Author Topic: Yankees  (Read 92 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Yankees
« on: May 15, 2024, 07:39:02 PM »
So far they are crushing it, Aaron Judge, and stanton are hitting moonshots almost nightly now. Juan Soto is fun to watch and a beast of a player as well overall. The pitching is holding together. I’m a little worried there,,bullpen is solid. .cole soon to be back back. It should be a nice season and a great chance to get pretty far postseason and I hope the World Series .

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Yankees
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2024, 06:38:08 AM »
Soto has been a fantastic influence on the team. He's a cocky kid but you can tell he loves the game.
Adding him and Verdugo, two guys that don't strike out a lot has really helped the lineup.

....Of course the game I went to so far this year was freezing, Trevino hit a HR and they never scored another run but left a small army on the bases >:(

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2024, 10:33:35 AM »
Laugh at Yankee fans who said Judge is cooked. LOL.

Soto/Judge combo elite, success predicated on Volpe continued development, Rizzo rebound, and Torres getting his head out of his ass.

Not sure what I'd look for at midseason to improve at this point.  Mason Miller is reportedly available, but he will cost a ton, and one thing NY excels at is identifying power arms that they make into plus relievers, so they may not want to pay the prospect price there.

Can't stand Bregman, but he could be a massive upgrade if Houston continues to shit the bed.
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2024, 03:26:43 PM »
That was a bomb Judge hit last night!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2024, 08:05:48 PM »