Author Topic: is the goal today to not get a tattoo?  (Read 2073 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
is the goal today to not get a tattoo?
« on: June 02, 2009, 12:31:08 PM »
I don't care if people have them. Personally I wouldn't get one.

too many people have them imo.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: is the goal today to not get a tattoo?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 12:41:14 PM »
the thing i don't get is why would anyone put a tatoo in a place(lower back, ass cheeks etc.) where they couldn't see it for themselves?

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 12:42:18 PM »
the thing i don't get is why would anyone put a tatoo in a place(lower back, ass cheeks etc.) where they couldn't see it for themselves?
the ultimate sacrifice ::)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 02:03:55 PM »
Most people are followers. I would imagine a huge percentage of the people who got tattoos didn't do it because they were genuinely a tattoo enthusiast or wanted something on them with a special meaning..but merely because it was the "in" thing and everyone else is doing it. Same reason lots of people will shave their heads even though they have the wrong hairline or headshape/face and look worse with it. Because they see every other guy at the gym with the shaved head , so being they are sheep with no sense of identity, they will shave the head as well.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 02:13:57 PM »
I personally hate tattoos, but I don't look at a person with tattoos any less than I would a person without them. I think too many people automatically classify a person as a "douche" or just a "bad person" if they have tattoos and look down on them, which is ridiculous.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 02:19:12 PM »
tattoo=weakness

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 02:20:32 PM »
carrying ink on your skin for the rest of your life? no thanks.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 02:28:06 PM »
tattoo=weakness

Yes!

Tattoo's are for wannabee tough guys with small penis syndrome.
P

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 02:43:12 PM »
Most people are followers. I would imagine a huge percentage of the people who got tattoos didn't do it because they were genuinely a tattoo enthusiast or wanted something on them with a special meaning..but merely because it was the "in" thing and everyone else is doing it. Same reason lots of people will shave their heads even though they have the wrong hairline or headshape/face and look worse with it. Because they see every other guy at the gym with the shaved head , so being they are sheep with no sense of identity, they will shave the head as well.

with most of today's young people this is true.  My buddy's a teacher in high school and tells me so many girls have the dreaded back tat.  And don't tell me it's because it "means something" to them.   ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 02:47:08 PM »
with most of today's young people this is true.  My buddy's a teacher in high school and tells me so many girls have the dreaded back tat.  And don't tell me it's because it "means something" to them.   ::)
So true, SM. Aren't they all going to look a sight in the Shady Pines' Retirement Home pool, passing the beach ball all around? 

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 02:50:28 PM »

its really a shame that those young girls get tattoos at that age, the parents should stop them... sadly many of them encourage them.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 02:52:26 PM »
if your decision to get a tattoo is in any way influenced by what everyone else is doing, you might want to sit back and re-evaluate yourself.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 02:56:28 PM »
its really a shame that those young girls get tattoos at that age, the parents should stop them... sadly many of them encourage them.

Yes, it would be better if they were raised by your parents to be liars and cheaters.... ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 02:58:28 PM »
Yes, it would be better if they were raised by your parents to be liars and cheaters.... ::)
Atta boy! Keep moving this clown towards the [Getbig] city limits.  :)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 02:59:18 PM »

no but it means that they are whores.....sad but true.

i just ignore a chick with tats, no matter how pretty she is. Just like smoking, if she smokes, i  i gnore her.

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 03:04:08 PM »
what if she is really sweet and she only has 1 little tattoo some far far away and well hidden?  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 03:05:50 PM »
what if she is really sweet and she only has 1 little tattoo some far far away and well hidden?  ;D
City limits --------> that way

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 03:12:41 PM »
no but it means that they are whores.....sad but true.

i just ignore a chick with tats, no matter how pretty she is. Just like smoking, if she smokes, i  i gnore her.

what about the gals with the 'sleeve'-like tats?

are they 'ultra' whores?

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 03:38:49 PM »
what about the gals with the 'sleeve'-like tats?

are they 'ultra' whores?

lol  ;D

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 03:53:23 PM »

that's almost worse, because then what's the point?  To not be able to show it off to anyone but just to yourself?  If one is dumb enough to get a tat just because everyone else is, then you may as well show it.

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 04:00:33 PM »
that's almost worse, because then what's the point?  To not be able to show it off to anyone but just to yourself?  If one is dumb enough to get a tat just because everyone else is, then you may as well show it.

some people....see a tattoo as a way of being rebellious. i know what you mean with the trendhopper like tattoo getting... but hey if it makes them feel good about themselves... why not... they are not bothering me.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 04:02:14 PM »
The enormous increase of tattoos is symptomatic of the general coarsening of society.  The current disdain of classical music, fine art, and intellectual activities confirms this coarsening.  Everyone is loathe to be considered "elitist".

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009, 05:12:18 PM »
does anyone know if 'wrecking balm' actually works? i have a stupid one on my ankle i wouldnt mind taking down. picked it off the wall of a tatoo shop when i was 14.. my mom was pissed  :(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2009, 05:13:25 PM »
Some people pull it off and it looks good, 99% don't and just look like crap.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2009, 05:15:47 PM »

Exactly. Which is why you look at young girls today and they all have those stupid tats, and the same fucking haircut. Look at the guys, same thing....gay 70's haircut, and tats. I shake my head all the time....when I see how many girls have ruined their skin for the sake of "fitting in".

It amazes me how many Tattoo shops there are now in my area. It's like 7-eleven....EVERYWHERE!
HAHA, RON.....