Author Topic: TUF - Ultimate Fighter - episode 10 ***SPOILER***  (Read 1113 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
TUF - Ultimate Fighter - episode 10 ***SPOILER***
« on: June 09, 2007, 03:26:07 AM »
this episode had 2 fights so less bullshit at the house and more fights which is a plus

now corey hill is a crazy fucked, talking to himself in the sauna and even having actual different personalities that he got named?!

thats some crazy shit

he was going to fight nate diaz.

i was surprised by corey, i thought he would've been beaten fast in the beginning of the first round but actually put up a good figh there... not surprised he fell for a submission, he's way behind in skills, but still he's an interesting character and if he is a quick learner he might win a few fights...

second fight wiman vs manny, wiman was cocky and talked a lot of shit and lost clear to manny... dana was way off saying manny was too small for this fight... manny is short, but he's a stocky guy, aggressive in your face type... not sure he got the technical skills of submissions etc but he got enough against someone like wiman... wiman i dont know what he was doing, covering up his face etc he'll just end up getting an even bigger beating... manny looks to be in great shape too, muscular etc
wiman looked tired in the 2nd round, wtf? some of these guys might be up for a title shot in the future - thats 5 rounds and they get tired in the 2nd?

overall not a bad episode. next week will have the semifinals which should be interesting

Z