Author Topic: Silent staring POS in the gym: What could I have done?  (Read 3361 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Silent staring POS in the gym: What could I have done?
« on: June 10, 2008, 07:31:04 AM »
I never imagined I would find this shit at my university gym, but it happened today.

Between sets, I was engaged in a conversation with a friend of mine at the gym, about the army, poltiics etc. when my buddy brought up that neega Obama and I got all fired up and I guess I got a little loud telling him how much i hate that neega.

In the meantime, I catch some 120 pounds soaking wet mama's boy starring at me in disgust, I wondered what the hell is his problem, does he want a picture of me or something?  I decided to walk up to him and knock the bitch out but then I remember that I've done that in 2 other gyms already and I don't wanna be thrown out of this one too so I decided to give him a half-apology so that he wouldn't rat on me to the management.

I feel bad that I didn't punch him in the face though, that sorry ass neega-lova needs to know his place and dont interfer when big boys are talking.

What should/could I have done? Serious thread, please help folks!
Z

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Silent staring POS in the gym: What could I have done?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 07:36:37 AM »
You should have dragged him outside, made him bite the concrete curb why you stomped on the back of his head and then run around shouting "WHITE POWER"

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 07:40:48 AM »

most muscular usually does the trick

or

just show him your zone capone dvd to make sure

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 07:43:57 AM »
I never imagined I would find this shit at my university gym, but it happened today.

Between sets, I was engaged in a conversation with a friend of mine at the gym, about the army, poltiics etc. when my buddy brought up that neega Obama and I got all fired up and I guess I got a little loud telling him how much i hate that neega.

In the meantime, I catch some 120 pounds soaking wet mama's boy starring at me in disgust, I wondered what the hell is his problem, does he want a picture of me or something?  I decided to walk up to him and knock the bitch out but then I remember that I've done that in 2 other gyms already and I don't wanna be thrown out of this one too so I decided to give him a half-apology so that he wouldn't rat on me to the management.

I feel bad that I didn't punch him in the face though, that sorry ass neega-lova needs to know his place and dont interfer when big boys are talking.

You could have grown a pair of balls but that takes time, usually a bit longer than your usual training session.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 07:46:49 AM »

LMFAO

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 07:55:00 AM »
Sounds like a Philosophy major minoring in Theatrical Arts.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 07:56:20 AM »
LMAO 8)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 08:11:36 AM »

You could've charged him 50 bucks for the show.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 08:29:57 AM »
All this gym owning stories involve bullying somone who weights sub 200lbs, i am not impressed, shows your pathetic and only chose easy targets. How about if it was Mike Tyson looking pissed off at you, i think then you would leave the gym like a bitch.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 08:59:47 AM »
All this gym owning stories involve bullying somone who weights sub 200lbs, i am not impressed, shows your pathetic and only chose easy targets. How about if it was Mike Tyson looking pissed off at you, i think then you would leave the gym like a bitch.

Amen

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 09:13:27 AM »

Epic Missing the Joke.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 09:20:12 AM »

Everyone in my gym weighs under 200 pounds.  The Olympia bars only hold 195 pounds also.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2008, 11:34:04 AM »
lol
$

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2008, 12:08:07 PM »

Suggested that he enlist as the newest and first white recruit for the " Que's"

Post of the year BTW Bluto  8)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2008, 12:11:04 PM »
Good one Blu.
Q

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2008, 12:59:18 PM »

shoulda called chaos  ;D
i

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2008, 02:55:23 PM »
He thought you were pretty
Take it as a complimit
Such an angry world we live in.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 01:56:48 AM »
He thought you were pretty
Take it as a complimit
Such an angry world we live in.

meltdown.

just fuck off, will you please?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2008, 02:00:01 AM »
Bluto do you take your laptop to the gym and post between sets?

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2008, 02:15:15 AM »
hahaha best subtle thread of 08

wile e roadrunner

• Getbig II
  • Truth Detector
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2008, 02:39:26 AM »
Did you start writing that post in the 1950s and just hit reply today?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2008, 02:48:29 AM »
Bluto do you take your laptop to the gym and post between sets?

not between sets, i post while on the treadmill
Z

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2008, 02:52:18 AM »
If in doubt, stare back. I have crushed many tiny tits simply by giving them a stern staring with my ice like gaze. Its a powerful thing. I think you could be capable of possessing such a powerful skill yourself, Bluto.
No doubt about it...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2008, 07:16:47 AM »

You did the only thing you could do.  don't worry the big bad man won't hurt you. :D

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2008, 07:21:48 AM »
who cares if he was looking at you..you should have said HI!!!!!!!! really loud and moved on. you should have thicker skin
irongearco.com