Author Topic: Are the Adonis Principles right for Matt C?  (Read 22674 times)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: Are the Adonis Principles right for Matt C?
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2007, 04:15:21 PM »
calories in vs. calories out my friend, it's that simple.

Then it sounds like it's...a DIET.  Nothing revolutionary about that.  
:)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2007, 04:16:10 PM »
Yes.   ;D

But I wanted to ask you.  How much should I be squatting, for how many reps, at a VERY LEAN 210 pounds before you find it respectable?  I'm serious, I wanna know a goal for myself.  Or is being VERY LEAN at 210 ever respectable to you given that I am 6'1"?  I'm being serious here; I like you.  ;D
at least 500 for deep reps, below parallel.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2007, 04:16:54 PM »
at least 500 for deep reps, below parallel.

How many reps?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2007, 04:17:18 PM »
Listen to mcfarland man,

he got a HUGE 200 pounds at 6'2, using mike morris sized dosages lol.

compton crips baby.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2007, 04:18:30 PM »

Then it sounds like it's...a DIET.  Nothing revolutionary about that. 

If TA will tell us "the formula" I will go into a weight watchers tomorrow and ask them how they figure out their number of points(which they use in lieu of calories to make it easier for the masses) and then we can compare the differences in the two systems, cuz I don't see any.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2007, 04:19:26 PM »

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2007, 04:20:46 PM »
Yes.   ;D

But I wanted to ask you.  How much should I be squatting, for how many reps, at a VERY LEAN 210 pounds before you find it respectable?  I'm serious, I wanna know a goal for myself.  Or is being VERY LEAN at 210 ever respectable to you given that I am 6'1"?  I'm being serious here; I like you.  ;D  Because 210-215's where I've decided to go next before anything else.   

Hey Mcfarland, I have never heard of you, but I just got a PM and someone wants me to ask you if you still do crystal meth all day every day?
E

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2007, 04:21:31 PM »
you got good build,,dont ruin it by eating junk,,,remember you wanna grow and that takes a lot of calories that can not all be junk,,,get  yourself good ole dianabol,,testosterone and nandrolone and go at it 8 weeks,,you are 190 with 12%? if yes this is respectable and very good stage to start hormonizing,,get  yourself up to 220 then cut back to 190 6%,,the girls will like you and will think youre a lot bigger than 190 when you are 6%,,as i said you got good build

youll be happy trust me

fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2007, 04:21:50 PM »
I'd like to see a pic of McFarland

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2007, 04:22:12 PM »
at least 6.

How many people, relatively speaking, would you estimate can squat 500 for 6 deep reps at 6'1", 210 pounds, at 5-6% bodyfat?  I mean, if you're just joking, you're just joking, and that's fine.  But I wanna know what you HONESTLY find respectable, or if everything you say is to be disregarded.  I'm just trying to give you a little credit here.    

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2007, 04:24:00 PM »
How many people, relatively speaking, would you estimate can squat 500 for 6 deep reps at 6'1", 210 pounds, at 5-6% bodyfat?  I mean, if you're just joking, you're just joking, and that's fine.  But I wanna know what you HONESTLY find respectable, or if everything you say is to be disregarded.  I'm just trying to give you a little credit here.    
i have a very hard time believing that you're 5-6 percent at 210 but anyway my last squat workout was 545 for 5 right at parallel, i'm 5'11" 235 and my bodyfat is probably high teens to twenty percent.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2007, 04:26:19 PM »
i have a very hard time believing that you're 5-6 percent at 210 but anyway my last squat workout was 545 for 5 right at parallel, i'm 5'11" 235 and my bodyfat is probably high teens to twenty percent.

I'm not those stats by any means right now.  I'm just saying, I wanna know what you think is ideal. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2007, 04:27:39 PM »
Chicks dig muscle!!

Best way to figure out gh15's identity: which pro bodybuilders have genius level IQs (over 131)?  Not many, so that narrows it down!

Also,,, the whole multiple comma thing is BS,, just to try to throw people off.  :)

I will believe that gh15 is foreign, but a foreigner with a VERY good grasp of English...too good to actually come across as a foreigner.  :)

I know who it is. Tell me the difference between the two programs and I will let you know.
E

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2007, 04:27:55 PM »
you got good build,,dont ruin it by eating junk,,,remember you wanna grow and that takes a lot of calories that can not all be junk,,,get  yourself good ole dianabol,,testosterone and nandrolone and go at it 8 weeks,,you are 190 with 12%? if yes this is respectable and very good stage to start hormonizing,,get  yourself up to 220 then cut back to 190 6%,,the girls will like you and will think youre a lot bigger than 190 when you are 6%,,as i said you got good build

youll be happy trust me

So basically, you're saying he's gonna have to look worse before he looks better?  I mean no disrespect.  Do you just not think it's worth staying that small for that long before he looks lean?    

Unbiased

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • you are all piss to me
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2007, 04:28:07 PM »

I call bullshit. just like you do on  evry strength claim here that is halfway impressive.

Prove it muthafvcker
owning Pros ANNNND  Hos

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2007, 04:28:37 PM »
I'm not those stats by any means right now.  I'm just saying, I wanna know what you think is ideal. 
i'd say that 405 for 8-10 would be respectable but nothing that great.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2007, 04:29:12 PM »
I agree with gh15. Matt C needs to get on some roids almost as bad as the Shadow needs to get laid. Just do it already!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2007, 04:30:24 PM »
I call bullshit. just like you do on  evry strength claim here that is halfway impressive.

Prove it muthafvcker
hahahaha, ok "unbiased" that's what i'll do, i'll take a camera to the gym to film a mediocre lift, 5 plates and a quarter per side is NOTHING for a 235 pound man, hahahahaha, you're probably impressed seeing people in your gym bench 225. ::)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2007, 04:30:37 PM »
i'd say that 405 for 8-10 would be respectable but nothing that great.

Hmmm.  That'd be more than I've ever done at any bodyweight or bodyfat percentage.  But yeah, those have always been numbers I've wanted to have.    

affy

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2007, 04:31:14 PM »
seriously matt c would look amazing with 500mg test a week + dbol

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2007, 04:34:06 PM »
seriously matt c would look amazing with 500mg test a week + dbol

thats a pussy cycle, heeds a at least a gramme a week.

hes not doing figure.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2007, 04:36:10 PM »
gh15, you've previously stated that starting a considerable cycle, or at least already being on gear, and pouring in quality calories after having achieved a very low bodyfat, is the way to the fastest muscle gain.  Don't you think Matt C, regardless of gear intake, would look better sooner, and carry more muscle than he does now, by aiming to first take his bodyweight down instead of up?  I'd like for you to elaborate on this if you don't mind.    

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2007, 04:36:12 PM »
I don't disagree.  But I had this conversation with somebody else: what's the point of juicing when I can get back to 200 in the same condition just with muscle memory?  Wouldn't it make more sense to get back to my previous best and then gas up from there?

Dude, just stop talking about it and do it already! You're like a 16 year old boy who wants to try sex for the first time, honestly. :):):)

Come on, you can pretend you're Frank McGrath, you know you'll like that ;)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2007, 04:37:36 PM »
Dude, just stop talking about it and do it already! You're like a 16 year old boy who wants to try sex for the first time, honestly. :):):)

you fat sack of shit, can u please stay out seriosu htreads,

i wish blcolk had taken a pic of your sorry schmoe fatass,

u dont even workout. ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2007, 04:37:43 PM »

Why don't you lose 100 pounds you fkn period face? Or try proactive? Or conquer your stuttering problem. I am sure Matt wants your advice ::)
E