Author Topic: Is this guy on steriods.  (Read 4396 times)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Re: Is this guy on steriods.
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2010, 12:10:29 PM »
and he is muslim
Catholic but good guess.

jumpstart

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2010, 06:13:29 AM »
is he? ummm maybe winny?

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2010, 06:15:52 AM »
Bassist from ratm Timmy C. hes a big guy but do you think he is a great natural or all drugs. Furthermore do you think alternative rock needs a revival. Just thinking they music is too spread out thanks to the interweb. Me and my friends cant even listen to the same music together. So do you uys think were in need of some kind of classic rock for the 90s kids. Anyone 20-30 all seem to agree that theres no rock going now we like. Any thoughts.
you think this dude is big?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2010, 06:25:53 AM »
you think this dude is big?

Its was more of a joke, more focused on rock being dead. But I digress.

I dont think he's huge but he got an impressive physique for a rockstar. I mean who the fuck in rock even got abs that ain't a 150 pound twink. He's probally the only guy in rock(famous) that was ever over 200 pounds with abs natty.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2010, 07:58:21 AM »

hes a liar,,,, says natural, but on gear,,,,,,,, 1500mg test ew,,,, trenbolona,,,,,,,,, equipoisa, masterola,,,, coca cola.
dude would be 150lbs wet withiou g roids.

Hi sev!

Time for Ron to kill this gimmick. Your threads fucking suck.

x2

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2010, 09:32:03 AM »
What's up with these stupid threads? Not everyone that looks decent is on fucking roids.
Must be a lot of undeveloped twinks on here to think that everyone that has a decent build is using.

Reminds me of back in high school there was this guy who accused people of using steroids when they were getting bigger and making gains. Eventually he got fucked up for pissing off a few dudes.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2010, 11:07:54 AM »
Rock's not dead.  There's plenty of great bands out there, but like always, it gets overshadowed by shitty pop like Lady Gaga.

go to pandora.com, set up an account, type in a band you like and it'll give you thousands of options that you might like.
Deep Tissue Massage

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2010, 11:10:55 AM »
Yes my friend,  Soundgarden is back together, they have a new album and everything.  The riffs have a real Badmotorfinger feel to them. 

Good......they sounded so much like Black Sabbath on that album....got lamer as they went along.  Audioslave was good.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2010, 11:28:03 AM »
What's up with these stupid threads? Not everyone that looks decent is on fucking roids.
Must be a lot of undeveloped twinks on here to think that everyone that has a decent build is using.

Reminds me of back in high school there was this guy who accused people of using steroids when they were getting bigger and making gains. Eventually he got fucked up for pissing off a few dudes.
I was more or less joking. He was still a big guy back in his prime, you can say he's a twink all you want but unless your over 200 pounds and natty with abs, you got no room to speak.
Rock's not dead.  There's plenty of great bands out there, but like always, it gets overshadowed by shitty pop like Lady Gaga.

go to pandora.com, set up an account, type in a band you like and it'll give you thousands of options that you might like.
Good to know someone here can read between the lines and  listens to something besides rap. Quality post.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2010, 11:40:41 AM »
Bassist from ratm Timmy C. hes a big guy but do you think he is a great natural or all drugs. Furthermore do you think alternative rock needs a revival. Just thinking they music is too spread out thanks to the interweb. Me and my friends cant even listen to the same music together. So do you uys think were in need of some kind of classic rock for the 90s kids. Anyone 20-30 all seem to agree that theres no rock going now we like. Any thoughts.
do you even work out. your questions are dumb as fuck
I

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2010, 11:45:25 AM »
He's a vegan pussy