Author Topic: Finally noticed the muscle asylum ad  (Read 873 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Finally noticed the muscle asylum ad
« on: October 13, 2007, 11:18:41 PM »
http://www.muscleasylumproject.com/map_trailer.shtml

I actually havn't took notice of their ads until today and seeing it now, I came to think it has a really unique image going for their supplements. Pro bodybuilders as hulk lab creations is a good role for them. That kind of mass is absolutely freaky.

So what about their products? I'm an all natural kinda guy and when I see shit in there like nitric oxide increasing your blood flow volume and chemically engineered protein powder, I question it being 100% safe. Then again, that wave pulse technology for increasing dynamic nutrient transport sounds pretty legit, unless they're exaggerating. Plus, I'm not one of "obsessed". I really don't need muscles badly enough for a new 80$ monthly bill. But I'm just curious... and really high.
~

garraeth

• Getbig IV
Re: Finally noticed the muscle asylum ad
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 11:22:17 PM »
I'm reading One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest right now.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 11:26:17 PM »

That was the last book I read in high school. It's an amazing book. Big Chief has "the potential". lol
~

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 11:27:14 PM »

I cant seem to read fiction anymore. I gravitate towards biography's and politics
$

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 11:32:10 PM »
That was the last book I read in high school. It's an amazing book. Big Chief has "the potential". lol
I'm surprised at how depressing it is. Good, but depressing. Only on page 40 or so.

The tall guy who says "I'm tired" just freaked out in the group meeting and as he was deflating was all: "I was born dead. You don't understand how it is to be dead. I'm 54 years of dead. I was always dead."

heh, man, nihilistic shit. Run a warm bath and slit your wrists type of stuff.

I'm reading Lolita next because of The Police song (Don't Stand So Close to Me).  ;D That, seems like it'll be a creepy book.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 12:15:38 AM »
http://www.muscleasylumproject.com/map_trailer.shtml

I actually havn't took notice of their ads until today and seeing it now, I came to think it has a really unique image going for their supplements. Pro bodybuilders as hulk lab creations is a good role for them. That kind of mass is absolutely freaky.

So what about their products? I'm an all natural kinda guy and when I see shit in there like nitric oxide increasing your blood flow volume and chemically engineered protein powder, I question it being 100% safe. Then again, that wave pulse technology for increasing dynamic nutrient transport sounds pretty legit, unless they're exaggerating. Plus, I'm not one of "obsessed". I really don't need muscles badly enough for a new 80$ monthly bill. But I'm just curious... and really high.

1) It's Muscletech with a different name.

2) A new $80 monthly bill won't give you muscles.  Repeat after me:  "Supplements are a scam"   (yes, all of them).

Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 12:35:54 AM »

I'm surprised at how depressing it is. Good, but depressing. Only on page 40 or so.

The tall guy who says "I'm tired" just freaked out in the group meeting and as he was deflating was all: "I was born dead. You don't understand how it is to be dead. I'm 54 years of dead. I was always dead."

heh, man, nihilistic shit. Run a warm bath and slit your wrists type of stuff.

I'm reading Lolita next because of The Police song (Don't Stand So Close to Me).  ;D That, seems like it'll be a creepy book.

You're right, man. It's pretty dark material but is just so well written. The author's inspiration came from an acid trip. heheh

1) It's Muscletech with a different name.

2) A new $80 monthly bill won't give you muscles.  Repeat after me:  "Supplements are a scam"   (yes, all of them).

Hope this helps.

Should it be illegal to exaggerate products to such extremes?
~

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 12:39:47 AM »
I cant seem to read fiction anymore. I gravitate towards biography's and politics

Me no read. What read? Me pump iron! Arghhhhh!
I hate the State.