Author Topic: DANIMAL77 HOW TO LOSE A GIRL IN TEN DAYS LOL  (Read 1310 times)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
DANIMAL77 HOW TO LOSE A GIRL IN TEN DAYS LOL
« on: October 14, 2009, 04:42:56 PM »
ENJOY  :D

Okay, so I messed up in my relationship with my ex. A GREAT fucking WHORE she is. She took me on vacations, is hot, smart, successful and laid back. After we broke up I didn't pull the PUSSYstandard pussy bullshit of pleading and begging, etc I USED TOO. I acted cool with her decision and admitted that I messed up ADMIRED DAVID HASSELHOFF(I was too jealous, controlling and critical of her HIM when we dated).

Anyways, it's been several months since the breakup and she only recently got herself on a single chat line. I thought she was going to stay single forever...haha(WHORES DONT). Anyways, she met this guy she really likes about 3-4 weeks agoBECAUSE HE HAS A BIGGER COCK. They've been on a few dates and yeah, I know where that's headed. She's reeling him in with her charm and he'sIM CRYING AND biting THE PILLOW.

NOW, the reason her and I haven't hooked back up since, is because whenever we got close, she got scared. She thought I'd pull the same shit again that I did when we dated and so her walls came up and she tested. I passed someHPV  tests and failed some of them. I passed enough to stay in her life, but not enough for her to want to chase my ass..

I was at her place for supper last Saturday night (being the friend...but being cool and trying to seduce in an indirect manner) and I was getting somewhere, but when she realized she was letting go, she started crying and pulled back. She told me this new guy who she met a month ago is really nice and they started dating. SO, instead of being cool, I made a dick out of myself and got a bit jealous on her ass...

OKAY, here's the question and this is directed at the BIG PLAYERS on this board. The guy's who know their SHIT. I have never had a problem seducing a girl who is IN a relationship. I've had many girls break up with their bf's, fiance's and even husbands for me, but this situation is different. My ex KNOWS me LOVES COCK. I'm not NEW like this guy she just met. He gets full access to her. She's OPEN to him AND EVERYONE.

HOW do I, seeing I still have access to her mind and thoughts (seeing she hasn't canceled me out of her life yet), SABOTAGE her relationship with this new guy who she likesHIS VEINY DICK. I'm talking about manipulative tactics. REAL UNDERHANDED SHIT that WORKS??? I realize it could take time, but WHAT WORKS??SHOULD I TELL HER IM STILL INLOVE WITH DAVID HASSELHOFF TO MAKE HER JEALOUS? How do I get herHIM to want to see me (behind his HER back) and make HIM jealous of the fact that she is still in touch with her ex? How can I work that angle? How can I make her see him in a bad way? How can I turn things in my favor? DON'T be telling me to go NO CONTACT. That shit doesn't work. I'm open to ALL suggestions. Even a series of moves. Like a phone call saying this or that or asking her this or that to throw her off and then do something else and finally, she'll feel TORN and realize that even though this new guy is nice AND THICK  and exciting, she can't let me GO.

Alright guys, give me your best.  
i

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
Re: DANIMAL77 HOW TO LOSE A GIRL IN TEN DAYS LOL
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 04:50:50 PM »
Lets see.....oh yeah this was posted a week ago ::)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 04:51:53 PM »
WELL IT NEEDED TO BE BROUGHT UP AGAIN  ;)
i

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 04:58:22 PM »
U called her a whore about 7 times in 3 paragraphs. U really think u can have a healthy realtionship? Your trust in her will (if not already) will turn to shit. Find something new.....u know leopards don't change spots..

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 06:04:56 PM »
thats danimall77's gay ass thread edited about sabotaging his exs relationship  ;D and how hes got a crush on david hasslehoff
i

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 06:07:42 PM »
I don't know how to interpret what is the original text and what you added. Please revise and repost ASAP.
U

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 06:28:15 PM »
ENJOY  :D

Okay, so I messed up in my relationship with my ex. A GREAT fucking WHORE she is. She took me on vacations, is hot, smart, successful and laid back. After we broke up I didn't pull the PUSSYstandard pussy bullshit of pleading and begging, etc I USED TOO. I acted cool with her decision and admitted that I messed up ADMIRED DAVID HASSELHOFF(I was too jealous, controlling and critical of her HIM when we dated).

Anyways, it's been several months since the breakup and she only recently got herself on a single chat line. I thought she was going to stay single forever...haha(WHORES DONT). Anyways, she met this guy she really likes about 3-4 weeks agoBECAUSE HE HAS A BIGGER COCK. They've been on a few dates and yeah, I know where that's headed. She's reeling him in with her charm and he'sIM CRYING AND biting THE PILLOW.

NOW, the reason her and I haven't hooked back up since, is because whenever we got close, she got scared. She thought I'd pull the same shit again that I did when we dated and so her walls came up and she tested. I passed someHPV  tests and failed some of them. I passed enough to stay in her life, but not enough for her to want to chase my ass..

I was at her place for supper last Saturday night (being the friend...but being cool and trying to seduce in an indirect manner) and I was getting somewhere, but when she realized she was letting go, she started crying and pulled back. She told me this new guy who she met a month ago is really nice and they started dating. SO, instead of being cool, I made a dick out of myself and got a bit jealous on her ass...

OKAY, here's the question and this is directed at the BIG PLAYERS on this board. The guy's who know their SHIT. I have never had a problem seducing a girl who is IN a relationship. I've had many girls break up with their bf's, fiance's and even husbands for me, but this situation is different. My ex KNOWS me LOVES COCK. I'm not NEW like this guy she just met. He gets full access to her. She's OPEN to him AND EVERYONE.

HOW do I, seeing I still have access to her mind and thoughts (seeing she hasn't canceled me out of her life yet), SABOTAGE her relationship with this new guy who she likesHIS VEINY DICK. I'm talking about manipulative tactics. REAL UNDERHANDED SHIT that WORKS??? I realize it could take time, but WHAT WORKS??SHOULD I TELL HER IM STILL INLOVE WITH DAVID HASSELHOFF TO MAKE HER JEALOUS? How do I get herHIM to want to see me (behind his HER back) and make HIM jealous of the fact that she is still in touch with her ex? How can I work that angle? How can I make her see him in a bad way? How can I turn things in my favor? DON'T be telling me to go NO CONTACT. That shit doesn't work. I'm open to ALL suggestions. Even a series of moves. Like a phone call saying this or that or asking her this or that to throw her off and then do something else and finally, she'll feel TORN and realize that even though this new guy is nice AND THICK  and exciting, she can't let me GO.

Alright guys, give me your best.  

can I have a S, an I an M and a P that spells SIMP, gtfo here dude.

jt
TEAM Nasser

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 06:34:14 PM »
can I have a S, an I an M and a P that spells SIMP, gtfo here dude.

jt
A pimp, not a simp. Keep the dope fiends higher than the Goodyear blimp. We eat so many shrimp I got iodine poisoning
U

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 08:16:23 PM »
A pimp, not a simp. Keep the dope fiends higher than the Goodyear blimp. We eat so many shrimp I got iodine poisoning

dude no pimp would be melting down like that over some pussy.

TEAM Nasser

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2009, 08:54:30 PM »

true dat.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 12:58:34 AM »

a punk thats that fool melting down over his ex hes the simp who starts a thread over there ex what a pussy whipped bastard
i

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2009, 01:09:02 AM »
Too much text, too little time, cliffnotes?