Author Topic: Ordering steroids online  (Read 2935 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Ordering steroids online
« on: April 17, 2007, 09:31:16 AM »
This is just a general question about ordering steroids online.  I'm not asking for sources.  I noticed there are quite a few websites which claim to sell stuff at pretty decent prices too, so I'm wondering if anyone has tried them before?  And if so, did you have a good experience?  Did you get your stuff?  Was it real?

strength

Re: Ordering steroids online
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 10:15:13 AM »
some internationals have websites.  some get there gear some dont.  they are not cheaper than good domestics, and you also have to worry about customs.  Please do not pay with a CC.  stick around awhile. youll get plugged in

BigFish

• Getbig II
  • Quality posts over quantity
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 12:45:39 PM »
I ordered some Sustanon 250 a while back from ********** and it never came.  They were shipping out of Europe.  Last time i make that mistake.  Since then i get my stuff domestically from ***** and have no complaints.  Good stuff and it gets here fast.  (this is not a plug for *****, just telling it how i see it)
Pop Drop & Squat it

weldr911

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 12:51:12 PM »
I have ordered my gear online plenty of times and never had a problem. It getting to me took longer than I wanted- and sometimes it has taken a very long time to get to me- but I have always gotten it and have never been ripped off. I may just be one of the lucky ones though.

BigFish

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 02:08:53 PM »
I think a lot of it depends on where you're located in relation the the supplier and what kind of hoops your package has to jump through in order to get to you. 
Pop Drop & Squat it

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 02:54:36 PM »
I ordered some Sustanon 250 a while back from ********** and it never came.  They were shipping out of Europe.  Last time i make that mistake.  Since then i get my stuff domestically from ***** and have no complaints.  Good stuff and it gets here fast.  (this is not a plug for *****, just telling it how i see it)

Did a google for ***** and found a company that sells skin cream and crap?? Is it possible to post how to contact them or website? If that is against the rules, sorry but had no luck overseas.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 03:23:08 PM »
I have ordered my gear online plenty of times and never had a problem. It getting to me took longer than I wanted- and sometimes it has taken a very long time to get to me- but I have always gotten it and have never been ripped off. I may just be one of the lucky ones though.

Hey bro, how did that last cycle go?

U

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 03:59:29 PM »
Did a google for ***** and found a company that sells skin cream and crap?? Is it possible to post how to contact them or website? If that is against the rules, sorry but had no luck overseas.

***** is a UG lab you have to find them on another forum

BigFish

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 04:54:01 PM »

check pm
Pop Drop & Squat it

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 05:20:00 PM »
Be SUPER PARANOID SUPER PARANOID
-

strength

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 07:40:20 AM »
can we please stop putting Good lab/source names out there in the open??!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 07:58:58 AM »
can we please stop putting Good lab/source names out there in the open??!!

Agreed. Several posts were edited. Please use the PM system or email if you want to discuss labs, sources, & such.

Note: Most people will not give away their source(s) to just anyone because they don't know you. It usually has to be someone they trust.

BigFish

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 02:31:50 PM »
My apologies Rimbaud.  I hate being ripped off and just don't want others to make the same mistake. 
Pop Drop & Squat it

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 05:42:19 PM »
My apologies Rimbaud.  I hate being ripped off and just don't want others to make the same mistake. 

No problem. You've gotta be careful with those online pharmacy's.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 07:16:34 PM »
I ordered online once and it got here.  Ordered again like 2 weeks ago from a diff source, we'll see if this one gets here

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 09:16:36 PM »
It helps if you know someone overseas that can walk in a pharmacy and get it for you. I consider myself lucky to have found this person, cheap and easy.
big or bust

Ari_gold

• Getbig II
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2007, 02:10:41 AM »
biomaxlabs scammed me... :'(
Greed and disgust

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2007, 04:12:41 AM »
Agreed. Several posts were edited. Please use the PM system or email if you want to discuss labs, sources, & such.

Good job deleating that crap Rim.  We dont need to hear about "this guy or that guy" we don't need the heat.  Some people have to blab out loud about it like "yeah I do steroids and this is where I get it, I must be hardcore".  Keep that stuff to PMs its not high school.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2007, 01:35:24 PM »
Keep that stuff to PMs its not high school.
You could have fooled me. For instance, take the thread concerning Melisa D in the Go&O board.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=142349.0

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2007, 01:53:32 PM »
You could have fooled me. For instance, take the thread concerning Melisa D in the Go&O board.

Yeah those haters over there act silly. 

BigFish

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2007, 02:15:24 PM »
"yeah I do steroids and this is where I get it, I must be hardcore".  Keep that stuff to PMs its not high school.

I'm assuming that's directed at me.  If you take the two seconds it takes to read my original post you'll see that i specifically mentioned that there was no intention to make any sort of plug for anyone.  I been ripped off and found someone now that's solid and was just trying to save others the grief.  I could give a shit if you think i feel like i'm hardcore or a pussy.  i'm trying to use this forum asa way to learn and share not relive high school.
Pop Drop & Squat it

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2007, 02:19:05 PM »
"yeah I do steroids and this is where I get it, I must be hardcore".  Keep that stuff to PMs its not high school.

I'm assuming that's directed at me.  If you take the two seconds it takes to read my original post you'll see that i specifically mentioned that there was no intention to make any sort of plug for anyone.  I been ripped off and found someone now that's solid and was just trying to save others the grief.  I could give a shit if you think i feel like i'm hardcore or a pussy.  i'm trying to use this forum asa way to learn and share not relive high school.

No not directed at you, just all the source gossip in general.

BigFish

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2007, 02:27:46 PM »
right on man cool.
Pop Drop & Squat it

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2007, 04:59:53 PM »

I sometimes read and post on that board for sheer entertainment value, but most people over there act like total kids and think they are hardcore with 15 inch guns

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2007, 06:57:22 PM »
I sometimes read and post on that board for sheer entertainment value, but most people over there act like total kids and think they are hardcore with 15 inch guns
You mean you're not hardcore with 15" gunns? Well, I guess I'd better head back to the gym right now ;D