Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 373287 times)

newmom

Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (SLIDESHOW LISTS AND RULES ON PAGE 1 [no homo])
« Reply #1150 on: October 19, 2011, 05:56:06 AM »
sherif, his physique is still better IMO. Not that yours is shabby, just saying

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1151 on: October 19, 2011, 05:57:44 AM »
My back at 185 lbs clean shits on your 245 lbs drug loaded weak ass backspread ... lok at the shoulder waist differential

yes .. you are NO Dorian ... stick to arm shots ;)

welcome back to reality :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1152 on: October 19, 2011, 05:58:27 AM »
sherif, his physique is still better IMO. Not that yours is shabby, just saying

but i didnt say his physique is not better than mine!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1153 on: October 19, 2011, 06:00:13 AM »
My back at 185 lbs clean shits on your 245 lbs drug loaded weak ass backspread ... lok at the shoulder waist differential

yes the old man needed these bitch slaps to wake up..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1154 on: October 19, 2011, 06:01:34 AM »
 :o :o :o

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #1155 on: October 19, 2011, 06:04:31 AM »
fixed for truth..

take the extra 30kg away because obviously you can't bend down more as you should.

And don't give me this bullshit that "Oh you can't with heavy weight, I'm building power". Ronnie built power with 90 degree bent over rows and 5 plates each side.... pure form, drugs or no, it's pure form.. I can do that same crap with that weight, sherief.

And it's not groinks ass kissing circus, you're just a typical loser who doesn't admit losing  ;D, it's common with people who have a little low selfesteem, big ego but not equal amount of work ethic  :P. Same with sevastase here claiming groink is "loaded with drugs" when groink is using less drugs than sevastase for DAMN sure.

Matter of principle, people... I'm starting to feel this is going to be another "his physique, my physique" campaign real fast, but I usually win those because truth is on my side, I fucking determine the truth, I'm the child of light, motherfuckers :D, bring it !

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1156 on: October 19, 2011, 06:10:50 AM »
take the extra 30kg away because obviously you can't bend down more as you should.

And don't give me this bullshit that "Oh you can't with heavy weight, I'm building power". Ronnie built power with 90 degree bent over rows and 5 plates each side.... pure form, drugs or no, it's pure form.. I can do that same crap with that weight, sherief.

And it's not groinks ass kissing circus, you're just a typical loser who doesn't admit losing  ;D, it's common with people who have a little low selfesteem, big ego but not equal amount of work ethic  :P. Same with sevastase here claiming groink is "loaded with drugs" when groink is using less drugs than sevastase for DAMN sure.

Matter of principle, people... I'm starting to feel this is going to be another "his physique, my physique" campaign real fast, but I usually win those because truth is on my side, I fucking determine the truth, I'm the child of light, motherfuckers :D, bring it !

i was just showing you i still train.. i only need to start a diet to return my good shape!!.. as for BB rowing i dont like the 90 degree position to avoid any dangerous pressure on my lower back.. dorian was doing it the exact same as me in this video.. and here i was just trying my heaviest possible but normally i use lower weight with a better form but still not the 90 degree!!..

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #1157 on: October 19, 2011, 06:17:16 AM »
i was just showing you i still train.. i only need to start a diet to return my good shape!!.. as for BB rowing i dont like the 90 degree position to avoid any dangerous pressure on my lower back.. dorian was doing it the exact same as me in this video.. and here i was just trying my heaviest possible but normally i use lower weight with a better form but still not the 90 degree!!..

Fair,

But, Dorian trained his back hard with every excercise, I will not agree that bent over rows was his back maker, it was his entire training regime with everything and I didn't like watching him doing those half ass bent over rows. ronnie did them the best, with more weight and with better form and high reps. And I'm not going to say it because this will  turn another ronnie vs dorian thread, but doh!

Lower back is still back, you shouldn't avoid training it, dude.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1158 on: October 19, 2011, 06:23:45 AM »
Fair,

But, Dorian trained his back hard with every excercise, I will not agree that bent over rows was his back maker, it was his entire training regime with everything and I didn't like watching him doing those half ass bent over rows. ronnie did them the best, with more weight and with better form and high reps. And I'm not going to say it because this will  turn another ronnie vs dorian thread, but doh!

Lower back is still back, you shouldn't avoid training it, dude.

dorian and ronnie had their great backs mainly (90%) because of their great back genetics and not because they trained back better than others!!.. dorian for example was training his shoulders as hard as he was training his back and calves or may be harder but still he had average shoulders (for a top pro.) and some of the best calves and back ever!!..

for my lower back i do deadlifts,.. i love them..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1159 on: October 19, 2011, 06:30:42 AM »
another example is our friend gronk who trains all his body parts the same but still his arms and shoulders overpower his droopy chest and undetailed back ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1160 on: October 19, 2011, 06:34:55 AM »
another example is our friend gronk who trains all his body parts the same but still his arms and shoulders overpower his droopy chest and undetailed back1 ;D
1See el Sonbaty

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1161 on: October 19, 2011, 06:52:25 AM »

ummm...I'm standing there, you're doing a lat spread and pinching your waist in  :D  and I'm wider and thicker than you,,,LOLOLOL

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1162 on: October 19, 2011, 06:59:24 AM »
another example is our friend gronk who trains all his body parts the same but still his arms and shoulders overpower his droopy chest and undetailed back ;D

It's just pathetic now....it's not funny anymore. when you at least looked like you worked out, you could get away with talking a liitle shit.

Now you just look a fat little idiot who is trying too hard

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1163 on: October 19, 2011, 08:18:54 AM »
great thread again,,,big back on groink expected he's a big dude,,,sherif get it all together post a front shot that's all....arguing over your past to groink in the future goes nowhere.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #1164 on: October 19, 2011, 08:27:48 AM »
I remember Royler very well. When Rorion opened his original Gracie Jiu-Jitsu academy in Torrance, CA. in 1991 Royler taught there briefly. They were just starting out so group classes and private lessons were pretty cheap. I went to one group class and had a private lesson with Royce one day and a private with Royler on another day. I loved Royler. You came out of there loving Jiu-Jitsu and training with him was pure joy. I didn't care much for Royce at the time. He seemed insecure and wasn't at the same level as Royler, Rickson and Renzo. Rorion brought Royce to America when Royce was only 17 because he needed help establishing his school. Royce went from a Purple belt to a Black belt. In those days nobody would be able to tell the difference because a Purple belt in Jiu-Jitsu at that time could pretty much submit most of the Americans pretty easily because nobody had a clue about Jiu-Jitsu. But Royce matured a lot over the years and was, is, a pretty tough dude. He had to be.

When Royler told me he was going back to Brasil I was pretty devastated because we developed a pretty close relationship. Right about that time Rickson also left the academy to start his own school. Although it was three times the distance going to Rickson's school I didn't really want to train with Royce anymore. Also, getting to roll one on one with Rickson for over two years was an experience I'd never forget. As far as pure Jiu-Jitsu, he's everything everybody says he is. Just on a another level. If Rickson only fought Sakuraba when it mattered he would have been a real legend. Never understood why he never stepped up to defend the family honor like his father, Helio, would have done -- and did do.

Cool story Pellius...!

i do not know any of them personally , my professor got his belt under the Royler Gracie name.
as a purple belt he placed 8th at the mundials, the world championships bjj.
but really, i do not strive to be  a great bjj expert, just to learn to escape learn and the basic locks.
just to be an effecient mma fighter, nothing more....
takes years anyway to get to a blackbelt level..... yearsssss.... 

and rickson.. well..... Bas Rutten also challenged him to a fight.... Rickson never replied or fought him...
just saying 
Be Happy,
Optimus

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1165 on: October 19, 2011, 08:47:52 AM »
Groinks back is far better!

More width as well as taper and thickness.  (no homo)

Really no need to debate any further unless Shereif just wants to keep trolling.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #1166 on: October 19, 2011, 09:05:54 AM »
:o :o :o

Incredible shot Sherief!  Freakisly small waist combined with back width, thickness and detail!  You can probably get "back" to that shape in a few months?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #1167 on: October 19, 2011, 09:09:26 AM »
Should be able to produce a better back pic this weekend after my Thursday back-wax appointment lol as the hairs are covering some details and I'm a bit tighter now than when this pic was taken.

(p.s. not posting this to compare/compete against Groink, Sev, or Sherief - all have good backs IMO).

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1168 on: October 19, 2011, 10:05:54 AM »
Incredible shot Sherief!  Freakisly small waist combined with back width, thickness and detail!  You can probably get "back" to that shape in a few months?

thank you bro. yes this is my plan now.. i was 85 kg in may.. i am 81-82 now.. i make things go slowly to keep my power as much as possible.. my target is 75 kg with super abs 8)..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #1169 on: October 19, 2011, 10:11:08 AM »
thank you bro. yes this is my plan now.. i was 85 kg in may.. i am 81-82 now.. i make things go slowly to keep my power as much as possible.. my target is 75 kg with super abs 8)..

Looking forward to it!  At 75 kg you will be the Frank Zane around here ;)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1170 on: October 19, 2011, 10:15:54 AM »
Bobs, your transformation is amazing.
O

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #1171 on: October 19, 2011, 10:17:52 AM »
Bobs, your transformation is amazing.

Thanks bud.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1172 on: October 19, 2011, 10:23:12 AM »
Should be able to produce a better back pic this weekend after my Thursday back-wax appointment lol as the hairs are covering some details and I'm a bit tighter now than when this pic was taken.

(p.s. not posting this to compare/compete against Groink, Sev, or Sherief - all have good backs IMO).

bobs is blessing the board with this great piece of art!!.. his back is like a selective map that shows different parts of the world.. his shoulders are like rocky mountains.. his spinal cord line is like the great rive nile.. and at the bottom his christmas tree has just been cut from eskimo ;D

aside of this typical team nasser ass licking ;D you look great bro.. especially your shoulders are just perfect shape wise and size wise.. may be your back needs some thickness to go with them.. still very good looking..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1173 on: October 19, 2011, 10:25:33 AM »
Looking forward to it!  At 75 kg you will be the Frank Zane around here ;)

but dont forget i am the off season frank zane of GB now ;D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1174 on: October 19, 2011, 11:45:06 AM »
Back thickness is key to achieving BBing success. when you have that line that goes right down the center of your back....then you know you are at an advanced level.

blurry pic but you get the idea, should be good for two spots  :D :D

Pretty well the truth right there.
Good development in the back yard, man. Surprised you made it that far without deads actually.