Author Topic: On the radio: 12-23-05: Titus & Ryan focus featuring Dan Solomon and Bob Chick  (Read 46857 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
They're on to the Arnold classic, but it looks like they're checking this thread...

Circle back to Titus guys.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Dan: "I know that Lee did the Olympia a few years ago when he didn't want to and he went up on stage and his legs were smoother than mine.  That's not something I wanted to see." 

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
They're talking about buying the copyrights to the story. Real classy.

"You might be getting a casting call, Bob"  ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V

Bob: (in talking about the movie that's sure to come out of this)  "I'm way too pretty to play Titus."

:)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Is to day Dans B-Day

physeek

• Getbig I
  • Live everyday as if it's your last day on earth
Didn't they try to play that off that he was getting prepared for the MMA thing?  I remember reading that somewhere.

It's sad that even without all the facts, the people who should be halfway supporting Craig (his colleagues) are throwing him under the bus out of the fear of the repercussion on steroids.
With all that I've read recently, I have to agree...no hard facts, except someone is dead. Steroid reprecussions may be close, so don't look for support from colleagues- because we will only make you look worst. Go with the flow of media & throw him under the bus- I'll drive.

pumpster

• Getbig V
Content was pretty weak guys, though i give you credit for doing the show today.

Dan Solomon

• Getbig II
  • PBW
Content was pretty weak guys, though i give you credit for doing the show today.

Tough show to do.  Most of you guys have been following the story VERY close.  As a result, it was almost impossible to bring you "new" info.  Happy Holidays everyone.  Thanks for tuning in...  Archive should be ready soon.

pumpster

• Getbig V
Thanks for the input.

Why not continue the show today-just by chance you're on right at the climax of a once in a life time developing story..

DR. NO

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Meanwhile (and far more interesting ...) back in Mexico ...

Shawn Ray, convinced he could bring Titus and Kelly to justice (or at least get the book and film rights), was leading an expedition in search of the alleged Vegas killers.

With journalists Dan Salomon and Bob Chicherillo providing live commentary via cellphone on PRO BODYBUILDING WEEKLY LIVE,  and with King Kamali along as tough guy/bodyguard ... our heros moved further into Mexico.

In the morning, they stopped at a well to drink. There they met an old gringo. The gringo said a big slopply white guy with a bad sunburn and a bikini clad chic were on horseback armed with two shotguns, having abandoned their car when it ran out of gas.  He said they rode up into the mountains to link up with the local banditos (and gear dealers) Jose Nubain Contreres -- the Contreras Gang!  (www.contrersasgang.com).

Shawn said they must follow on foot.  Dan said he was afraid of rattlesnakes.  Bob said he'd do it but only if they went back to get some NO-XPLODE as he was looking depleted.   King was happy under his big sombrero.

Stay tuned .........

scooter2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Pro Bodybuilding Weekly will present a special report on Friday Decmber 23rd as the focus shifts to the events surrounding Craig Titus & Kelly Ryan.  Just days after murder charges were filed against two of the fitness industry's biggest stars, bodybuilding talk radio will explore the facts surrounding this tragedy...in search of THE TRUTH!  Join hosts Dan Solomon and Bob Cicherillo for this special broadcast at 5pm est (2pm pst) www.ProBodybuildingWeekl y.com
Is this the most Craig and Kelly have been talked about lately? What they do to keep thier names in the news. Has anyone talked this much about Craig and Kelly in the last 5 years, is this a publicity stunt.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

The show was very well done on the radio. Yes, the people on the boards know a lot about Craig & Kelly, but there are many others who don't follow every thread on Getbig.  It was exciting, and many of us were wondering what was going to be said, especially since the FBI has just caught them as you guys were speaking.

It will probably one of the most listened shows in the upcoming weeks...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V

Ron, not sure if you listened to the whole thing, but Bob gave you and GetBig lots of plugs on his show. 

For what it's worth, he did *not* plug 'that other site'.    ;)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

And I appreciate it!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
ronnie
congratulations on owning the BEST website for bodybuilding news !

dont sell it to MD or AIM yet

bet those rag owners are drooling for a piece of GETBIG.COM

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
ronnie
congratulations on owning the BEST website for bodybuilding news !

Please remove nose from Ron's anus.  Thank you.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Please remove nose from Ron's anus.  Thank you.

lol   owned    :-X   lol

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
lol   owned    :-X   lol

Couldn't resist.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Replay now available at: http://www.probodybuildingweekly.com

Elevate Your Image.™

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
Craig sounded high in that audio clip.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
we said that on a getbig thread the night it origionally aired.
check the getbig archive.

good show bob, dan, john and dr navarro

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
Pro Bodybuilding Weekly will present a special report on Friday Decmber 23rd as the focus shifts to the events surrounding Craig Titus & Kelly Ryan.  Just days after murder charges were filed against two of the fitness industry's biggest stars, bodybuilding talk radio will explore the facts surrounding this tragedy...in search of THE TRUTH!  Join hosts Dan Solomon and Bob Cicherillo for this special broadcast at 5pm est (2pm pst) www.ProBodybuildingWeekl y.com

Should be an interesting show, repeating everything that's already been said on all of the message boards.

Oh, sorry - that's every OTHER show you've done so far.

flexfan

• Getbig IV
  • Venice Versmilitude
I think Bob does a very good job on this show, but I find Solomon pretty irritating for some reason.
Sultan

flexfan

• Getbig IV
  • Venice Versmilitude
Don't people realize that the steroid use may have been a slippery slope to other drug use? Using bb drugs for so long probably desensitizes you to using other drugs.
Sultan

flexfan

• Getbig IV
  • Venice Versmilitude
nice patting yourself on the back there bob  ::)
Sultan