Author Topic: Trump Goes Higher  (Read 268 times)

James

Trump Goes Higher
« on: December 10, 2015, 06:47:31 AM »
Poll: Donald Trump back on top, with Ted Cruz climbing into second

Thirty-five percent of Republican primary voters support Trump, up 13 points since October, and his highest level of support in CBS News polling. Ted Cruz (16 percent) has moved into second place, while Ben Carson, who led the October poll, has dropped to third.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-donald-trump-top-ted-cruz-second-hillary-clinton-over-bernie-sanders/

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Trump Goes Higher
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 07:46:47 AM »
the disconnect between the media/elites/Washington DC and the American people has never been wider than it is right now. they are so out of touch with the pulse of America its not even funny

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 09:51:15 AM »
I'm telling you... he's a plant.  He's a populist making everyone feel good about everything.  But I don't think he's a serious candidate.  Every republican should look at his CONSERVATIVE POSITIONS very closely.

Cruz said he'd stop amnesty, and he went to DC and did exactly that as senator.  In July of this year, Trump said the illegals that had been good can stay.  July 27, I started a thread with July 27 in the title.   Trump's ideology adjusts SO fast... Cruz is SO much more stable.  Please folks, run from this Trump express... it's too new, too freshly constructed.  it's not real.  It's a knee jerk response to polls.  Cruz or lose.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 02:18:28 PM »
im for Cruz and think he would be far and away the best president, but I don't buy all this conspiracy theory stuff about TRUMP either