the real world".

Funny how you think you know me

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #801 on: September 06, 2017, 04:19:26 PM »
I had a childhood friend who ended up on heroin for a decade and at age 31 he had to have a bone removed from his lower leg due to infection and injection. He spent two months in hospital with the abcess and his brother said he doesn't want to get out of there, he has his laptop, portable DVD player, portable Playstation and he's Getting three meals a day and not treated like a scumbag. Actually getting attention from decent people (who as you said are legally obliged to offer attention). I think you hit the nail on the head here man.

Funny how me and your childhood friend or nothing alike.

He didn't want to get out of the hospital where as I do. I'm not making any money being in here and I have clients waiting.

The food isn't here but I still can't go out and get up pick up some chicken nuggets or pizza whenever I want.

He was treated like a scumbag in real life but in the hospital he wasn't. I've never been treated like a scumbag (i never stole or ripped people off to pay for my shit) & nobody knew I was using heroin when I was using heroin and if I happened to mention to them I used to use heroin they think I'm joking.

Like I said, notches like you like to paint your own little picture your own little version of what you hope my life is

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #802 on: September 06, 2017, 04:39:42 PM »
Yes, I am sure you and the surgeon had a plethora of topics to discuss related to medicine haha lol.

Here's what really happened:

Doctor: "Have you ever worked as a fast food employee?"
ESFITNESS: "Hey getbig, the surgeon asked me if I was ever a doctor or pharmacist."

Actually it was 2 different conversations.

Things we discussed, that I recall:
1- what muscle groups and how much he removed
2- antibiotics which? What dose? Duration?
3-pain killers? Opiate tolerance. Whixh, what dose, duration?
4-nerves/nerve damage & blood supply
5- physical therapy/rehab, length of recovery & best practices
6- the pitting edema in my lower extremities, compression socks, dyazide, lasix, dyazide vs lasix
7- compensation issues with my knees, ankles, lower back, etc...

Once again, you fail

burnout666

« Reply #803 on: September 06, 2017, 04:42:25 PM »
(i never stole or ripped people off to pay for my shit)

Well, what about the armed robbery, though?

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #804 on: September 06, 2017, 04:48:36 PM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #806 on: September 06, 2017, 05:05:33 PM »

You mean nearly 10yrs before I ever used heroin?

burnout666

« Reply #807 on: September 06, 2017, 05:07:02 PM »

Yeah, exactly. Not drug-related. Did you mean you just never ripped anyone off when high or on a drug deal? If so, props to you. Most drug dealers steal from their clients constantly.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #808 on: September 06, 2017, 05:07:59 PM »
He was earning €150,000 a year personal training Fabio and Ronnie Coleman at the time though

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #809 on: September 06, 2017, 05:11:58 PM »
As if that excuse makes it better........ ::) Most people don't use heroin. Most people have not committed armed robbery.

I'm starting to think that you purposely go to the hospital for the drugs, food, and the sponge baths to keep you clean.

You work the system to feel like a normal human. Food, clothing, shelter, and a purpose in life. The drugs just masquerade your misery.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #810 on: September 06, 2017, 05:13:17 PM »
Yeah, exactly. Not drug-related. Did you mean you just never ripped anyone off when high or on a drug deal? If so, props to you. Most drug dealers steal from their clients constantly.

I'm curious how I'm a scumbag. I'd sell my giant tv and electronics to pay for shit before I ripped anyone off... And I've never had to sell anything. Ffs I quit before I ever got to that point. Ffs x2 in had $8k worth of anabolics in my mailbox the day after I got to rehab.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #811 on: September 06, 2017, 05:17:12 PM »
As if that excuse makes it better........ ::) Most people don't use heroin. Most people have not committed armed robbery.

I'm starting to think that you purposely go to the hospital for the drugs, food, and the sponge baths to keep you clean.

You work the system to feel like a normal human. Food, clothing, shelter, and a purpose in life. The drugs just masquerade your misery.

You're "starting to think"? No, you're failing to think. So I come to the hospital 3 times in 5 years for drugs, right? you dumb mother fucker. Considering you don't get "drugs" for cellulitis or sepsis... How did you make it through college?

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #812 on: September 06, 2017, 05:21:56 PM »
You're "starting to think"? No, you're failing to think. So I come to the hospital 3 times in 5 years for drugs, right? you dumb mother fucker. Considering you don't get "drugs" for cellulitis or sepsis... How did you make it through college?
No, but you do get cellulite for ordering 2 Ensures, 3 Cokes, 8 eggs, and 4 sausages.......

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #813 on: September 06, 2017, 05:22:42 PM »
Just curious how do you retain a roster of clients when you are gone for long durations of time? My friend is a Pt has been for years, took a long time to build up a roster of clients, but if he was gone for months, or weeks at a time going to rehab, prison, or hospital, those clients would become impatient and move on to another trainer. What do you tell your clients?

burnout666

« Reply #814 on: September 06, 2017, 05:33:11 PM »
I'm curious how I'm a scumbag. I'd sell my giant tv and electronics to pay for shit before I ripped anyone off... And I've never had to sell anything. Ffs I quit before I ever got to that point. Ffs x2 in had $8k worth of anabolics in my mailbox the day after I got to rehab.
When you say never had to sell anything, do you mean street drugs or steroids? I thought you used to buy them in Mexico and supply them to your football team in high school. Or was that like, free. Just curious.

burnout666

« Reply #815 on: September 06, 2017, 05:34:55 PM »
Just curious how do you retain a roster of clients when you are gone for long durations of time? My friend is a Pt has been for years, took a long time to build up a roster of clients, but if he was gone for months, or weeks at a time going to rehab, prison, or hospital, those clients would become impatient and move on to another trainer. What do you tell your clients?
Have to agree. Hence the stereotype of the ever-present trainer in local gyms who seem to never leave the place for fear of having their clients poached by other trainers. It's why I never used my ACE or college studies towards personal training; seems too brutal. Just a few months back this one trainer at a Florida gym shot several people including his manager because he got his clients taken from him by another trainer.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #816 on: September 06, 2017, 06:02:39 PM »

When am I gone for months at a time?  You should pay more attention to whats said by this account than what whatever make believe stories said by BeThere, SF1900, that Wizard fruitloop, or whoever else.

According to their versions of the truth ESFitness is in the hospital for 6 weeks at a time each month and alternating twice a year between rehab and prison. Pathetic that these guys are in their 50s playing on the internet

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #817 on: September 06, 2017, 06:06:44 PM »
No, but you do get cellulite for ordering 2 Ensures, 3 Cokes, 8 eggs, and 4 sausages.......

You forgot to mention dangerously high cholesterol.  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #818 on: September 06, 2017, 06:13:20 PM »
Except the fact I'm a trainer and sports nutritionist. So yea, "never apply it to anything in the real world".

Funny how you think you know me

Dingus, we are talking about your so-called expertise with medicine.  ::) ::)
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #819 on: September 06, 2017, 06:13:58 PM »
Actually it was 2 different conversations.

Things we discussed, that I recall:
1- what muscle groups and how much he removed
2- antibiotics which? What dose? Duration?
3-pain killers? Opiate tolerance. Whixh, what dose, duration?
4-nerves/nerve damage & blood supply
5- physical therapy/rehab, length of recovery & best practices
6- the pitting edema in my lower extremities, compression socks, dyazide, lasix, dyazide vs lasix
7- compensation issues with my knees, ankles, lower back, etc...

Once again, you fail

Yes, I am sure that is exactly how it went down.  ::) ::) As if we should take your word haha lol

X

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #820 on: September 06, 2017, 06:14:05 PM »
You forgot to mention dangerously high cholesterol.  ;)
That is so corny, that I am now suddenly craving an Ensure. Ensuring that I never become as shitty a poster as prime.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #821 on: September 06, 2017, 06:14:44 PM »
When am I gone for months at a time?  You should pay more attention to whats said by this account than what whatever make believe stories said by BeThere, SF1900, that Wizard fruitloop, or whoever else.

According to their versions of the truth ESFitness is in the hospital for 6 weeks at a time each month and alternating twice a year between rehab and prison. Pathetic that these guys are in their 50s playing on the internet
I'm just genuinely curious, not hating at all, just wondering how you are able to retain your clients, I know its a cut throat business, and trainers are a dime a dozen, I would imagine clients being understanding, but going with out a trainer for even a few weeks, I'm sure you will see some drop in numbers? I know my trainer buddy, when a client cancels on him he still chargers them for the session, like I was saying I know its very competitive.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #822 on: September 06, 2017, 06:15:50 PM »
Shitzo posting about posting.
X

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #823 on: September 06, 2017, 06:18:34 PM »
Shitzo posting about posting.
Anyone that uses the term "dingus" is irrelevant to me.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #824 on: September 06, 2017, 06:22:06 PM »
Anyone that uses the term "dingus" is irrelevant to me.

Don't you have more important things to do like faking your death for a message board?