Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249013 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESFitness - Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #900 on: September 08, 2017, 09:56:56 AM »
amazing, pain meds don't work yet you are reporting nurses for withholding pain meds.

yet more contradictory bollocks.

and your surname is Anglo Saxon in Origin and hails from the UK

Actually the first of my family was a 15 or 17yr old pregnant girl who came over on a boat from Norway and didnt speak English. I assume when they asked her name she said "farmer" or "farm" in norwegian after her first name. So there's that.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #901 on: September 08, 2017, 09:59:54 AM »
the burden of proof lies with you you fucking moron.

You make the claims , you validate them with evidence, thats how it works...

Hmm...

YOUR claim is that I lied about something, therefore the burden of proof lies on you you fucking moron.

§€€ how that works?

Simple Simon

Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #902 on: September 08, 2017, 10:15:58 AM »
Hmm...

YOUR claim is that I lied about something, therefore the burden of proof lies on you you fucking moron.

§€€ how that works?

let me explain, you said you trained Fabio, I said you didn't, now, the only way you can prove you trained Fabio is to provide evidence of that, now how can I provide evidence that you didn't train Fabio, the absence of any evidence you did leads to the conclusion that you didn't train him.

Think of Fabio as a unicorn and you might just grasp what Im talking about.

Simple Simon

« Reply #903 on: September 08, 2017, 10:19:26 AM »
Actually the first of my family was a 15 or 17yr old pregnant girl who came over on a boat from Norway and didnt speak English. I assume when they asked her name she said "farmer" or "farm" in norwegian after her first name. So there's that.

mmmm...that has nothing to do with your surname, you Googled it wrong..

the first of your family was a pregnant girl?
You are aware she had parents aren't you, why are they not part of your family?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #904 on: September 08, 2017, 10:29:10 AM »
mmmm...that has nothing to do with your surname, you Googled it wrong..

the first of your family was a pregnant girl?
You are aware she had parents aren't you, why are they not part of your family?

First in the u.s.

What are the thought even you would have been able to figure that out

jjwatt99

« Reply #905 on: September 08, 2017, 10:35:46 AM »
First in the u.s.

Man you really avoid the real questions at hand.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #906 on: September 08, 2017, 10:43:39 AM »
Man you really avoid the real questions at hand.

If you'd pay attention you'd notice that I respond to God damn near every fucking question..

burnout666

« Reply #907 on: September 08, 2017, 10:45:51 AM »
He does look Norwegian based on the one and only video I saw of him. Its fairly obvious in the eyes and jaw shape.

Simple Simon

« Reply #908 on: September 08, 2017, 10:46:16 AM »
First in the u.s.

These guys enter the UK fro Calais.... do you think their ancestors came from France?

just because someone comes in on a boat from Norway doesn't make them Norwegian.

In fact, fuck this, its more of your stupid shit again, get back to spouting shit about how bad the nurses are.

Simple Simon

« Reply #909 on: September 08, 2017, 10:47:48 AM »
He does look Norwegian based on the one and only video I saw of him. Its fairly obvious in the eyes and jaw shape.

of course it is...

Simple Simon

« Reply #910 on: September 08, 2017, 10:48:45 AM »
then again...

burnout666

« Reply #911 on: September 08, 2017, 10:49:27 AM »
That guy looks Norwegian too. They come in brown as well.

Simple Simon

« Reply #912 on: September 08, 2017, 10:50:34 AM »
That guy looks Norwegian too. They come in brown as well.

so there is no stereotypical Norwegian look, thanks for clearing that up.

burnout666

« Reply #913 on: September 08, 2017, 10:53:08 AM »
so there is no stereotypical Norwegian look, thanks for clearing that up.

No, there is. The eyes are a giveaway with both subjects you posted.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #914 on: September 08, 2017, 10:53:42 AM »

These guys enter the UK fro Calais.... do you think their ancestors came from France?

just because someone comes in on a boat from Norway doesn't make them Norwegian.

In fact, fuck this, its more of your stupid shit again, get back to spouting shit about how bad the nurses are.

Now you're saying I'm not Norwegian? Is that correct?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #915 on: September 08, 2017, 10:55:35 AM »

I predict that within about nine minutes of me posting this you will post a reply claiming that I am lying about being Norwegian and that I need to post evidence proving I am Norwegian.

Yeah there's a lot of illegal immigration going on between Norway and are there countries back in the 1800s you dumb fuck

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #916 on: September 08, 2017, 10:59:42 AM »
let me explain, you said you trained Fabio, I said you didn't, now, the only way you can prove you trained Fabio is to provide evidence of that, now how can I provide evidence that you didn't train Fabio, the absence of any evidence you did leads to the conclusion that you didn't train him.

Think of Fabio as a unicorn and you might just grasp what Im talking about.

ESFITNESS is so smart, yet he doesn't understand the burden of proof.

He made the claim that he trained Fabio, thus the burden of proof is on him to provide the evidence.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #917 on: September 08, 2017, 11:02:23 AM »

I predict that within about nine minutes of me posting this you will post a reply claiming that I am lying about being Norwegian and that I need to post evidence proving I am Norwegian.

Yeah there's a lot of illegal immigration going on between Norway and are there countries back in the 1800s you dumb fuck

No, Im saying you are claiming to be Norwegian because if fits in with your current claim that people from Noway don't have the pain gene.

Which countries inhabitants lack the fear gene because you don't have that either, did that come from your fathers side who's name would really have been your ancestral name as the 15 year old girl would have given up her name on marriage.?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #918 on: September 08, 2017, 11:02:30 AM »
ESFITNESS is so smart, yet he doesn't understand the burden of proof.

He made the claim that he trained Fabio, thus the burden of proof is on him to provide the evidence.

You claim I'm lying there for the burden of proof is on you to prove that Iying. Seeing as how its your claim. see how that works?

Back to your claim to be a Mensa member and have a college University degree I claim your lying. let's see those degrees there genius

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #919 on: September 08, 2017, 11:04:27 AM »

I can definitely believe Norwegian ancestry in Eric.

What was the name of the girl that came from Norway to US?

Kierkegaard is a danish name though, not a norwegian one.
Q

Simple Simon

« Reply #920 on: September 08, 2017, 11:05:18 AM »
You claim I'm lying there for the burden of proof is on you to prove that Iying. Seeing as how its your claim. see how that works?

Back to your claim to be a Mensa member and have a college University degree I claim your lying. let's see those degrees there genius

No, it doesn't work like that.
I can claim unicorns don't exist, the evidence to base that claim is there are no unicorns, now, there may well be unicorns and I just haven't seen one, but for someone to claim a unicorn exists they can't say, its because you haven't seen one, they will have to show them a unicorn.

Get it yet?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #921 on: September 08, 2017, 11:06:27 AM »
No, Im saying you are claiming to be Norwegian because if fits in with your current claim that people from Noway don't have the pain gene.

Which countries inhabitants lack the fear gene because you don't have that either, did that come from your fathers side who's name would really have been your ancestral name as the 15 year old girl would have given up her name on marriage.?

Hmm... Seeing as how I saw her census from 1905 & 1907, long after she arrived and had given birth to a boy (with same last name) with the same last name, any input from you as to what my ancestral heritage is is completely useless.

Also since I know you have thousands of my posts archived feel free to do a little search and type in Norwegian and my posts and see how many motherfuking hits come up you dumb mother fucker.

And since we're talking about burden of proof feel free to post pictures of your wife and kids and this luxurious six-bedroom home you claim to live in

Simple Simon

« Reply #922 on: September 08, 2017, 11:08:14 AM »
Hmm... Seeing as how I saw her census from 1905 & 1907, long after she arrived and had given birth to a boy (with same last name) with the same last name, any input from you as to what my ancestral heritage is is completely useless.

Also since I know you have thousands of my posts archived feel free to do a little search and type in Norwegian and my posts and see how many motherfuking hits come up you dumb mother fucker.

And since we're talking about burden of proof feel free to post pictures of your wife and kids and this luxurious six-bedroom home you claim to live in

its just me and my wife in a 4 bedroom, I don't elaborate on my stories.

just googled this
esfitness getbig norwegian

Guys how many threads came up, yep, just this one.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #923 on: September 08, 2017, 12:27:14 PM »

Just about every scientist disagrees with you.

Doctor 1: I cured cancer.
Doctor 2: provide the evidence.
Doctor 1: you have to prove that I didn't cure cancer.

Do you see how idiotic that is? Doctor 1 still has to prove that he cured cancer even though Doctor 2 rejects his claim. Thus, you still have to prove your claim even though it was rejected by UKJEFF.

You made the claim. We rejected the claim. The burden lies with you.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #924 on: September 08, 2017, 12:28:26 PM »
No, it doesn't work like that.
I can claim unicorns don't exist, the evidence to base that claim is there are no unicorns, now, there may well be unicorns and I just haven't seen one, but for someone to claim a unicorn exists they can't say, its because you haven't seen one, they will have to show them a unicorn.

Get it yet?

He's an idiot. He doesn't understand how the burden of proof works.

X