Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Surgery number 10  (Read 9829 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Ronnie Coleman - Surgery number 10
« on: September 20, 2018, 01:05:16 PM »
 :o

doggler

• Getbig IV
Re: Ronnie Coleman - Surgery number 10
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 01:06:13 PM »
He found a new sport.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 01:26:23 PM »
We've just gotta get Ronnie an adamantium skeleton like Wolverine has.  It's a little painful at first, but well worth it further down the road.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 01:27:24 PM »
He needs a brain surgeon.....

Kwon3

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 01:27:52 PM »
Does this shitbag rely on Obamacare (aka taxpayer funding) for his pointless surgeries delaying the inevitable, or is he paying into it with insurance? The guy has got to be the dumbest piece of shit I've ever seen in my life. Normal people with a similar back problem would've been fine after the first operation, 2 tops if the first didn't quite work out. 10? He did it to himself with retarded training posture and the mental obsession with being 300lbs of muscle again.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 01:28:48 PM »
I hope after his surgery, he only rests for one week then goes back to lifting heavy weights!!

Lightweight baby!!
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 01:33:26 PM »
'' I'm hoping and praying that this is my final  surgery " ::)

It won't be unless he quit swinging heavy weights  like a retard

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 02:40:34 PM »
Now has anybody questioned Ronnie, on WHY THESE SCREWS KEEP ON BREAKING? I mean obviously, there must be some kinda stress put on said screws. So, what could be the originator of the stress? Gee, I wonder?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2018, 02:57:21 PM »
He found a new sport.

Hahaha!

8 time Mr Olympia, 10x (at least) Mr Surgery Olympia.

In a few weeks he'll be back at the gym trying to lift again.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2018, 02:58:59 PM »
Now has anybody questioned Ronnie, on WHY THESE SCREWS KEEP ON BREAKING? The mean obviously, there must be some kinda stress put on said screws. So, what could be originator of the stress? Gee, I wonder?

The surgeon doesn't mind because Ronnie is his best customer and helped him buy this...

io

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2018, 03:28:03 PM »
Now has anybody questioned Ronnie, on WHY THESE SCREWS KEEP ON BREAKING? The mean obviously, there must be some kinda stress put on said screws. So, what could be originator of the stress? Gee, I wonder?

Not many are asking because everyone already knows. The man is an addict. Whether it’s a chemical addiction to prescription painkillers—and he’s putting himself in the hospital to get them—or it’s a mental addiction to lifting weights and anabolics isn’t even the issue anymore. It may be both. But in any case he’s going to keep going back to doing “3x12 screwbreakers” the minute he’s out of the hospital until someone close to him stages an intervention and he gets the treatment he needs.

And even that probably won’t work. Ronnie doesn’t strike me as the kind of guy who gives up on getting what he wants.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2018, 03:37:50 PM »
Not many are asking because everyone already knows. The man is an addict. Whether it’s a chemical addiction to prescription painkillers—and he’s putting himself in the hospital to get them—or it’s a mental addiction to lifting weights and anabolics isn’t even the issue anymore. It may be both. But in any case he’s going to keep going back to doing “3x12 screwbreakers” the minute he’s out of the hospital until someone close to him stages an intervention and he gets the treatment he needs.

And even that probably won’t work. Ronnie doesn’t strike me as the kind of guy who gives up on getting what he wants.
I know everybody else knows. But some Getbigger in spirit needs to bring point home to him.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2018, 03:53:38 PM »
He really is a buffoon.

Body’s trashed and he’s hopelessly addicted to painkillers.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2018, 04:04:45 PM »
He's an absolute idiot. I actually liked him before but he's really just a fuck up.

Kwon3

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2018, 04:06:42 PM »
He's an absolute idiot. I actually liked him before but he's really just a fuck up.

Same. Wish he'd have stuck with this look, it was him at his absolute best and probably stressed his organs less than what he did afterward to keep upping his size game over Jay:

vs

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2018, 04:14:17 PM »
Same. Wish he'd have stuck with this look, it was him at his absolute best and probably stressed his organs less than what he did afterward to keep upping his size game over Jay:

vs

He looks awesome in those shots. Why can't he just slim down to around 230-250 take up some other hobbies enjoy his money. He can still lift a few days a week.

Kwon3

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2018, 04:17:52 PM »
He looks awesome in those shots. Why can't he just slim down to around 230-250 take up some other hobbies enjoy his money. He can still lift a few days a week.

I don't know what Ronnie weighs these days and he doesn't talk about it like he used to when he made his videos 10 years ago. Based on how he looks, and his height, and that he's still cruising on TRT so he's not lost all his muscles, I'd put him at 240-250 at this time, despite the surgery and lower weight training. He's still big, but he's bent out of shape (literally).

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2018, 04:24:34 PM »
Because Ronnie can’t see past lifting weights and bodybuilding. It’s all he has, it’s who he is. It’s tied to him. To him, he has nothing else, and knows nothing else. I don’t know if family have sat him down and talked to him, but has a huge problem.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2018, 04:34:01 PM »
Because Ronnie can’t see past lifting weights and bodybuilding. It’s all he has, it’s who he is. It’s tied to him. To him, he has nothing else, and knows nothing else. I don’t know if family have sat him down and talked to him, but has a huge problem.

He should get into fishing or something. He likes to compete he just needs a different outlet.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2018, 04:42:22 PM »
Ronnie has had a few loose screws for quite some time now. No doctor ain't gonna fix that!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2018, 04:50:42 PM »

He's got a loose screw.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2018, 05:00:15 PM »
He hates himself now and wants to die but only on his terms.  One supposes that he thinks it's somehow romantic (schmoemantic?) if he is remembered as going out his way, i.e., lifting light weight baby.  He wants to have people murmur in hushed, reverent tones, "At least he died doing what he loved"...No.  He died being a fucking idiot and the largest thing on him killed him. No...It sure as hades ain't this 'tards brain.  It's his ego.

I look forward to reading of his demise from "congenital stupidism".  What a fucking maroon.  How any sane individual can idolize what is essentially a black Bane without a brain.  FTN.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2018, 05:11:53 PM »
Damn, I remember when Ronnie had an insanely good physique.  :'( :'(

X

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2018, 05:12:54 PM »
He needs a brain surgeon.....

LOL... This^  ;D

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2018, 05:23:52 PM »
:o
jesus Christ someone tell this bloody idiot the reason his screws keep breaking away from his spine is because of all the ridiculous jerking and swinging the weights he’s STILL heaving around the shows over will go down in bodybuilding history as 1 of the greatest ever...let it go he’s no good too anyone permanently in a wheelchair or worse.