Author Topic: Listen up criminal perverts  (Read 1371 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Listen up criminal perverts
« on: January 29, 2012, 12:03:42 AM »
That means you--

I am so depressed watching this freak show of GOP rejects.

Ron Paul Is my guy and nobody is getting on board. Fine--- Anyone except Osama is the man I will vote for, but what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Is RP too weird? Too creepy? Too outside of the mainstream?

Hello-- Has anyone ever taken pause and considered that those characteristics render him a threat to this horribly corrupt system that is currently destroying the United States?

I love my country. I have two generations of relatives buried at Arlington and three cousins that are graduates of West Point currently stationed in Muslim hell holes.

RP is called every name under the sun-- a creepy old radical, a political opportunist, a racist, an etc.----

Whatever he is, he is  worth 100000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 0000000000x more than a Newt Gingrich or cuntrag soft nail polish Mittens Romney.

He is the ONLY candidate who really wants change. The rest just want to be elected.

It makes me sick and sad to watch this garbage unfold because even the worst that the GOP has to offer is better than Prez. Osama. But since when is our democracy supposed to be put in the hands of an incumbent America hating radical communist VS either (a) A total and complete pussy that is scared of his own shadow (Romney) and a politically opportunistic slob that would ass rape his own mother for a vote ( Newt).

Bottom Line--> I will vote GOP no matter what-- but... And I say this to Bindare and the rest of my brothers that really want change, I WILL NOT do this in 2016. To me, a third party is worth it in 2016 if things do not drastically improve between this election cycle and the next one.

Also, fuck you Hugo Chavez,  and, burn in hell 240 you pox marked chump.

Ha ha

GW

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Listen up criminal perverts
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 09:10:45 AM »
That means you--

Ron Paul Is my guy and nobody is getting on board. Fine--- Anyone except Osama is the man I will vote for, but what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Hello-- Has anyone ever taken pause and considered that those characteristics render him a threat to this horribly corrupt system that is currently destroying the United States?

I love my country. I have two generations of relatives buried at Arlington and three cousins that are graduates of West Point currently stationed in Muslim hell holes.

RP is called every name under the sun-- a creepy old radical, a political opportunist, a racist, an etc.----

Whatever he is, he is  worth 100000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 0000000000x more than a Newt Gingrich or cuntrag soft nail polish Mittens Romney.

He is the ONLY candidate who really wants change. The rest just want to be elected.

It makes me sick and sad to watch this garbage unfold because even the worst that the GOP has to offer is better than Prez. Osama. But since when is our democracy supposed to be put in the hands of an incumbent America hating radical communist VS either (a) A total and complete pussy that is scared of his own shadow (Romney) and a politically opportunistic slob that would ass rape his own mother for a vote ( Newt).

Bottom Line--> I will vote GOP no matter what-- but... And I say this to Bindare and the rest of my brothers that really want change, I WILL NOT do this in 2016. To me, a third party is worth it in 2016 if things do not drastically improve between this election cycle and the next one.

Also, fuck you Hugo Chavez,  and, burn in hell 240 you pox marked chump.

Ha ha

GW

Pretty sad and pathetic when a staunch constitutionalist is considered "radical"  :-\
A man that wants to reign in government spending, a man that consistently votes for freedom, liberty, small government and personal responsibility is considered "radical"

American's have lost their way I think, we've forgotten why we took up arms against the British, we've gotten complacent, lazy, fat and ignorant.... History is about to repeat itself....

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 09:17:22 AM »
True - Newt, Mitt, and Santorum all have proven track records as big spenders, Big Government types. So if your main concern is the economy and the government's fiscal health, there is only one option - Ron Paul.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 09:43:47 AM »
That means you--

Whatever he is, he is  worth 100000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 0000000000x more than a Newt Gingrich or cuntrag soft nail polish Mittens Romney.

Also, fuck you Hugo Chavez,  and, burn in hell 240 you pox marked chump.

Ha ha

GW

Good post as per usual. I agree with everything you said.

Pretty sad and pathetic when a staunch constitutionalist is considered "radical"  :-\
A man that wants to reign in government spending, a man that consistently votes for freedom, liberty, small government and personal responsibility is considered "radical"

American's have lost their way I think, we've forgotten why we took up arms against the British, we've gotten complacent, lazy, fat and ignorant.... History is about to repeat itself....

The western world in general has gotten complacent, lazy, fat and ignorant.

Time to move to Singapore!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 07:54:12 PM »
True - Newt, Mitt, and Santorum all have proven track records as big spenders, Big Government types. So if your main concern is the economy and the government's fiscal health, there is only one option - Ron Paul.
But economy, government fiscal health - concerning ourself more with our own defense rather than "defense through offense of countries we dont like" -
Obvious radical.
All the way radical.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 07:57:03 PM »
But economy, government fiscal health - concerning ourself more with our own defense rather than "defense through offense of countries we dont like" -
Obvious radical.
All the way radical.
[/quote

RP, and maybe even Rick S are the only two I trust at this point.     we are so royally screwed it's not funny.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 09:31:12 PM »
Rick Santorum? How can you trust someone who has voted for $17 trillion in unfunded liabilities?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 03:51:08 AM »
Rick Santorum? How can you trust someone who has voted for $17 trillion in unfunded liabilities?

Barely.    I find RS very irritating and sanctimonious.  I'm just sick of all these people.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 05:41:34 AM »